The Carnival//OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CS is finished! (I'm just messing with the design now but all the info is there.
@Beowulf @EgoGhost @Chriyu @~Dark Disney~ @Violet @Mundane Monster @MadKingJai⭐™ @Rosedrachen @Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Alright, a few haven't finished their CS, so if you are meaning to participate in the rp, please do or tell me you want to drop out!
I'm ready to get this started, so I will have a IC post up soon. Everyone needs to post once before we can go off and there can be multiple interactions between certain members, etc. If there are still questions, please ask!

Bit late to the party am I? No matter, I'm a quick study, or reader in this case.

I read over all of the CS's and I get the gist of it. My only question: is it required to have a picture for the appearance or may I describe how he looks to the best of my ability via typing it out?

I read over all of the CS's and I get the gist of it. My only question: is it required to have a picture for the appearance or may I describe how he looks to the best of my ability via typing it out?
u suppose you don't need one bud

Alright so I have the go to for doing so? Thanks.

So anything else I should know before this thing starts?

A couple. So where is this carnival set in? I already know it's modern times and kind of dark setting but is there more to it than just that? Is there a set goal the Carnival group has? I'm merely asking out of curiosity so I get a better understanding.

A couple. So where is this carnival set in? I already know it's modern times and kind of dark setting but is there more to it than just that? Is there a set goal the Carnival group has? I'm merely asking out of curiosity so I get a better understanding.
for now its a slice of life if thats what you call it..? just day to day things at the carnival before I introduce the antagonist(s) and the plot that is revolving around what's going to happen to the carnival and the group

K then. Seems like it'll be fun, been a while since I've been in a thread like this. It feels weird getting back into RPing after 6 months. Just a forewarning, I'll likely have this done around midnight lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted. The mischief maker is in with a pile of mischiefs. It is a few actions at once but I think they are benign enough. Are we going to have discord or something to communicate? :]

K then. Seems like it'll be fun, been a while since I've been in a thread like this. It feels weird getting back into RPing after 6 montsh.
Posted. The mischief maker is in with a pile of mischiefs. It is a few actions at once but I think they are benign enough. Are we going to have discord or something to communicate? :]
Probably a good idea. Ill make one tmr, I'm coming down with a stomach bug or whatever

That's never good. I hope you get well soon.

Mr. M's intro will be up in a few^^.

Well shit.... I'm definitely late to the party. I'll get working on my bio, hopefully have it done tonight.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.