The Carnival//OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you this, I actually listened to the song. Which is surprising since I normally ignore the small little boxes that have the play button on them. But I figured I might as well and I actually liked it.

And do deflate your ego back to normal, maybe a bit lower, I turned it off about halfway through the character sheet and listened to this.

I keep changing my face claim but I think i have found a permanent one, lol.

I'll be starting the rp soon, so everyone please finish your characters!
as the rp progresses, I will allow people to make characters on the enemy side (once the characters realize who the enemy is), etc.
If you have any ideas you want implemented into the rp, I am open to suggestions!

whoaa I just saw the ads for this rp today.. hold on, im making something :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Rosedrachen
@Chrysalism if there still a spot to hop on, I could create a shapeshifter character that is the caretaker of dark ride, she is a jack of trade that greet people, the mechanic that fix the stuffs inside the dark ride, and sometimes when she is naughty, she be the one that scares people.
edit: the idea takes form by itself so ughh I make the charasheet >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey~hey Rose! Hmmm I've gots a similar charrie I'm applying for...

@Chrysalism if there still a spot to hop on, I could create a shapeshifter character that is the caretaker of dark ride, she is a jack of trade that greet people, the mechanic that fix the stuffs inside the dark ride, and sometimes when she is naughty, she be the one that scares people.
edit: the idea takes form by itself so ughh I make the charasheet >.>
@Chrysalism just wondering if this is too close to my concept?

Oh! I don't wanna be the trainer. I want to be the animal.

I was thinking that since my charrie is new that she would start off as a non main act and just be a helper to others. Or act as a ferocious bear or wolf with the Trainer. Or as a dog roaming the carnival grounds as a lookout for thieves or trouble. Or even as a cute racoon clown type that hands out balloons at the gate since she can shapeshift.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom Pretty sure your ability fall into the category of therianthropy, which albeit more limiting of the shapes you can take, therians usually have the capability of creatures they take the form of. My char can turn to anything but it is more of shape bending so she does not gain any strength or weakness of the shape (if she turns to iron pot, and you stab her, she become bleeding iron pot). Probably bordering illusion. I hope our concepts doesn't clash, but if it does, I do not mind stepping aside.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom Pretty sure your ability fall into the category of therianthropy, which albeit more limiting of the shapes you can take, therians usually have the capability of creatures they take the form of. My char can turn to anything but it is more of shape bending so she does not gain any strength or weakness of the shape (if she turns to iron pot, and you stab her, she become bleeding iron pot). Probably bordering illusion. I hope our concepts doesn't clash, but if it does, I do not mind stepping aside.
Yeah~yeah that sounds like her^^ but after reading more into it, she would actually be closer to a skin-walker cuz she has a magical pelt of pet dog on her. It's complicated :3~~

But awww... you so sweet! But I think we should hear back from @Chrysalism before anything. I'll postie up my charrie in a bit for some comparison then ;D

A bleeding pot nightmares lol

• Nice Execution!
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Yeah~yeah that sounds like her^^ but after reading more into it, she would actually be closer to a skin-walker cuz she has a magical pelt of pet dog on her. It's complicated :3~~

But awww... you so sweet! But I think we should hear back from @Chrysalism before anything. I'll postie up my charrie in a bit for some comparison then ;D
As long as you don't mind each other's ideas having similar concepts, that is perfectly fine. @Rosedrachen I really like your character's role in the carnival, so fire ahead!

• Love
Ack we seem to have at least three shapeshifters (if one person finishes their CS) so hm. I was about make one honestly, lol

Ack we seem to have at least three shapeshifters (if one person finishes their CS) so hm. I was about make one honestly, lol
K sooooooo... Like last I saw was the WIP for Ego Ghost's charrie. I soooo didnt' see the power. Muh bad. Oops ^^;
But sooo like can you tell me what I need to do or change to get my charrie accepted then please?

K sooooooo... Like last I saw was the WIP for Ego Ghost's charrie. I soooo didnt' see the power. Muh bad. Oops ^^;
But sooo like can you tell me what I need to do or change to get my charrie accepted then please?
ohhh I didn't think you were done. I realized I just couldn't see the words.

@Beowulf @EgoGhost @Chriyu @~Dark Disney~ @Violet @Mundane Monster @MadKingJai⭐™ @Rosedrachen @Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Alright, a few haven't finished their CS, so if you are meaning to participate in the rp, please do or tell me you want to drop out!
I'm ready to get this started, so I will have a IC post up soon. Everyone needs to post once before we can go off and there can be multiple interactions between certain members, etc. If there are still questions, please ask!
I'll be finishing my CS today.

Reactions: Chrysalism
Status
Not open for further replies.