The Carnival//OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Okay! Could I possibly do tightrope/trapeze then?

Sir Gallows, the franken-knight stands ready for guard.

Hey~hey^^!!

Soooooo... like I'd like to do a non main act performer and more of a hardworking newbie / gofer intern?

The idea I have is that she is a recent rescue that has a shapeshifting ability limited to canine types and can speak with dogs. Shes a trained carnivale actor (not great yet, but good enough as a lead role) and works well with animal trainers. More on her charrie sheet about 'other' things too ;D

@Chrysalism Had a tiring day, but one more day off from work so will get char up tomorrow^^.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Chrysalism
Hey~hey^^!!

Soooooo... like I'd like to do a non main act performer and more of a hardworking newbie / gofer intern?

The idea I have is that she is a recent rescue that has a shapeshifting ability limited to canine types and can speak with dogs. Shes a trained carnivale actor (not great yet, but good enough as a lead role) and works well with animal trainers. More on her charrie sheet about 'other' things too ;D
I have someone as the animal trainer already im afraid

I have someone as the animal trainer already im afraid
Oh! I don't wanna be the trainer. I want to be the animal.

I was thinking that since my charrie is new that she would start off as a non main act and just be a helper to others. Or act as a ferocious bear or wolf with the Trainer. Or as a dog roaming the carnival grounds as a lookout for thieves or trouble. Or even as a cute racoon clown type that hands out balloons at the gate since she can shapeshift.

Oh! I know what you're talking about! I had a character in a very similar rp (almost identical really) that was able to turn into a crow. And while he wasn't a part of the circus he hung around and caused trouble.

Oh! I don't wanna be the trainer. I want to be the animal.

I was thinking that since my charrie is new that she would start off as a non main act and just be a helper to others. Or act as a ferocious bear or wolf with the Trainer. Or as a dog roaming the carnival grounds as a lookout for thieves or trouble. Or even as a cute racoon clown type that hands out balloons at the gate since she can shapeshift.
I actually like the idea. You should ask the character who is the actual animal trainer if they want to do that

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Is this still open and if so, what roles need to be filled?

What do you want to be? and yes open
Not sure of the species type yet, I was going to tailor that around the role but hmm...Is there room for a trapeze artist or contortionist?

Not sure of the species type yet, I was going to tailor that around the role but hmm...Is there room for a trapeze artist or contortionist?
@Chrysalism That's on you dear. want to say we don't have either but I am not the GM. Just helping out.

Does this carnival have rides or side games?

Yes, so roles for things like that are available.

Contortionist or a part of a "freak show" booth, any possible thing in a carnival is allowed
I'll do a member of the freakshow :D

@Chrysalism
Mr. Magnificent The Magical Extraordinaire is up^^. I hope everything is good with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.