The boy.

"You weren't doing them were you?..."

She sighed lightly. " Just stay by me in the party then, Of course in every party theres Drugs, so don't let anyone tell you you should do them."

She smiled and nodded. " Speaking thats its a party becareful of what you drink too. " She says, Walking into the classroom with him.

" I'm fine with my drinks. I like wine more than anything and it take five minutes for me to finish one."

"Damn," She laughs lightly. "well I rest my case."She sits down in her seat. "I'll find you after school and we can go to the party then."

She sat down as class started Ocationally watching the snow fall again. As time passed, School Soon came to an end and She began to pack her stuff up and waited for Charles.

Charles waited at the party. Everything was loud and full of life. He didn't know why he liked it so much, it was a bad experience. Hopefully Jade would be there.

She arrived shortly, and walked in searching for Charles. She didn't see him. Looking at the drinks and the pot heads. She passed them and saw charles. She waved her arm, then followed on to him. "Hey, Sorry I was late." She said.

He walked pass the crowd. " Hey!I thought you weren't going to make it."

"I would've called you then." She softly smiled and leaned agenst the wall. "I am Impressed though. This party is packed with people." She told him.

"How Packed the party Is. I could Barelly walk over to get to you without being squashed like a bug." She smiled softly to him

" Yeah," he said smiling back, but smoke was in his face. He coughed and sputtered from inhaling the smoke.

She softly patted his back. "Do you want a drink? We can Maybe make our way to a room that isn't to full too."

" Yeah, sure." He said still coughing. " Oh god, I inhaled." He said laughing.

She laughs softly and coughs lightly. "too many people smoke." she says handing him a beer, then taking one for herself.
"okay let's look for a room." she smiles and leads him along to find a room.