The boy.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
'' Okay cool." He says drowsily following her.

She smiles to him softly and led him to a room and sat down on the couch of and empty room. "ah, it's better than a crowded room with out smoke. " she says then patting the seat next to her.

He sits down next to her, still foggy. " Is my eyes okay? There was two much smoke." He said laughing. His eyes were half closed and bloodshot.

"Are you feeling alright? Is the smoke too much? Im sure we can open a window so you can get fresh air." She said, offering to open the window.

" No, I'm fine." He said giggling and dragging his head backwards.

"I hope your not Getting high from the smoke." She sat next to him with a soft sigh. " What would you like to do?"

"alright, it's settled we'll sit here until we figure out what to do." she says to him.

He slowly slung his head to the side, still giggling. " You're such a bore~" he said.

" And your acting werid." She said then poking his cheek with a soft laugh. "I think the smoke is getting to you."

He laughed along too. His pocket started to vibrate. " Oh...It's Maxwell." He picked it up to his ear, still giggling. " Hey~"

She watched him As he talked to his friend . He was so hiped up on something. She smiled lightly then gently laying her head on his shoulder.

" Hey, Maxwell! I met this cute lil girl." He said drowsily patting her head. " Better than your girlfriend. Remember, I was the best you had." He said giggling.

She looked to him abit shocked on how he was speaking to his friend . She softly just poked his cheek. His friend must be pretty upset with him.

" Maxwell~" He kept cooing into the phone, petting Jade.

She felt like a cat when he was petting her. She looked up at him as he was cooing into the phone.

" I love you~" He said into the phone. "C'mon! We used to share a bed together!" He said laughing.

She laughs lightly hearing him talk to his friend. It was a lot of entertain ment to her. She smiled softly looking up to him with a soft gaze.

He looked down, noticing her look on her face. " Hey..." He said smiling.
He turned back to the phone, "You still love me right?" He asked Maxwell. "...As a friend."

She listened to his ask his friend maxwell. She could tell that he had a great friend ship with him.