The boy.

" Did you catch a glimpse of the guy?" he said putting the pocket knife in his backpack.

"No.. I just saw it Shut quickly." She slightly said with a sigh. She was just abit worried at this time..

" We'll figure it out some time." He muttered under his breath. " Which class do you have after this?"

"Same Class as you. I basicly have every class with you Except math. And Science." She says.

" Oh...Why were you heading up the roof anyway?"

"I Got a letter.." She says taking it out and showing it to him.
'Jade,meet me on the roof, before school.'- Unknown

Jade sighed. "Stupid mistake I made.."

" You shouldn't trust anonymous letters like that." He said.

"I Know, And Now I know someone dislikes me enough to lock me on the roof, I don't think I'll really trust another." She says.

" No, don't say that. If you stop trusting people, they might think your hiding something."

She rubs the back of her neck. "Next time I get a note i'll bring you then." She said with a slight sigh. She looks around watching people pass her.

" Hey... I know a guy." He said quietly.
" He's having a party at his house. Wanna come?"

"A party? It does sound fun. Sure I'll Come." She says back to him with a soft smile.

"As Long as Im Not forced into things, I'll Be fine." She smiles lightly.

"I'll Find you there then." She smiles. She couldn't wait to go to the party. She only went to a few, and didn't seem to mind them.

Charles was scared. He though he might relapse going into a party again, it couldn't be that bad.

She looked at him. "Are you alright?" She asked, With a slightly worried face.

" Yeah...I just hope nothing bad will happen. like last time I was there."

" What happened last time?" She asked tilting her head. It was now slightly worrying her.