The boy.

"He's married and chooses to ignore the fact we were boyfriends. I also don't want to ruin a relationship for him ." he said

" Ah I see. I really Can't understand some people sometimes. "She says sofly. She finishes the packet and takes another packet from the pile.

"Its nice of you to come over." he says laying down.
it was starting to get late and the snow calmed down.

"I Should Go now. " She says As she sets down the paper and pencil. " I'm a phone call away if you need anything." She says. She got up from the couch and headed to the door. "Night Charles."

"Night..." he yawned.
"I'll be there Monday.I promise."

"Try to get to school when you can." She says with a smile. "I'll Be waiting then." She said before opening the door and closeing it. She walked through the cold snow arrive home soon around 12. She basiclly fell on the bed Excaused from walking all the way home.

Charles slept through the say with dread for school. But, he would try his best to change something that wasn't the best.

Time was Passing making the friday school day go by fast. The snow caused her to get cold again, as she headed home. School was not the best option at the time to be close yet so far away in steps.

He dreaded going to school. The noise of it, the scene of it, the feel of it. He hated it.
But today was the day to get up and face it. He grabbed his packets, 60 of them including the ones jade gave him. He couldn't be able to fit it in his backpack.
He waited by the campus door for it to open and then the day would start.

Jade headed to school. She hated winter, It made her so cold. She went off and arrived to school, then headed off the her room. 'I wonder if Charles is comming today...' She thought.

He walked into of a classroom with his stack of work all done. The teacher, with his face in awe, took it happily.
" What have you been up to?" the teacher asked.
" I needed to take care of some...problems."

Jade didn't See him, and wondered out of the class room as he entered. She walked around the school, looking in her locker seeing a note. "Who would want to meet me on the roof?" She wondered upstairs to the top walking towards the roof door. She opened it, letting the cold breeze Brush her. She shivered and walked out there as the door closed behind her. She went for the door and tired to open it. "DAMN IT" She yelled trying to open it. She was stuck on the roof...

Charles has her number, he thought about calling her. So, he did.
He waited with in the hallway with his cell phone to his ears. " ...Jade?"

She Jumpped from her phone and saw it was charles. She awnsered right away.
"Ch-ar-les... Th- doo- shu- me out. Im lo-cked out." The reseption was bad from the Roof. And the wind was starting to get to her. She was freezing.
"Ca- yo- help me?"

" Yeah! Of course." He said.
He walked upstairs, hoping no one would notice him going to the roof.
Charles dug into his backpack to find a pocket knife. He some how manages to pick the lock with it. " Jade!"

She saw the door Open and she Rushed inside. Cheeks Red, And cold a can be. She hugged Charles Abit tightly. She was glad to see him but she wanted to warm up. And he basicly was the only sorce of warmth at the time.

He brought her face up, feeling the coldness. " I think you need to go to the nurse." He muttered.

"No, I'll Be fine."She says. She let him go. Slightly warmed up but not all the way.
"I'll Get scolded for going out on the roof in the first place.."She explained. "The door was open when I got there it then slammed shut.. Someone locked me out..."

" That's strange... Well, lets get to class. It's warmer over there." He said.

She nodded and walked back to class with him. As they walked through the hallways she soon felt warmer. She knew someone in this school Hated her, Or she wouldn't have been locked up there.