The boy.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
" What do you mean as a friend?" He says sternly into the speaker. " You're just going to ignore what happened between us?"

Her smile faded and she watched him talk over the phone. What happened between them?... It made her think a lot about it.

Charles face wasn't giggly and naive anymore. The smoke was wearing off.
" Just keep saying we're friends to your girlfriend. You know that's not true, though." He said.

She lifted her head off his shoulder, this time nt putting it back down. "Charles." she said lightly to him. He was more serious now.

"...Yeah?" He said still with his mouth by the speaker.

She looked up to him. "what happened between you both?" she asked him, with a soft curious look.

" we were boyfriends. That's why we used to live together."

"Oh I see." She says looking up at him. That Explained it. She put her head back on his shoulder.

He hung up on Maxwell, he was violently screaming. " Do you have a car?" he said petting her hair.

"yeah, I'm guessing you would like to use it?" she says with a slight smile. She Held the keys up.

" Well, I can't drive right now.Could you?"

She nodded. "yeah, but you owe me another party to go to." she said with a light smile. She got up and held our her hand for him.

" Yeah. yeah, yeah." He sighed,taking her hand to get up.

She walked to her car and unlocked it. It was a bumber that she couldn't spend more time than she wanted with him.

He rubbed his eyes and went into the front seat. "...dang..." He muttered tiredly.

"one thing I can't beielve is your tired already.". She smiles and softly laughed driving him home. "almost there stay awake."

"...Kay" He said looking out the window. " Sorry about the fight with Maxwell." He apologized.

"What are you apoligzing for? its fine." She says. "Its all fine. okay?" She said as she looked over to him then back to the road.

"Good." He said smiling. " I don't know why he called anyway, to be honest."

"he probaly just wanted to talk to you." She said with a soft smile.