The boy.

"Just wondering. My name's Charles." He paused for a second.
"I don't usually have visitors."

She smiled to him. " Well You Got one now." For some reason it made her happy being there with him. She checked on the soup every now and then to check to see if it was good.

"So what are you studying?" he said finishing his glass. Smiling to himself of how he actually drank something

"Im Studying to be a nurse. "She smiles. "But it will Be awhile before I actally become one, All the studying takes years before getting your Doctors Degree."

" What about you?"

"I dropped out of high school, and now I need an education again. Planning to a mortician." he said putting the glass down.

She Dished out some soup for him and put a spoon in befpre handing it to him. "Your dropped out?" She sighed. "Get better, Stop snooping in bed all day. Once your back in school, Getting a propper education for a--" She paused. "you want to be a mortician, No offence but why?"

"Oh I see," She went back into the kitchen. "So tell me how does it taste?" She asked fron inside the kitchen, Leaving some left in the bowl, and the rest into a plaste container and setting it down in the fridge.

He took a sip. " It's good," He said smiling.
He continued to slurp, hungrily.

She smiles, " Glad you like it." She Cleaned up her mess in the kitchen. "Do you want more water?" She asked seeing his glass is empty.

"No, I'm fine..."
He was almost finished with the soup. " Y'know, most people who come over are and actually see if I'm okay."

"It looks like you live alone, And you haven't got out of bed for awhile. Leaving contact from the world is what it sounds like. It also sound like your dead. I just want you to get better you know?" She sat down on the couch beside him.

" Yeah..." he stayed silent for a moment.
" What have I missed in school? " He said staring in plain sight. " I'm not really living aren't I? I'm just wasting away."

"Alot.. Your Missing alot, and Personally Everyone misses you. Your Need to come back." She says to him.
"Your Living, You feel your heart beating, Thats because you have a Purpose here. Alright? Don't waist your life doing nothing, except stay in bed."

He brought his knees to his chin. " I've been like this since I got kicked out of my parents house."
" I have a pulse but it doesn't really matter, it's just liquid in your body."

She smacks him on the back Of his head, " Stop thinking like that. " She says to him. She remembers him breifly in school He was always with his friends, but one day didn't come back. "Your know if everyone thought like that, Non of us would live. Get a hold of yourself will you! Listen to what you say."

"Ow! What the heck." he scratched his head.
"Its hard okay. Im heading down the wrong road. I go clubbing, that's all I do."

"Then turn yourself around, and stop going clubbing." She says. She sighed lightly.
" Just please listen to me on this. 5 years later you can smack me back on the head. But I just want you to know that theres more ways then going down one path. If you need help on it Allow me to. I don't want to see you go down any further."

" Thanks..."
He stretched his legs out and yawned. He looked at all his papers and covered his face. " How long do you think I can finish all of these?" He said picking up a stack, writing his name on the first page.

"1 week. They're all Pretty Simple," She explains them to him before getting up. "Along with the other papers you can call me over if you need help. My numbers on The Fridge. "