The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coyote grinned at him "you sure about that?" she trotted over to them, completely fearless and began sniffing all the wolves who recoiled from the touch of her cold nose. She bared her teeth at the leader in a mockery of a growl and nudged him hard with her nose. "your it!" she darted away laughing as of it where all a big game. She plopped back down between her companions and an army of squirrels appeared in the trees surrounding them.

Kiyana gracefully leapd down from her ledge and met Ren on the ground. "I know where we can find a good vine to use untill we meet a wolf who can make a proper fastening for them." She said. If this white-furred female liked thd crystals as much as she did, Kiyana thought that she may have just found a friend.

(@WhiteWolfKC)

With everything that was happening, Damon was tempted to run himself, he could only imagine what the other wolves were feeling. The small army of squirrels didn't help. A few of the smallest wolves backed up at the sight, while the larger wolves were either confused, scared, or both. The leader stumbled over his words before looking to Hitachi for help. "Uh- wha- huh?"

Gem listened carfully, his emotions changed with the story. He felt true empathy with this wolf. "Its tough losing the one you care about huh, everyday there is someone I miss, his....." Gem bit his lip, muttering on the word his. "That wolf's death will always haunt me..." Gem began to mutter as he thought about his own path.

Hitachi stood behind Coyote, his scary face still turned on. Scaring the lesser wolves of the rouge pack. "So what are you rouges doing around here. ?"

"Sometimes, it's hard to cope. But sometimes deep down the loved one you've lost would have just wanted you to remember the good and the bad and that there's a time when you'll someday meet again." Kody replied quietly, things getting deep pretty quickly. It was like the heterochromic teen had a switch just go off in his moods just then as he laud beside Gem.

@ViceandVersa

Hitachi, stepped up between Coyote and the line wolves. He stated at the leaders eyes. "This is really stupid, don't yah think. I don't want to fight and neither do you. I really just wanted to stop you to see if you needed help, but it seems we have become the bother. Lash out as you will, but we would like to just leave if that's ok. Although I do owe you personally for stealing you re time if you have any injured or sick I can heal them."

Gem, looked down. "WOW I guess your right. He wouldn't want me to be worrying about him for the rest of my life." Gem didn't realize he had let he and him slip out of his mouth. "Anyway, it's nice meeting you, it seems we have semi-similar problems to deal with."

"It was nice meeting you too." Kody replied with a smile toward the other male. Ironic that he didn't even follow most of what he said just moments ago.

Coyote tilted her head, her eyes wide and curious, wondering what he would say "yes, i dont think we want to fight here. SOmeone might get hurt" she looked extremely concerned and looked down as one of the squirrels settled between her paws shaking angry little paws at the stranger and hurling a couple insults their way.

(Gem) Simply smiled back going silent and eventually falling asleep after that. He dreamed of a happier place full of green grass and butterflies.

(Hitachi) Gave off a small smile, as the leader of the pact took his pack and walked away, leaving the small group alone. "See sometimes talking works better then fighting."

Kody watched Gem sleep for a moment, before closing his eyes and resting for the moment.

Kody watched Gem sleep for a moment, before closing his eyes and resting for the moment.
Gem eventually woke up, with Kody still laying besides him. He looked at his new friend and smiled, he decided to stay next to kody until he woke up, to protect him. Despite the fact the cave was pretty safe already. Gem couldn't explain, it but he felt a strong connection twords this wolf.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
After sleeping for who knows how long, Kody woke up refreshed and comfy. He felt warm too. He curled up a little tighter and pressed against whatever made him feel all nice and warm, still half asleep. Kody was all about teh cuddles it seemed.

After sleeping for who knows how long, Kody woke up refreshed and comfy. He felt warm too. He curled up a little tighter and pressed against whatever made him feel all nice and warm, still half asleep. Kody was all about teh cuddles it seemed.
Gem felt Kodys body press up and snuggle against him. Gem smiled lightly, and rested his own head above Kodys neck. Snuggling against him as we'll.

'This is nice.' Was his first thought as he smiled. His tail thumped lightly against the ground as a giveaway on how he felt about being snuggled back by Gem.

Kodys tail thumping, alerted Gem that Kody was actually awake. Gem smiled again, "morning buddy, did you sleep well." Gem said softly, still snuggled against Kody.

Damon just shook his head at the little squirrel, unsure if he wanted to know what it was saying. "Well it's good that a fight didn't breakout, I just hope we can keep it up."
He then turned his attention to the squirrels surrounding them, "So where did all of these guys come from?"

Coyote shrugged "they probably sensed trouble. Squirrels are always where something interesting might happen. Thats why i choose them to share news with me" she scratched her ear relaxing and returning to her normal self. She was still kinda crazy, but it was much less obvious.

Hitachi sighed, "well anyway we avoided a fight that defiantly wasn't in are odds. Two versus thirty would not end well. Anyway let's get on are way." Hitachi said picking up walking from where they had left of. Stopping the all out battle had bosted his spirits a bit.

Though she relaxed, Damon was pretty sure that was the only change about Coyote. He was a little concerned that all of the squirrels would follow them, but decided to just let them do what they wanted and began following Hitachi. He noticed that he was genuinely happier than before, but didn't say anything incase he brought back the sad feelings.

Coyote wagged her tail and trotted along beside them, she didnt seem too dissipointed in missing the battle. If she were well rested, and managed to connect properly with her powers she could probably of won, and scared the others off quickly. But she doubted her friends would of made it. There would be other fights. Other waves of passion washing over her.

Kodys tail thumping, alerted Gem that Kody was actually awake. Gem smiled again, "morning buddy, did you sleep well." Gem said softly, still snuggled against Kody.

"Mhm. Did you?" The small teen replied, his time just as soft as he spoke to Gem. He didn't want to move from his spot beside the other male, being both warm and comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.