The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Gem) Smiled, "yeah I guess I did, better then I have in quite a while actually." Gem said as he cuddled kody some more. Gem was really starting to like this wolf, he was so kind and nice. Gem knew it was time for him to step up a level, and take care of Kody. Even if Gem was still a child at heart. "Lets stick together from now on Kody ok." Gem said softly.

(Hitachi) Kept on walking, "wait guys where are we even headed again." Hitachi sated as he came to a halt. He looked at them stupidly, he had actually forgoten what they were doing. He must have been half asleep when the old guy wolf told them to head to the red blood territory or something like that.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
"Stick together?" Kody said in a thoughtful tone. Being a rogue was rather lonely...and he was syarti starting to like the other male. So, why not?

"Okay. Sounds like a plan to me." Kody said with a smile.

Gem smiled brightly. He felt so happy, and some sense of loneliness melted out of his heart. "Thanks it really sucks being alone." Gem said with a happier tone of voice.

"I understand how that feels. But now you don't have to be alone anymore." Kody said in a similar tone as his tail continued to thump on the ground. Seems that the two were growing rather close.

"Well anyway mabey we should get up and be productive, i would like to go find some fresh water im kinda thirsty." Gem said as he slowly raised up on all fours. "You gonna come along ?"

"We're going back to red territory as a final negotiation of sorts, remember?" Damon guessed Hitachi hadn't been paying attention, but that raised the question: If he wasn't thinking about what they were doing, then why did he seem upset earlier? He decided not to pry at that moment, but he figured that he should remember that for when he could ask a little more privately.

Coyote nodded cheerfully, not seeming to see anything wrong with the healers laspe in memory. Her tail wagged, she was looking forward to visiting the volcano. She was more comfortable there then a blue blood should be. She had friends in the court, and she was hoping for a glimpse of Blight. "Hey, Big guy" she was speaking to Damon "try not to talk to any red females, if they seduce, and bite you of your own free will you will become a slave and loose all sense of right or wrong. You will be addicted to the bite, you wont be able to live without it. And you will bear the scars forever" she shuddered at the memory and shook out her thin pelt that only hid some of her many scars and bite marks.

"Believe me, I know." He'd never been bitten by a red blood, but he run into plenty of them who tried. "How'd you deal with it?" Coyote was bitten before, he didn't even need to check for bites, it was written all over how she acted around that Blight person. Still, she seemed to handle herself well for some of the stories he'd heard.

Coyote just shrugged "I dont know. AT first i was in a daze, i forgot my own name, who i was, where i came from. The only thing that mattered was Blight, that he bit me. I would do anything for him so long as he bit me. Then one day.. I remembered. Everything was clear, and that night Dust came to me, he told me who i was. The next morning i escaped." She smiled softly to herself. "Its still difficult, the urge is still there, to throw myself at his paws, bare my throat to him and loose myself again. But i dont, im strong enough to resist"

"Oh." He didn't think that he would be able to resist it like she is, probably because she was the warrior, "Alright, I'll be careful. I don't need a second dose of amnesia." He didn't want to forget the only friends he had since the cliff.

"good, because that is one of the few things i wont be able to save you from" she could smell the smoke from the volcano, it was still miles away. But it was so familar she had no trouble picking it out.

Hitachi kept on walking. "Seems like we're almost there guys. I can definitely smell it, and I think I can see it in the distance." Hitachi looked back at his friends. "Once we enter there territory we step into danger. I won't be able to help you fight, so if anything comes up, well its all up to you two to keep us alive. You ready." Hitachi said turning around and looking forward. "Oh and Dameon as Coyote said no getting seducted now."

What was their deal about him getting seduced? "I'm not gonna get seduced!" He was worried about what would happen if he turned one down, that didn't usually end well. Still better than becoming a slave, but there have been ones who tried to kill him after he said no, which in hindsight, might've just been them trying to get a slave anyway.

(Crap! I hate not getting notifications! How far behind am I? )

(Its been pretty slow lately, i dont think your that far behind @CynderTheDragoness )

Coyote laughed and nudged him gently "thats the spirit!" she seemed to be getting happier, and happier as they got closer to the volcano. Finally she paused and sniffed the air, they were at the border, all the trees had thick scorch marks, and the undergrowth had been burned away along the edges of the territory. Her head tilted, "do you hear that?" it was a faint sound. She focused, and the wind amplified it. "Its a scream... A life ha just ended"

Malkiyat was alone, crouched, watching her prey. Her siblings had long since left her, they were hunting, following the will of the great Reaper. It moved, the slender, silvery shape was nervous. Its ears swiveled, and its nose twitched. It could sense her. She grinned, her tongue lolling out. just one more step. The wolf was confused, it was coming closer to its death. One step... Two steps.. Just one more.. The wolf screamed, its voice traveling far and wide on the wind. The last thing it ever did was instruct the wind to carry its cry to everyone, to bring help. But it was beyond help. By the time his voice reached the warrior he was already dead and Malkiyat was crouched over the still corspe, there was no outward sign of injury, she had pinned it down. stared into his eyes and whispered the words that stopped his breath. She began to groom the body, singing softly to herself about blood, and death and glory.. She closed its eyes, and rubbed a special plant into its fur. WHen the ritual was complete she left him laying there in the plains, on the side of a hill in a perfect circle of dead grass. His soul was there for the taking, eventually a carrier would come, and guide the soul to the reaper. Yawning she trotted away, heading to the forests to find something to eat.

Blight suddenly turned and stalked away from Ouray, he was irritated. The conversation made him think too much of coyote. Huffing to himself he headed back to the volcano, and his new slave.

She was looking forward to seeing Blight, he could tell. Damon felt happy for her, there was someone who brought this much joy to the warrior. Even if it was caused by a bite, it was nice to see her tail begin to wag as they got closer. Then the breeze came through, and sent a chill down his spine. It was like that feeling he got when he first saw Blight, but more dreadful. Coyote's statement told him why. They were close to the red blood territory, but what could be in so much trouble that they literally screamed in the wind? "Well, what should we do? Should one of us check it out?"

He could never get a clean kill. Kurahz stood over the lifeblood he had just finished up with. He tried to do it without being seen, but that didn't happen. It was hard freezing someone's blood in a timely manner. He hoped the other's were at least safe, he knew they were doing better.

Kiyana gracefully leapd down from her ledge and met Ren on the ground. "I know where we can find a good vine to use untill we meet a wolf who can make a proper fastening for them." She said. If this white-furred female liked thd crystals as much as she did, Kiyana thought that she may have just found a friend.

(@WhiteWolfKC)

I think I'm still waiting for a reply for this post from @WhiteWolfKC )

I think I'm still waiting for a reply for this post from @WhiteWolfKC )
(I am sososososo sorry! Here you go @CynderTheDragoness )

Ren smiled and nodded happily. "Lead the way~" She chuckled and went to pull the blue crystal she had loved off the cave wall then looked towards Kiyana, her black eyebrows raised lightly, gesturing out the cave before beginning to walk out, looking around at the beautiful woods around them. It truly was a nice place to be at for awhile. She smiled back at her companion, letting her lead the way.

Mudrite padded through the woods, not a stain on her tawny fur though it was apparent she had hunted for both wolf and meal. Her bright violet eyes showed that she had enjoyed her hunt well, having learned how much the wolves around have gotten careless and un-obeservative, easy for her to catch and examine. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of another wolf approaching. She stopped walking though she remained relaxed, knowing it wouldn't be a threat. Mudrite tilted her head and flicked an ear as she recognized Malkiyat, looking seemingly bored. "Ah, sister. All done with your hunts I presume?"

@Juralyn

Kiyana nodded. The russet female leapt from her outcropping and padded from the cave. She turned to make sure Ren was still behind her. "It's just outside." She said.

(I need to go back and look at which of the Four siblings I play.)

"Well anyway mabey we should get up and be productive, i would like to go find some fresh water im kinda thirsty." Gem said as he slowly raised up on all fours. "You gonna come along ?"

"Yeah." Kody said as he rose to his feet so he could follow the other male.

(Sorry for forgetting @VicexVersa )

Status
Not open for further replies.