The Bloods

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitachi speed up as pace and his away his distressed look. With a play acted happy smile he walked between the two of them. "So how long till we get there."

Coyote batted playfully at Hitachi, not seeming to mind his intrusion. "couple days, unless we pick up the speed. Once we reach shore i know a shortcut. The mountains are riddled with tunnels and caves. Theres an old rout used in case of emergencies or for secret buisness. Blight showed me the way."

(somebody please post !!, don't let this fade.)

(Internet problem solved)

Damon felt something was off with Hitachi, but couldn't figure out what, so he looked ahead and kept walking. "Well this certainly seems like secret business to me." He didn't really like it, and it seemed to him that Hitachi didn't either, but he wasn't sure, so he looked to him one more time, "You sure that you're okay?"

Hitachi once again put on a smile, putting away the thoughts of red bloods, his missing mother, and loneliness. None of these things should have been on the healers mind anyway. Once thoughts were subdued Hitachi's happy mellow attitude came back. "I'm fine bro, no no to worry about me, just thinking about the red bloods a bit." Hitachi sniffed the air, "there is a small hunting pack coming twords us, they smell like rouge wolves so i don't know how this will turn out. It really depends on how starved or desperate they are, if they do decide to pick a fight you to take it easy on them ok." Hitachi said as he kept his nose to the air.

(Hi guys! =D)

Coyote rolled her eyes "me, take it easy? Please" she laughed, not seeming to have picked up on Hitachi's bad mood. She sniffed the air, she could smell them and sense, to some small extent, their emotions. She could sense their wildness, their passion and thirst for blood. "Look intimidating. They seem like the type to only pick fights they know they will win, with minimal injuries to themselves" she put on her most serious face, and failed miserably at looking scary.

Hitachi sligtly giggled at Coyotes serious face. "Coyote you need to work on looking as tuff as you actually are." Hitachis, face on the other hand looked calm, but his eyes stared right into the soul. The strange calmness he exorted only helped to raise the feeling of terror coming from his gaze. "I'm not allowed to fight, so I have to come up with other tactics to get people to take me seriously. The scary look is one of them."

"I don't know, if she does it right she can come off crazy." Damon took on his own stance. Being larger than most wolves made it easy to intimidate others, so all he had to do was look mildly annoyed, and go from there as needed. "I think I'd fear an insane wolf over an angry one."

"Your awesome at the scary look Hitachi" Coyote laughed, and did a little dance, her small paws scuffing up dirt. "Now crazy i can do" she randomly flopped to the ground and rolled around messing up her fur. Satisfied she sat between her two companions with her fur sticking up like she couldn't be bothered to groom and a wild light in her eyes. It was scary how easily she nailed the look.

Damon found himself a little scared at how well she pulled off a crazy look. Nonetheless, he kept up his annoyed facade and looked ahead for any sign of the rouge wolves.

Ren helped Enola take the deer down. She nodded and helped the other wolf carry the deer back to the cave the others were at. As they arrived, she helped put the deer at the entrance and then went a little aways to explore more of the cave. She didn't want to dig into the deer as she had just hunted a day ago and she wanted to make sure everyone got a bite to eat in case they were more hungry than herself. With a new male member it seemed they would need all they could get. The reason she waited was not pack hierarchy, but simply to be polite for new friends. Politely greeting Gem and the other wolf she didn't know, she walked deeper into the cave.

The white wolf looked at the different crystals all over with a small look of wonder, the black markings over her eyes raised a bit. It truly was a pretty place to settle for a few nights. She came by one of the other female wolves who lay on a slightly elevated part next to the wall. Ren thought she had heard her name was Kiyana if she remembered correctly. Either way, she gave her a small smile. "Sorry to bother, just looking at all these crystals." She lifted her head, looking at the one's on the ceiling. As she had her head lifted, she spoke to the wolf in a light, observing tone. "You seem pretty at ease in here."

Kody glanced over to the two females curiously once the deer was set down in the cave the young male stretched then laid down. He wasn't at all hungry at the moment and was content with just laying there for now.

(Sorry guys, wasn't getting alerts for this)

Kiyana looked in the direction of where a female voice came from. It was s white wolf with black markings above her eyes. "Hello." She greeted the female, nervously ruffling her stone-grey wings. She nodded at the female's words. "I am very at ease with the Earth around me." She said softly.

(Gem) Ate just a bit leaving plenty for the rest, it never took that much to fill his stomach anyway. After he ate he decided to lay next, to the new wolf Kody. "So Kody right." Gem said looking the opposite direction. "Where are you from, whats your story. everybody here has one, at least a small one. Id like to hear yours, that is if you don't mind.
@Lizzy

Kody turned to face Gem.

"Yeah, it's Kody. As for my story, well I was born to a rogue that got us into a pack until I was eight. We hoped around for a while then I became a rogue after my mom kicked the metaphorical bucket." Though Kody told his life story as if it were no big deal he loved his late mother greatly.

@ViceandVersa

Coyotes tail thumped against the ground as she watched the group of wolves come into view. They whee outnumbered by the hunting party, but Coyote was completely unbothered and tilted her head grinning at them. "hello poppet." she greeted the obvious leader, a largish wolf several paces ahead of the others. "have you come to play?" she began laughing manically, as if that where the funniest thing in the world.

Reactions: CynderTheDragoness
Ren looked at Kiyana and tilted her head, her black tipped ears flicking in curiosity. "Why is that?" She sat down near the other wolf, curling her tail neatly around herself. "This truly is a nice cave you all have found, all full of crystals.." She smiled again softly, looking around at the crystals around them once again.

(sorry it's so short)

@CynderTheDragoness

Kiyana nodded. "There is something about the crystals that sooth me." She said softly. "I can tie a vine to a fallen one to hang it around your neck as I have done." She barked excitedly and showed the almost perfect green crystal that hung by a vine around her neck. It had been hidden under her thick russet fur.

Kody turned to face Gem.

"Yeah, it's Kody. As for my story, well I was born to a rogue that got us into a pack until I was eight. We hoped around for a while then I became a rogue after my mom kicked the metaphorical bucket." Though Kody told his life story as if it were no big deal he loved his late mother greatly.

@ViceandVersa

Gem listened carfully, his emotions changed with the story. He felt true empathy with this wolf. "Its tough losing the one you care about huh, everyday there is someone I miss, his....." Gem bit his lip, muttering on the word his. "That wolf's death will always haunt me..." Gem began to mutter as he thought about his own path.

Coyotes tail thumped against the ground as she watched the group of wolves come into view. They whee outnumbered by the hunting party, but Coyote was completely unbothered and tilted her head grinning at them. "hello poppet." she greeted the obvious leader, a largish wolf several paces ahead of the others. "have you come to play?" she began laughing manically, as if that where the funniest thing in the world.

Hitachi stood behind Coyote, his scary face still turned on. Scaring the lesser wolves of the rouge pack. "So what are you rouges doing around here. ?"

Ren perked up and smiled bigger. "Oh could you?? That would look so nice!" At the sight of the green crystal she stood up, her tail slightly waving with joy as she immediately went over to a beautiful blue crystal she had laid eyes on before.

@CynderTheDragoness

The lead wolf recoiled a bit from Coyote's greeting, as Damon almost did but kept up his appearance, and glanced back at his frightened followers. Whether it was Hitachi's scary face, his own mean look, or whatever Coyote was doing, they certainly didn't look comfortable. The leader looked at them again and answered, not daring to move any closer. "We were just on the look out for a meal, we don't want any trouble."

Status
Not open for further replies.