The Bloods

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swift dove under the water and caught a fish in her mouth and swam back to the shore and dropped the fish in front of Kodiak then shook her fur out getting water everywhere. "Have you had fish before?" She asked taking a dink of the water before laying next to him putting her paw on the wriggling gish.

Kodiak watched her put the fish in front of him. "Why no I haven't." He said looking up at her. "But I can try it." He bit the head off of the fish, then nudged the rest over to her. "It's okay, but you caught it so you should eat it."

Blight sighed and looked at his paws, thinking about coyote and what she might be doing.

Coyote frowned "hey, he agreed to my terms, that he would give all the stolen pups a choice to stay or leave. Maybe the missing ones decided to stay. The red bloods bite is a powerful thing. Perhaps we should visit, and see if they chose to stay or not? I dont want to fight Blight and his father if i dont have to.."

Hitachi looked at Coyote, "I guess it sounds like a plan for now, but please let me speak this time.....you will just rile them up."

Vincent was quick to cut them off before they got carried away in their own plans, "I'm afraid the time for such diplomacy has all but passed. Several wolves in the packs guarantee that their children would never choose to abandon them. There's no way she would ever..."

Ren helped Enola take the deer down. She nodded and helped the other wolf carry the deer back to the cave the others were at. As they arrived, she helped put the deer at the entrance and then went a little aways to explore more of the cave. She didn't want to dig into the deer as she had just hunted a day ago and she wanted to make sure everyone got a bite to eat in case they were more hungry than herself. With a new male member it seemed they would need all they could get. The reason she waited was not pack hierarchy, but simply to be polite for new friends. Politely greeting Gem and the other wolf she didn't know, she walked deeper into the cave.

The white wolf looked at the different crystals all over with a small look of wonder, the black markings over her eyes raised a bit. It truly was a pretty place to settle for a few nights. She came by one of the other female wolves who lay on a slightly elevated part next to the wall. Ren thought she had heard her name was Kiyana if she remembered correctly. Either way, she gave her a small smile. "Sorry to bother, just looking at all these crystals." She lifted her head, looking at the one's on the ceiling. As she had her head lifted, she spoke to the wolf in a light, observing tone. "You seem pretty at ease in here."

Coyote looked at Vincent suspiciously but then grinned, no matter how much she cared for Blight she was always ready for a fight. "what exactly are you suggesting Vinny?" her eyes brightened and she wagged her tail. "Want to break them out of their shiny little cages? Then we will know for sure if they decided to stay. "

Damon's eyes widened as he realized what it was Vincent was getting at, but allowed the elder to continue just to be sure.
Only if it comes to that, but I'm hoping that if things go as planned, they'll just give her- them up. I want to show that they can't just expect us to just stand aside as they take our children. I want them to see that of you're not careful on the ocean, the storm will drag you down."

Coyotes eyes narrowed "If you precede with this plan... The red king may take personal offense, and war with him is something even the ocean will find difficult. I suggest you think this through" even she could tell this was a bad idea.

"I've already considered that, which is why I want your help." Vincent looked to Hitachi, "If you can help me convince the other elders to join in, then we may have the numbers to come out on top," he then turned to Coyote and Damon, "And you two. If the red bloods see the warrior and one of the largest wolves I've ever seen on top of those numbers, they might just give up."

Coyote thought for a long moment, yes if all the elders joined and bpth chosen ones there would be serious weight behind his cause. But... "Have you ever spoken to the red king? Or any of his sons? They are all mad. Overconfident. Super powerful wolves. The king, he is much larger then Damon if i remember correctly. I only stand up to him if necessary." she closed her eyes, she felt no love for the king but he had scared her since she first met him as a tiny pup. "So i must ask you again. Are you sure this is the path you wish to take?"

"Know I will stand with you and the warrior always." Hitachi said with a smile. "As long as we're not getting attacked, then I'll run like a pup until it dies down. It's not my job to fight. But talking is a good forte of mine."

"Thank you Hitachi." He looked the warrior right in the eyes so she would know exactly how serious he was about this, "I'm doing this, I'm making this happen. Even if those bluebloods chose to stay, this needs to happen so that more aren't forced into slavery."

Damon didn't like where it was going. He'd fought redbloods before, and they didn't exactly give up easily. But he also felt that Vincent had a point. He didn't fully trust it, but he decided to go along with it and hope things didn't get too bad.

Coyote sighed, looking down "very well, if it is truely what you think is best i will follow you. I may not like it, but it is my duty to serve." she was rather clearly upset and focused on cleaning dirt of Damon's ears "my opinion is rather biased isnt it?" she asked her friends wondering where dusk was when she needed him. Or the squirrels at least. The otters did a fine job but they had no sense of humor. Sure they where fun to play with but jeeze they where so dull to talk to.

Hitachi walked a few paces behind Damian and Coyote. At the moment his mind seemed to be drifting. Talking about the red bloods had spicked up a thought about his birth mom. He was trying to piece it together but the memory wouldn't come back fully.

Vincent smiled in relief, "Thank you all." He almost couldn't believe it, he was so much closer to Lynn now. "The Elders will meet after the storm passes, I hope you will remain safe until then." He then turned and left.

Damon looked over at Coyote, she was clearly having a rough time with her decision. He decided to try and cheer her up, "It's alright, part of any warrior's job, chosen or not, is to make tough decisions they think is best. You may have lifetimes of experience at your call, but only one wolf could've made that call. Your call." He wasn't sure how much that was helping, so he tried a joke to lighten the mood, "Although maybe a squirrel might know better, as intimidating as they are." It kinda hinged on whether or not she did see his incident with the squirrel on the beach, but he was over it, so it'd be fine if she did.

Coyote looked at Damon, her expression softening a bit. "your right. Squirrels always know. Plus they are the fiercest warriors of all, aint that right" she grinned at him, making it clear that she had seen and heard the incident on the beach.

"Squirrels are mean, there always picking on me and assulting me with nuts. I don't know what I ever did to them." Hitachi commented still a few paces behind, he kinda felt like a third wheel between Damon and Coyote. He felt as if Coyote was beginning to bond with Damon and slowly drift away from her friendship with Hitachi. He would also be happy for Coyote though if she could be with Damon. It was like a mini war want on in his mind.

So she had seen it. He must not have been as over as he thought he was, cause Damon felt a small bit of embarrassment. It disappeared however as Hitachi spoke of his own experience with squirrels. "I'm with ya there buddy, squirrels have begun to freak me out." As he said that, he glanced around the area for squirrels. He knew they weren't there, but he was starting to get paranoid. He looked back to see Hitachi with a sad expression, "Hey, you okay?" He figured that he didn't really like Vincent's plan either, "Is it what that elder said?"

Coyote giggled, she was the only one that really got along with the furry little critters. She looked back at Hitachi and grinned "come on silly, why are you walking back there. Dont be a stranger"

Status
Not open for further replies.