The Bitten

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bat laughs at the dog boy nickname. "Okay, you'll probably won't be believin' it but this is a village for Werewolves."

He said, he was about to say something else when Zaki suddenly entered the room back in his human form.

"Here's your glasses." He said gently handing the glasses to his friend.

She grabs the glasses and puts them on with one hand and pokes his head " D-o-g Bo-y" She laughs a bit and pokes his head where are your ears?? Do-g Bo-y". She pokes his cheek "Well at least you dont have whiskers!" She ruffles his hair "Wow your hair is kinda soft!" She then pokes his chest and makes a blushed face immediately she takes her hand away.

"My ears? Oh, I can summon them at will." to show her what he meant he summoned his ears, his face heated up some when she poked his chest causing his ears to twitch "Dogboy?" He questioned curiously.

"Dooooooooooog boooooooooooy" She pokes his ears "Wow! They feel good! I mean uh that kinda sounded wrong..." She twiddles her thumbs her face now bright red. "I should get changed" She pulls the cover down and there is blood all over her sweat shirt "Than Ill head home..." She gets up seeing her bandaged foot "Wow they really did a number on me this time!" She laughs a bit. "I think I have my gym clothes" She walks over limping to a small curtain and starts to get changed coming out she had her bag.

Name: Phenex Vera
Race: Vampire
Looks: Long black hair, purple eyes, normally wears a hoodie and short skirt, they tend to be black and gray. She has a tattoo sleeve and a crystal hanging from her wrist. She's pale and has a few scars here and there.
Personality: Shy, smart, quiet, untrusting.
Background: Phenex just moved to the neighbourhood and there isn't much that people know about her. She always has her head in a book and is mostly quiet.
-----------------------------------------------
After the tour guide finally finished showing Phenex around, she goea to her locker and opens it, putting her books away and taking out a small black book. She looks around, quiet, looking for a sign of anyone so she can ask where room "321" is.

Zaki looked away and said "Y-You don't have to go home...we have a guest room if you want to stay."

Zaki unconsciously lowered his ears.

"I wouldnt dare impose I'll just go home for the night, Man those guys have never beat me up this bad before...." She puts on sneakers and picks up her bag "well thank you for being there and offering to let me stay". She looks at him "Mind showing me to otaki forest? It'd be a great help I have to get home she stumbles a bit and then regains her balance. "Really I do thank you I feel like they might have killed me this time or at least put me in the hospital and I dont have that kinda money."

Zaki didn't want her to leave, he wanted to protect her! But he knew better than to argue.

"Alright..." he said but the mention of the forest his eyes soften "Alright I'll take you."

He walk to the door and holds it open.

Back at the school, A black haired boy walked past Phenex, his sightless blue eyes locked ahead.

Zaki didn't want her to leave, he wanted to protect her! But he knew better than to argue.

"Alright..." he said but the mention of the forest his eyes soften "Alright I'll take you."

He walk to the door and holds it open.

Back at the school, A black haired boy walked past Phenex, his sightless blue eyes locked ahead.

"Thank you zaki I would really hate to impose on you never been one to take favors" She laughs a bit "I hope they dont do this again..." She walked through the door "You dont have to walk me to my te-house its just i-near otaki forest.". She stops "Now what the direction I have to go in?" She looks around.

Ill use the other one)
She walks up to him and taps his shpulder. "E-excuse me...?" She holds up a map. "How do I get t-to room 321...?"

Zaki nods as he watched her leave, he strangely felt sad as she left but at least he knew she lived nearby.

She looks back waving My god I thought he'd find out I live in a tent! She looks at the forest and starts to walk into it when she gets to a small river and jumps over greeted by a small yellow tent held up by branches. "There home sweet *sigh* Home..." She gets into the tent and sets down her bag.

Ill use the other one)
She walks up to him and taps his shpulder. "E-excuse me...?" She holds up a map. "How do I get t-to room 321...?"
Ill use the other one)

(I'll use loki since zaki is elsewhere)

Loki blinked "Ugh sorry...I'm blind." He admitted "But, I know where it is." He admitted.

"O-oh okay... " she smiles a bit. "W-well thank you..." she stays next to him, clutching the book tightly.

I wonder what he'd do if he saw me like this... "He'd probably freak out and ask me why am I living here" She laughs gently "Well Im gonna go wash my face quick!" She runs over to the small river "Maybe I can catch some fish!". She begins trying to poke at fish to get them on a stake, soon she gives up "Its hopeless".

Form behind her a blue and blonde wolf walked up and nuzzled her as a sign of care. (@Riu Daughter )

Loki grinned "You're welcome." He said as he lead her up the stairs. He wasnt aware of it at first but he noticed her scent was unlike the others and his own. She was a Vampire!

Being a werewolf, it was his duty to fight her but she seemed super sweet!
(@Phenex Vera)

She could smell the wet dog smell that all werewolves had. She hated it but she accepted the help anyways, she didn't want to get into any fights and didn't want to do anything out of character of a mortal. "T-thank you for this..." she smiled softly and followed close.

She screams "Z-zaki uh its uh not what it looks like" She looks at the wolf "I dont live in a tent or anything hahaha." She looks nervous and sits on the grass "well I have to go to bed soon. But I have to do homework first." She sits a bit away from zaki and begins writing down different math equastions.

Loki nods "You know...you sound pretty hot for a blood sucker." His hand tracing over the lockers they passed by.
(@Phenex Vera )

Status
Not open for further replies.