The Bitten

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skye looks at the note and as soon as she looks toward him blushing they throw a can at her face and say "Oh im sorry I mistook you for a trash can!" She slumps down into her seat. She looks at the board Those two new students should be in this class, She rubs the small red mark where the can landed on her face and she sighs. Im not that ugly..... She looks back at the jocks as they continue laughing at skye She opens her notebook creating small sketches of fantasies and unknown scenarios.

The jocks continue to hoot and laugh praising one another, but suddenly the jock that started the cruel joke was flung towards the teachers desk and he landed in the waste bin.

Zaki, despite his short stature had thrown the boy "I think trash talkers belong in the trash can...." he glares at the students "If anyone ELSE messes with her, I have no problem dealing with you...personally."

He takes a seat near Skye and crosses his arms over his chest watching the other students.

Skye looks at zaki with amazed eyes and a gaping mouth "That was awesome!" She begins making hand motions with a big goofy smile on her face "Your so cool!" She laughs a bit closing her notebook and waiting for the teacher to come to the class and begin the long process of learning. She looks zaki once again "Thank you very much Zaki!" Her goofy smile dosent seem to shake and it fits her quite well. "How are you that strong, Is it martial arts? Or Karate? Or fighting? Or what?" She is somewhat exited to learn more about his strength cause she feels like she can be stronger just by looking at him.

Zaki felt a blush coat his cheeks as Skye compliments his strength.

He was tempted to tell her of his werewolf origins and that's why he was so strong, but he settled with a little lie that was partial truth.

He nods at the mention of martial arts "Yeah, it's martial arts..." he said quickly before he says "If you want I can teach you sometime...seeing that the dorks are always pestering you."

Skye gasps "Oh lord That would be so awesomeee!" The jocks look at Skye with a menacing look throwing a paper at her, it reads
After school today
Dont bring anyone
Or we will hurt them.

She has a worried glance on her face "um but I wont be able to do that today.... I need to do some stuff." She shuffles around in her seat obviously nervous about something.

Zaki narrows his eyes at the jocks sensing they were up to something, he looks back to Skye and nods "Alright...some other time then." He says gently.

"Yeah I um guess so..." She looks down at her feet playing with her striped hoodies straps making the back tighten and loosen, "I uh Im sorry I cant today but I'll make sure I can another day". She heads off after school is over to the back of the school when she gets there she sees the jocks from school "Wh-What do you n-need". The jocks look to one another and nod, THey then begin fighting her except she dosent fight, One breaks her wrist and the other continuesly punches her face. Shes crying while blood stains her face and arm.

The commotion from the fight was unavoidable to detect from Zaki's wolf like hearing!

And before another jock could deliver another blow, he had been tackled to the ground by Zaki, who seemly appeared out of nowhere.

Skye blinked in confusion holding her wrist to her chest "Wow you suprised me again!" She put on a goofy grin although blood was running from her nose and cheek. "Nice to see ya again zaki!" There was no way someone could deal with that pain but she put on a brave face and knew it would comfort zaki even a little. But, when she tried to get up her leg gave out and she fell back down "Oh well thats a problem" She laughed a bit.

" A-a wolf?!? Its so........." She pauses between her sentence I hope this dosent offend him... "Cute! Its adorable oh my gob" Her eyes light up "Wait where did zaki go?". She looks at the clothes on the wolf and laughs "Oh my gob is that you zaki?!?! Thats so cool" She falls and rolls on the grass laughing "An-and the clothes they look so funny on a wolf". Shes now crying with laughter and starts chanting "Lets go zaki uhh wolf, Lets go!" She starts to try to get up again but fails miserably once again she winces in pain but tries again.

Zaki lowered his ears at being called cute but he was happy that he made her laugh, he growled at jocks as he crouched allowing Skye to climb onto his back. Using his telepathy that only works in this form he says:

"You jocks best leave Skye alone!"

Skye climbs on his back her nose still bleeding and several serious cuts bleeding "I-I feel tired" She yawns, Her face has little to no color. Her head falls gently onto his back and fast breaths can be heard escaping from her lips,Her glasses fall off of her face.

Frantic, Zaki quickly runs to the only other place he can think of taking her and thats to the Village.

In wolf form he is able to cover much more ground quickly, he takes a shortcut through the forest and makes it to the isolated town in under a a few minutes.

He darts towards his home and barks frantically as he glances over his shoulder to check in his new friend that he now may have started to fall for.

The door opens revealing a tall male who looks a bit like Zaki except his hair lacks the blonde and his left eye is hidden behind his hair.

"Zaki? Wha ya be doin' here?" He asked knowing that wolf any where Zaki barked and whined and his sibling knew what had to be done.

The older boy carefully picked up Syke and carried her inside treating her wounds once they were inside.

Skye groaned in her death like sleep and mumbled a bit "*Mumble* Cute wolves everywhere *mumble*" Her eyes were hazel without her glasses and her hair was under her like a halo. The girls eyes fluttered open after about an hour, "Wh-Where am I?" She looks around and tries to move her wrist wincing in pain. "ow" She tried to sit up but couldnt quite get up yet due to her exhaustion.

"'Ow ya feelin?" Asked the older male as he entered the room carrying a tray of food.

"Ah Help pervert!!! Hes drugged meh!" She starts freaking out wincing as she flails her arms around carelessly "I think hes armed! Halpppppppp". Soon she calms down after seeing food "Ah fooood Gimme" She looks around "Wait ah my glasses! All I can see are blurs" Tears well in her eyes "Im ugly without them ;~;"

Feeling slightly offended the other replies "I'm not a pervert. Me name's Bat, I'm Zaki's older broder." He says his irish accent coming out thick.

"You're cute, wha ya talkin about...but if ya need em, me little broder went after em."

He hands her the tray and folds his arm "Wha happen to ya?"

"A bunch of jocks beat me up" She smiles but winces a bit "But I'll be fine!" She sits up and notices her bandaged hand "Well thats a bother... my wrist is broken... Ill have to make an excuse.. Hmmmmmm". "Wait zaki went after them for me...." She blinks a couple times "What is he..?" She uses her right hand to eat her food "Wow this is good bat". "I've been living on just rice porridge!"

Bat smiles "I'm glad ya like it, Zaki is always complaining 'bout it." He said. He suddenly looks uneasy "You saw his beast form hadn't ya?" He sighs recalling that Zaki showed up as a wolf.

"Ya got to promise ya won't tell anyone, if i tell ya."

"Why would I tell anyone" she makes an evil grin "Now I can poke his ears and call him dog boy" She laughs a bit "But he is sweet so i would just be joking with him.". She eats some more of the food and grins a goofy grin, "You know he helped me I'm usually not helped and head right to my te-house after the dizziness stops" She laughs a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.