The Bergkonge

• Thread starter Mako Torriblaidd
  • Start date
He laughs and his laugh is as always full and easy going, "how drunk do you want me to be Captain? I'll totter in a few hours you start me on the strong stuff. I do like Voda way too much and ya know it" he winks and smiles, " I can show the lass the ropes tomorrow if thats your order captain. Not tonight though, I at least would like to get a little tipsy. A mission is done, it is time for celebration"

Katya shrugged and gave a little yawn. "Getting drunk sounds fun...what kind of vodka you got? Something hard I hope." She said with a smile locking her mismatched eyes with Casamir's then looked away, knowing that she had to control her temper or else things could turn ugly, and fast, between the two of them. If not for Alexsi, she thought she proabably would have launched herself at the infuriating man and been done with it. She looked the heavily muscled man from top to bottom like a weary cat wondering if she could attempt to take a swipe at a mastif and shook her head. It was simply too dangerous...and her computers could get damaged...very...very damaged.

David noted with a pen all the things that were needed on a note pad, and without realizing he made quite a long list. Then he walked trough the decks of the ship and saw the girl that was asking for the captain before. She was as young as most of the other crew, in fact, was a little bit worrying the short age of most them. The captain looked like he was barely 25! But David always respected people by their actions, not by age, not by skin color, not by position neither religion. Finally, David made it to the bridge, and not really worried if he was interrupting something or not, he gave Casamir the 'grocery' list. "When you have a moment we need to talk about our supplies." And David left again, going back to the lower decks, with his calibrations and weapon checks.

"It's the service issue shit, so hard as it comes." He replied tossing a bottle toward Katya before he opened one for himself with a quick use of his knife to pry the cap off. Glancing to Alecksi he sighed, "Have your beer then, and please show her the ropes." He spoke as he moved back to his chair, falling back into it and brought the bottle to his lips. He wasn't celebrating, that was fully apparent upon his features while he stared out to the ocean ahead. Lifting his eyes from the clear bottle he turned his attention to David, "How low are we?" He asked, a small sigh escaping his lips, watching the man leave. With a sigh he stood, nodding to the others before he went after him, soon enough catching up. "What do we have?" ((Calibrations.... lol))

Casamir appeared and David stopped what he was doing to talk to him. "We lack in almost all light weaponry ammunition: 9 mm, 7.62... even 12 and 16 gauge." He made a pause, signaled Casamir to follow him and started walking trough the boxes on the cargo bay. "We still need those IR flares, the regular countermeasures won't be enough against electronic recognition torpedoes. We are also running out of RIM missiles." He pointed at some open boxes. "I can keep it like this the rest of the day, but I already gave you a list." He stopped and looked at the captain. "The only thing we have enough right now is ammo for the 5 inch cannons, which is useless at long range, and 'dumb fire' missiles." He took a p90 from a box and gave it to the captain. "A for the light weaponry, we have plenty of 5.7 mm. So stop using those old Ak and use this until we can resupply ourselves." A silence was made. "I know some people that can help us, but all the things we need..." He looked around and sighed. "It's going to be very expensive, and the transaction sure will attract the attention of 'undesired people'." Like the real owners of the ship, thought David.

He frowned, nodding, hating those numbers and even more hating the p90. No ass to that weapon, great for armour but no ass. "Make sure the rest of the crew gets them...." He spoke with a frown while he looked to him, "How much attention and how expensive?" He asked looking to him, "Couldn't Katya hide it?" His mind was racing while he leaned against a wall, going over the mostly plastic weapon in his hands. "We really need to look into reloading materials..."

David thought about it a couple of seconds. The number he had in mind wasn't accurate, but was to high. "About four hundred million." That number hurt even David "Have in mind that some of the weaponry is still 'experimental' and is pretty hard to obtain." David smiled. "How much attention? Well, you will be buying a shipload of rare weaponry with the same value of a medium sized battleship. I don't think Katya could hide something like this." Then David grabbed another p90 and check it like if it was something so ordinary as breathing. "P90 are Belgian, couldn't be that bad? Isn't it?"

He sighed, looking to him shaking his head. "Any way we can keep it on the down low? Better yet, meet whoever these people are in the open ocean, as far away from trade and military routes as possible?" He asked while he slid a full magazine into the weapon, he'd miss his AK74, he hated this plastic crap. "Oh it can be, plastic, small bullet, no stopping power at all." He spoke with a grumble, "I almost wish I would have tossed that crate off when we got it, all it's good for is body armour. And even then you're taking a bb to the chest... oooh..." He even made a face and waved his arms with the statement.

David laughed. "You Russians, always in love with your Ak." But he was partly right. "Yeah, I guess I can arrange a meeting with them in some 'secret' deep sea place. But I have to advise you, this kind of people do not go around with nonsense." David looked at the p90 box. "Don't worry captain, I will make sure everyone gets his new 'toy' and I will make sure we get the supplies we need. You just make sure we get the money, otherwise we may end on the bottom of the ocean." David smiled, but that wasn't a joke, he worked with those people before and they were legit, but you don't want to owe them anything.

Elizaveta sat on her bunk with her forehead craddled in her hands and she stared down at the floor with a hard grin. She couldn't decide if she liked that she'd been exposed, or if she would have rather stayed in hiding until they docked again, and just hit the road. She rolled her shoulders and stood up, there was no use silently bickering with herself over it now. Shemoved silently out of the room and aimlessly started to wander the ship. She couldn't follow the others as they disappeared into the captains quarters, and she was taking the warning about leaving Casimir alone for a while to heart, so she steered in the opposite direction.

Alecksi was told to train the girl so he didn't drink himself blind, merely finished the beer he had and wandered out to find her. He was large, scarred Nd intimidating, standing I er six feet tall and wearing an eye patch. He found her looking over the railing and he stands next to her, " I'm Alecksi, captain out me in charge of you. What are your specialties lass?" his voice is deep and rumbling but he is kind, laid back. Almost like a giant puppy

(Hey guys I'm going to be busy tonight and today please play on without me I apologize for inconvinence I shall post ASAP)

"Money we have... and since I'd rather not go trying to find this stuff on a Somali black market... lets make a meeting." He spoke with a nod, sighing and nodding to the male. David was very useful for the crew, just his contacts worried Casamir greatly. He didn't often ask questions but the fact that he knew these people concerned him.

Elizaveta had heard Aleksi approaching her and didn't jump when he spoke, standing next to her now, she merely cast her eyes to the side, looking at him, and she nodded her head slowly. "Stealth weapons, I would guess. I'm pretty good with pistols, since that's all I've been using for a while, but I bet if you could train me with a sniper I'd be able to pick it up pretty fast, other than that, the only other thing I've really used are throwing knives." She mumbled in response, returning her gaze back to the grey ocean.

He nods, " your purpose here is as a spy, weapons we will teach you to use will all be easily concealed. I'll teach you throwing knives and help perfect your pistols , you'll need a silencer for that though. Nothing tonight though, I'm a little tipsy and I don't want to get anyone hurt." he pads her back and sighs, with a graceful motion he turns on his heel and heads back to his bunk

"On it." Replied David. But this things are usually harder than it looks, and it took almost three hours of calls, threats and favors to get to 'them' again, since it was about five years since David needed their help. "David, it's been a long time..." Said an Arabic voice over the phone. "Yâssr Al Tâher, I presume." The Arab man laughed. "Damn you, David! What brings you to me again my friend?" "I need a 'little' something, I've sent you a list." Yâssr talked in his mother language to some of the people that were with him and then returned to the phone with David. "That's quite a list... I want a meeting, first, and I'm going to need half of the money in advance." David shook his head, it was risky to negotiate with this kind of people, but that deal was a robbery. "Then I want half of the list ready in that meeting." Yâssr laughed again. "You think you are a tough guy eh?" Then a silence was made. "Okay, David, you win. You will have half of the shipment, but you better have my money. I'm sending you the coordinates of the place." Then he hang up the phone and looked at a laptop. Right, an abandoned oil platform... Well, at least is deep sea.

Katya tapped the glass of her vodka and calculated mentally the benefits of what to do. The woman sighed and went to go find her cave. She was very much like a cat, independent, irritable but willing to love up to something if given the correct amount of petting, and right now her babies were calling to her and she wanted them now. She sauntered away running around the ship with the ease of a jungle feline and the grace of a tigress. Running hard and slipping between the endless maze of door ways and doors she finally came to her cave and opened the door proudly.
"Babies! Mamma is here!" She sing songed and slammed the door closed as the chorus of beeping lights and tinkling computer song. She was home.

Casamir glanced to David, listening to his side of the story. "So what is happening?" He asked, crossing his arms as he watched him close. He needed to know what was going to happen, without it's weapons this ship will become an overpriced reef ornament.

The deal was set. David looked at Casamir. "Okay, things will go like this: We will go to the meeting point." He showed him the coordinates in a fancy map on the laptop. "We will dock in the platform with one of the 'zodiac' boats. We don't want to show them the real ship." He took a deep breath and leaned on some boxes. "There, an army will welcome us, and they will take all our weapons. Then someone will impersonate my contact, but he will not be the real one. Don't worry, is always like this. Then they will show us a very tiny part of the shipment, a couple of boxes only. We will have to pay, half of the shipment for the moment, and we will be given container numbers and loading and unloading permissions for several ports around the world. In those containers will be the real thing." David smiled. "Don't worry, this people is very kind. If the transaction exceeds the one hundred million, they always give presents." What a nice sellers.

Casamir listened close, his eyes looking to the map wile he moved closer. "Alright, how much is this going to run us?" His eyes raised, hoping it was feasible, otherwise Katya would have her work cut out for her. He sighed softly, touching the com bead still in his ear, hoping she was monitoring things. "Katya, I hate to bother you but can you come to the arms room quickly?" He asked over it before he reached up to rub the bridge of his nose. "How do you know these people David?"