The Bergkonge

Katya cocked and eyebrow and rolled away with a gentle kick of her leg and spun back to her main computer tapping in a code before pulling up the information she had just sent to Lilikov.

"Yes Devi, the request has been made for the money and now our glorious captain needs to set a course for the island. Which you could have confirmed via the head phones." She said dryly and spun once more to face him and pointed her long leg at him, eyes narrowed as if she were wagging a finger.
"This is my lab and is not to be disturbed understand. This is not weaponry it's art, living breathing art which is sensitive very very sensitive." She scolded like an angry school mistress, though she knew she was much younger than the weapons expert. She sighed darkly and curled her legs back down to the ground, crossing them at the knee before she crossed her arms over her chest and stared at him as if she were taking him apart bit by bit. "You're very interesting Devi, it took me forever to find a nickname that worked." She said and with that spun back to her computer to await Casamir's words that they were at the island and waited to see if David would take the rebuff and leave or challenge her in her element.

He chuckled. He could have argued with her about the fact that weaponry was also art, or the fact that her 'cave' looked like a data center more than a tech lab. But he just smiled and looked at her. By head phones? And lose the chance of looking at that pettite gorgeous body? No way. "I don't know... Are you sure Devi will work?" Said him teasingly, as he walked slowly outside her place. "Maybe we should meet again and discuss it in a more..." He was almost out of her 'cave' "In a more private place..." He winked and left, slowly walking away.

Alecksi wanders to his captain as always and stands behind him, a wall of support. He smiles at the man be would call brother and says nothing. His prescience was all the comfort he would need to give. Casamir could ask him to do anything and he would happily do it

Katya felt the hairs rise up on the back of her neck and she almost hissed at his departure but apart of her paused and contemplated his words before she shrugged. Apparently she was quite the catch. She smirked to herself and turned back to the screen fully engrossed in the computer again..."What have we here?" She muttered clicking twice on the page before blowing up the picture. She had begun using her piggy backed satalite earlier that day to take snap shots of the earlier situation that occurred and tried to break down where everything became more stressful. She narrowed her eyes at a dark figure standing strangely hidden on the ship they had attacked and the only thing the shadow figure did was watch...watch. Katya looked at another set of pictures watching the figure well into the part where the vessal she was on had fired it's heavy duty shit and only then did she see his face but only for a slight moment. She felt a chill roll down her body and making a quick print out of the man's slightly pix-elated face and grabbed it tightly her eyes searching it like crazy. The man didn't move, didn't flinch, didn't even frown, he just stood there, even after part of the deck had been blasted off not two meters from his person.

"...Something's weird." She muttered and placed the picture down to contemplate at a later time.

Casamir was soon once more on the radio, "We will arrive at the point I sent you tomorrow around 1200 hours..." He spoke with a sigh, obviously exhausted. His eyes fell closed as he slumped back into his chair, bringing a bottle of vodka to his lips and tilting it back taking a long gulp before he let it drop and shatter on the ground by him.

Katya yawned as she unstuck her drooling face from the key board and stared sleepy eyes at the computer with an irritated yawn. She hated waking up early...with a roaring Like not so unlike a pissed off jungle cat no one stood in her way as she made her way through the ship and hosed herself down and scrubbed her body until she smelt like peaches and cream. The girl sighed as she pulled the huge tee shirt over her and she basically used it like a dress her "user name: password:" boy shorts peaking out a bit. Katy's was tempted to how sluty you can make it before casa died of cardiac arrest

David eventually felt the lack of sleep and the stress fell all over him. Even he tried to deny it, he needed to rest, at least a couple of hours. He found a nice place in a comfortable chair, near some weapon controls and leaned his head over the headrest and peacefully resting with one eye half open. When he decided to wake up he did id as usual; really rude. He just got up, no yawns or any sign that he was sleeping. He just walked through the ship, and could swear something smelled clean and attractive as he walked. He just washed his face and fixed himself a little bit, he didn't felt like having shower. Then he wandered trough the ship, not really knowing what to do, waiting for the meeting to arrive.

Katya shoveled fruit in her mouth as she sat in the Mess hall, pretty much undisturbed as she sat at her table, ever the loner. Her legs propped up on the top her eyes scanning her tablet computer, her delicate fingers caressing the touch screen as easily and egarly as one would pet a small rabbit. She picked up her apple with the tips of her toes and brought it easily to her mouth, crunching into the hard apple as the juice dripped down her chin. The flexible hacker sighed and placed the apple back down and glanced at some of the people watching her with a mixture of interest and disgust. She made a suggestive and sarcastic kiss at them and went back to her breakfast. She looked at the time on her tablet and sighed. Wondering when they would finally meet Lilikov. She pulled up on her boat necked tee and drummed her toes in irritation. She was not a morning person but this was irritating when she woke up so early and yet they were still quite a bit away from their destination and she had yet to find Casa, he wasn't answering her muttered question on the his mic.

The girl sighed and kneaded her forhead before unfolding herself from the table and padded out of the Mess, ignoring the looks from the lackies at her unprofessional and some might say inappropriate, attire. She was not shy about her body, she was not she about her personality, as far as they were concerned they could kiss her ass if they thought she was a freak, they could jump off a ship if they thought she was easy, they were right if they thought she was a tease but she wouldn't ever say. She liked to flaunt herself, show others things they would never have. It was the best way to really look at the way people acted and who they truly were at their core. Casaka for instance was a good man she knew, he was disapproving of her actions but still respected her. She smiled and then thought of Devi. She didn't know what to think of him, she viewed him as good of a person as Casa but far more laid back. She smirked thinking of Sasha and Liza. Ahhh those two were entertaining as well. As the girl walked through the ship in her bare feet fingers gliding over her tablet she stopped outside Casa's room and knocked on the door awaiting a response. She ran a hand through her damp peach scented hair and blinked hearing the foot steps of the one known as Devi. Katya leaned against the door way and looked over at the way the foot steps were coming and waited for the man to appear.

David kept his nice walk, his mind deep into his thoughts. Does this place have to be always wet? Then he found that girl, Katya, dressing a set of clothes that pulled David out of all his thoughts. Legs, was the only thing he could think of. But still, his inexpressive face just looked at her with a dry smile. “You are going to kill somebody if you keep dressing like that.” He chuckled. “Not that I have a problem with it.” The more leg I see the better, thought him. He took another quick look to her body, not hiding the desire he had for her.

Casamir was lying practically comatose in his bed, the only sound that woke him was the footsteps outside his own door. Silently he crept through his room, grabbing his pistol before he approached the door. Wrenching it open, the pistol aimed at Katya for a moment before it turned to David and lowered. A look of a terrible night lay across his shirtless form, muscles aching beyond measure. Even the old scars hurt like the day he got them. "What do you want Katya?" He asked, placing the pistol into the thigh pocket of his pants. His eyes stared to hers, not seeming all too interested in the rest of her as opposed to David's droolings.

Katya wiggled her eyes brows at David and cocked her hip. "that would be my mission Devi, I enjoy killing." she blinked almost flinching when casa appeared through the door. He looked like he had drank himself into the deepest form of low and she shook her head slightly. "damn Casaka, you look like shit." she said her bizarre eyes locking with his nither of them moving. "it's 10 hundred hours and you're stuck in hung over hell and I don't know about you but the captain of the ship should not be stuck in his glass." she said coldly an artic chill taking over her voice. "It's pathetic." she said with a hiss before turning to her tablet and opening it up. "And we're going to be hitting land in an hour." she stared at him critically for a moment. "Shower, I'll go get some Advil for your head ache. Devi go get water." she turned on her heel and began to walk away.

David saw the captain. He looked pretty bad indeed. Then he listened to Katya firing words at him at full speed. I bet he didn't understood half of it... Still, she was partially right, drinking that much would eventually kill him before he reaches the 30's. Katya started to gave orders and then she left. Was inevitable for David to look her bottom and legs as she walked away. Then he focused and looked at the captain. “Do you want me to take care of this? Is only a pick up, I'm sure I can handle that. And in the process, I got the chance to 'keep an eye' on Katya.” Shit, I didn't wanted to say out loud that last sentence.

Casamir frowned with Katya's belligerence, his eyes narrowed on her, "Piss off..." He growled with a shake of his head, not taking kindly to being called pathetic, he stayed his hand though, knowing full well the repercussions. "I'm fine, if you had done half the shit I have you'd understand." He growled back as she walked away, shaking his aching head before he looked to David, "I'm sure you would keep an eye on her, but no I will go." He replied with a sigh slowly walking back into his room grabbing a shirt while he fumbled about.

He chuckled, half of what you've done... Kids today, think they know everything... “Your choice Casamir. If you need anything, you know where to find me.” And David walked away, mumbling an old song, as he disappeared in the maze of the hallways of the ship. He took the 'scenic route' in his way back to the cargo bay. He took his time to breathe the cold and fresh air of the sea, and check the cannons and missile platforms, the auto loading mechanisms, the self defense systems and the countermeasure launchers. Everything was correct, dirty, but correct.

Katya ignored the man pretending not to hear him as she continued to walk to her room a look of stone cold stillness about her. "Men." She muttered, more like a curse than a word for her at the moment. She knew men who turned to alcohol to deal with their issues. Never a glorious situation. Her own father was like that. He was never the violent sort tho. She smiled sadly thinking about the large burly russian man who swung her around, all rosy cheeked and smelling of vodka. She laughed when she was younger, then grew to understand just how pathetic he could be. A man grieving for a lost wife dead and buried nearly seventeen years. She snorted and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "It is not surviving a situation that makes you strong, it's how you cope with it afterwards." Katya murmured and ducked around a corner to make herself presentable before her godfather.

Katya kicked open her quarter's door and felt pleased with herself as she tossed her container of advil up and down in her hands mentally couculating how much it would take to get rid of that raging head ache the crabby Casamir was sure to have. The girl was now dressed as she susally did, her standard white blouse with short pleated skirt, with the brillient addition of fishnet tights and oh so comfortable converse. She was comfortable and in her element. She made sure to add an extra thick layer of eyeliner over her eyes, making her errie eyes all the more so with the illusion of them being huge. She smirked as she heard the tell tale sign of gulls above deck. They were near their destination.

Alecksi stiffened at her words, he was leaning against the wall outside his captains room. It was his perch, he always made sure Casamir was alright. Had she not been part of the crew and thus under his protection he would have taught her a thing or two about respect. Instead he looked to his captain, "you have looked worse...." he understood the drink. He too would drink himself blind on occasion, not as much since he had been given this crew to protect. " Hell I have looked much worse then you. Remember that night we met/" He chuckles at the memory, ' would you like me to accompany you Captain?" he didn't like the thought of Casamir going to this meeting without him.

Casamir nodded to David, watching him leave before he looked to his first mate. "I know I have..." He replied with a sigh, cleaning up his face for a moment before he donned a cadet cap and slung his David issued p90 across his chest. "Yes you and Katya will be coming, we're taking a zodiac." He replied nodding to the man before he spoke over the com. "David, I want you on the deck with the 50 cal rifle, I can get us 700 yards out from the beach." He spoke before he sighed, hoping Katya knew what she was doing.

Katya rounded ran up the stairs on deck still pocketing the advil and let out a whoop of relief as the crisp air met her face and ruffled her inky hair. Happily she looked out at the island and smiled. It was beautiful. She glanced over her shoulder waiting for her party to come on deck. When she saw CAsamir she tossed the container or advil at him non chalantly and glanced at both him and Alexsi.
"Come now gentlemen, this will be cake." She said with a laugh and stretched her arms over her head loving the water and the thick smell of cool salt. It was simply breath taking. Holstering her laptop in her case she she smiled thinking of Lilikov and how long it had been since she had seen him. Nearly years, she had just graduated highschool at the ripe old age of 12. The big man had placed her atop his shoulders and purchased her a small personal laptop. That laptop had morphed into a her database of all the people she knew and met. She smiled thinking of the computer. Ahhh Lili, also one of her computers that she had made Chi and Chu on. It was such a good little computer. It made her love the man even more.

David was barely reaching the cargo bay when he heard the orders of the captain. Tears of joy almost came out of his eyes when he heard that magic number. “On my way.” Replied him and got hurry to take what he believed was one of the jewels of the armory. A beautiful looking AS-50 Fully modified by David. Reinforced body, high precision thermal sights, custom parts handcrafted by the best weaponry manufacturers. David took it carefully and almost hugs it. He took ammo for that rifle, he had all kinds of ammo for that beauty, quite expensive, tho. Then he went to the deck, there he lay on the cold floor and prepared the weapon. “I'm in position.” Said him once he was ready. 700 yards? Too easy.

Casamir frowned as he followed the overly exuberant Katya, his eyes falling closed. He took the advil, simply dry swallowing them with a groan before he turned his attention to Alecksi, "Get the zodiac ready." He spoke, trying to sound calm in his irritated state. He could almost feel David's happiness at being given the task, watching him get set up. "Good, anything out of place take the shots needed." He replied over the mic before he began to walk toward the zodiac landing boat.