The Bergkonge

• Thread starter Mako Torriblaidd
  • Start date
He put some thought on it, even if he knew the answer. "Two hundred and fifty million." It was not the exact half, but is better to go with more money on the pocket to this kind of meetings. He listened how Casamir asked for Katya and wondered if he was planing to cheat them. Not a wise movement if they wanted to walk out of that platform alive. Then, Casamir's question surprised David, who smiled almost laughing. It was indeed a fun story... Now. Back then, people almost died, but recalling it now... Good times back then... "Kid... When you work where I worked, and as much time as I worked... This things happen by themselves." Then he laughed.

Katya danced around in the room, her arm twisting around happily as she danced to a hidden song within herself. It was a soft little lullaby she had grown up with and she sang it quietly under her breath as she danced from monitor to monitor. The young woman blinked when Casamir asked for her to come up and gave a loud exasperated sigh, dropping into her large plush chair.
"Of course, mon captain, whatever is it for?" She asked double clicking on the security screen home button and quickly found and zoomed in on Casamir and the man David she had seen once and a while. She was still trying to find a good nick name for him, Dave was just to boring to call him.

He sighed as she responded, a bit more annoyance welling into his voice. "I need to know how much money we have and how easily you get get it." He replied while he glanced to David releasing a sigh, "We are going to have to do business with people far worse than me." He leaned against a bulkhead before continuing. "Now, bring one of your laptops down here before I start pulling breakers and cutting power to your part of the ship."

Katya sighed darkly and muttered "Bastard" into the ear piece and grabbed her favorite computer Jilli, and began to make her way towards her captian and David. She mused over his name in irritation. Davi? Divi? Divisha? She groaned and entered the room with a sour expression as she glanced at Casa. Why did he have to be so irritating all the time?

"WE currently have over two billion dollars, which strangely to say, is not as much as it sounds." She said with a drawl opening her computer with a complex thousand letter password which she typed out in less than three seconds and showed them her computer, like a scientist showing off a beaker, or a mother her new born child.

"This is my virus, Chi." A small cartoon of a kitten mewled at the screen before dissapearing. "I use Chi to inflitrate swedish and camin bank accounts. Both are highly advanced systems in which the richest of bastards deposist their money. Whenever someone with draws something, Chi makes it so I get that same amount. I could go into the schematics but that might hurt your head." She said blandly and waved her hand absently. The little digital kitten waved as well, somehow looking as pretentious as her physical mistress.

A slight chuckle escaped Casamir as he caught her name, to an extent he liked annoying the girl. As she entered he sighed, "Come on, we're going to be doing a deal with people who would steal your computers and programs and kill you if this goes south." He replied, still leaning against the bulkhead before his eyes widened and his jaw dropped a little. He didn't know they had that much.

Looking to the computer he leaned in just a bit, watching the kitten before he looked to her, surprise on his face. "Well... now I know why I pay you..."He replied before he looked to David a grin crossing him. "I think we may have enough, how do these guys want paid?" He asked while he smiled wide, thoroughly pleased with his crew.

This girl, Katya, always had something David hated but at the same time liked it a lot. He really couldn't explain what, but he always felt 'something' when she was around, and with the time he was starting to get used to it, even like it. He tried to pay attention, he really did, but all he heard was; computers, computers, computers, computers, money, computers... He had some skills with computers, his old job required it, but the things she knew... Damn! He kept listening, but this time all he heard was; short skirts, short skirts... Focus! His rather inexpressive face hid all those things and then looked at Casamir. "They would want the first payment in effective. Then maybe they accept to take the second, 'electronically'."

Casamir watched David, watched that stupid look her got when he was distracted. It took all he could muster to keep his own composure at the sight. Of course, Katya was a beautiful woman but they were fire and ice together. As such why even think about it? He sighed, "Well shit... how are we going to get that much in cash or gold?" He questioned rubbing his temples going over port after port, where they could get money. A bit of anger rose while he slid down the bulkhead to sit on the floor. "Katya, how hard would it be to get that in real money."

Katya nodded and closed out of Chi with a click and began typing at her computer with a look of boredom before she leaned against the wall crossing her legs and patted down her short pleated skirt with a flick of the wrist before cocking an eyebrow at the two as she looked up from Jilli, her loveable computer.

"I can send out the payment effective immediately, I only ask if you wish to double cross them, if possible I can set up Chu, Chi's brother and retrieve the money after a short while." She said flipping the computer around again to see a little boy kitten with a cocky smirk on his face.
"Not only is he adorable, he's perfect, but who are these people, and will I have to meet them face to face, or are they a rather private individual. This is important to know if we want to get our money back or to cover our asses." She glanced down at her skirt then at david who seemed to be enthralled with it and shifted her weight a bit, allowing part of her inner theigh to show to tease the men with a cheshire cat grin.

"So what shall it be Casa? protect our asses, double cross, or a straight up deal, all of these things I can do." She said finally before flicking her computer close with a click.

That girl will eventually drive David crazy, not today, not tomorrow, but someday she will make him lose his mind. He Took a last look at her and her teasing movements and then focused. "I warn you, don't play tricks with this kind of people. The last time someone tried to fool them, he ended up in a cage. With a lion." He smiled. "And no, it wasn't fun." Then he took a deep breath and got serious. "No, now speaking seriously. Pay them and we will get our shipment. Fool them and we will end up dead."

"If what David is saying is correct, and I imagine it is... I don't want to mess with these men. Hell a nice relationship could be made with them and as such we could have an ally in our endevours... turmoultous as it may be," He spoke looking between them before he nodded. "They will get the money." Casmir nodded, thinking it better to save his crew than to mess with such people. "Besides, we can always get more money." He spoke with a chuckle as he nodded to Katya. "Good job котенок." He spoke rubbing her head on his way out. "I will get the course set..." With that he left the two alone, chuckling to himself.

Katya felt the blush rise in her cheeks and sputtered for once in her life absolutely speechless. The bastard...he did not just...he...he.. Katya felt a muscle twitch in her cheek and resisted the urge to punch someone. The normally cool woman let out a low angry breath and turned on her heel a placid mask in it's place. "Fine, I'll send the money, just asking the obvious." She muttered placing the computer under her arm and turned and faced david and pointed at him with one long hard jab at the air in front of him.
"Never call me what he just called me or you will never be able to use any electronic device for years upon years!" She said hotly and with a glance back at the door Casamir went through she sighed ran a hand through her hair and brushed past david.
She glanced back at him with a smirk.
"What are you talking about, lion's would be all sorts of fun, I bet they would be fun to pet." She winked at him and began to make her way back to the cave to set up the money to it's correct owner. "Kitten..." She muttered under her breath and twitched her lip in a smile. She supposed it fit her in a sense, she enjoyed cats. Their feline grace, their independence, their ferocity. She appreciated cats. She shrugged and patted her hair down neatly. She supposed she wouldnt make the captain's life a living nightmare just this once.

He nodded as Casamir gave his orders and left the place. David looked then at Katya, not caring if he was discrete or not anymore. He could even hear her skin calling him, softly saying 'Make me yours.' to him. He smiled at her waning and chuckled at the idea of petting a lion. Well, it wasn't fun for the man in that cage, that's for sure. He then returned to his usual tasks, making sure everything was in his place. A place for everything, and everything in his place, even if there wasn't many things at that time, he had to make sure there was enough space for the new cargo.

Katya once more delved into her cave and thought of the men she had just talked to. They were both exsquiset males...both she would love to delve her fingers into and see what they tasted like. She gave a wry smile thinking of David's eyes and Casamir's nicknames and their fighting. She sighed wishing she could somehow have them both. She shrugged, realizing there was a way but both males were so hot blooded she quickly brushed it off and put in an order to one of her friends that resided on an island close by.
"Casaka." She said into her head piece as she sat in her rolling spinny chair and twirled around in it.
"We need to pick up the money before anything goes down, other wise I would have to rely on a third source to send the money to our contact, what would you like me to do?"
Davisha, Davaska, Devi, hmm, she liked Devi. She clicked on the camera that followed him and glanced at him. He would be fun to play with.

A frown quickly crossed him as he heard that name. "Yes котенок?" He asked back, knowing full well it'd get to her while he fumbled about the bridge, still getting used to his ships finer working. "Give me a relay point and I'll make it our first stop, I'd rather keep this between us and them... never trust a third party in these dealings..." He replied. Looking out to the open sea he sighed slumping into his chair once more, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Katya growled loudly into the microphone. "I will search your highschool year books for embarrassing pictures and plaster them on international criminal websites so you become the mockery of the underground criminal world you hear me." She growled with a dark promise and sighed darkly into the microphone knowing he would never believe her. "Make a course for the closest island my associate will be there." She muttered leaning back in her chair and frowned at Casamir. God now he knew how to bug her...Wonderful

Casamir chuckled, "Too damn bad I didn't go to high school eh?" He replied before he got back up, searching the maps for the nearest islands. "Tell your contact to meet me at the Farouk Islands..." Was his reply as he set in the coordinates and let the ship take over for the time being. He once more relaxed in his chair, chuckling to himself at her annoyance with him. It made being on the ship so much better.

Katya sighed loudly and held her microphone up to a speaker, a sick sadistic snicker in her laugh as a squeal went over the microphone and she quickly flicked off her ear piece just incase Casa responded none too happily with a flick of her fingers she opened up her satilite cellphone.
"Lilikov, how are you my dear?" She asked happyily when she heard the gruff response. "I'm good Ekaterina, But hearing your voice makes me worry." Katya smiled at the old bankers voice and tapped her fingers against her desk and cocked her head.
"I need you to withdraw some money for me, quiet a bit actually, and be warned its something large, I will understand if you don't want to do this." Lium Moscovitz hummed low in his throat over the phone and Katya smiled. He could never say no to her.

Cleaning the cargo bay wasn't hard, David was used to maintain a nice order on it, so he could easily identify specific boxes and containers. In a couple of hours there was enough place for everything they had bought. Feeling satisfied, David took a deep breath and walked outside of the cargo bay. It was a nice place, but it was starting to drive him crazy. He wandered trough the ship, and finally decided to check on Katya, just to see if all the money thing was ready, thought him. All lies, he needed to see her legs and that short skirt again. He finally made it to her room, what it looked more like a cave filled with lots of flashing tiny lights and noises. He knocked at the door. "Hello?"

Katya glanced up from her computer blinking rapidly. This wasn't right, no one was to come to her scantury...no one. Katya rolled towards the door from the shadows, one of her knees drawn up into her chest while her other leg dragged along the ground as she rolled over to the man. She cocked an eyebrow at him as she rested her cheek against the top of her kneecap, and by some miracle of physics she pulled it off without somehow flashing him her panties. She hugged her knee into her chest tightly and gave him a dark scolding look. What mortal dared to enter the lair of such a dark goddess.
"How may I help you Devi?" She asked icily, her mismatched eyes burrowing into his own.

David looked at her and, on the sly, took a look at her legs. Infinte objects of pleasure, unwittingly teasing him under a short skirt. Too short to leave something to his imagination. David had to close his eyes and focus on the true purpose of that visit. I thought looking at her was the purpose. Thought him. "Ehmm... Is pronounced David." Katya and her thing for nicknames. Then he looked at her eyes, and those made him lose any words he had in mind. Oh yeah! The money! "I was just cheking. Do you solved the money issue?"