The Bergkonge

• Thread starter Mako Torriblaidd
  • Start date
((So I just want to say thank you to all of you for this rp, I just got done recording for the Iwaku radio show.... we are awesome!))
Casamir caught it, reading it over before he sighed and put some on her back, working his strong thumbs over her shoulders. He sighed nodding to her as she spoke, "Well, you deserve it, don't expect it often." He replied plainly while he worked the tension out of her back, giving her thirty minuites before he sighed and cracked his thumbs. "Now then, get eyes on our rendevous..." He spoke wiping his hands on his pants and headed for the door.

(^-^)

Katya rolled with his ministrations as if in a trance, every kink, every knot, every little pain that twisted her back was worked out by the masterful skill of Casamir. She absolutely became a boneless sack of meat when he was done, and the girl slumped forward happily, a small giggle on her perfect lips. He was always so serious. She watched him start to leave with a mixture of humor and curiocity and as he began to walk out the door she called out to him.
"Casamir." She said plainly before turning around to her main computer her fingers beginning to dance their tell tale dance.
"Thank you..." She said quietly then almost immediately added. "And shut the door on your way out, I don't want the cool air to escape."

Casamir nodded to her as she thanked him, "Like I said, don't get used to it." He replied before he shut the door, leaving her to work in peace before he began to make his way back to his own room, "Alecksi, you have the bridge, just make sure the ship stays on course..." He spoke over the coms as he fell face first onto his bed. A small groan escaped him, a bit of the tension of their situation relieved, for now.

He was of course in the area, he always was and when he was given an order he nods, his captain... he leaned against the mast and sighed.. gods he needs a woman. He takes a swig of his drink and makes sure no harm comes to his crew a gently sigh escaping his lips. He was a gentle giant and he was not allowed the happiness of any affection. Every now and then he and Casamir would exchange gruff words which constituted as affection between the two of them... but in the end he had no one. He would probably die alone on this ship with a bullet in his back as a human shield.

Katya sighed darkly and rolled her chair over to her babies and began to flip off switch by switch her mind on the strange captain and shook her head vaguely. What a strange man. With a snort she closed the lid to her laptop and stood. She contemplated grabbing her shirt but she didn't feel like it and instead closed and locked the door to her cave and began to make her way though the maze of hallways and ignored the side long looks at her chest as she slipped and twisted her way towards the bunks. She hadn't seen Liza in a while and she vaguly thought of the girl as she slipped into bed and pulled the cool covers over her body. A new day would be upon them, and with a small gasp of pleasure Katya slipped away into her dream world to think of a small cottage off the coast of Ireland, and a mother with multicolored eyes, and hair the color of fire.

(Casamir is in his room... I was hoping to allow all of you time to talk to eachother before we continued :/))

( by you guys do you mean katya and Alecksi? He wouldn't impede on her room shed have to go to him, not unless he feared for her safety)

(Hrmmm... shall I just skip ahead then? I figured Alecksi may come to Casamir, David would go to Katya.)

David went back to the cargo bay, there, with the estimated time of arrival, he got in contact with the weapons dealer. The conversation was as dull and agressive as always, but finally, both agreed and hang up. With a sigh, David sat in a chair in front of a metallic desk with a laptop and too many papers on it. He turned off almost all lights of the cargo bay, the mild light of the table light was the only thing that could be seen. The figure of a man sitting in front of the computer, eventually yelling at it for the slow internet conection. Damn computers...

(It's Alive!!!!)

(Yay!)
Casamir sighed, catching the cry over the various microphones he had across the ship. A small frown escaped him. "Katya, I think David is having a few tech issues..." He spoke softly as he lay on his back staring at his ceiling, knowing the ship was on course.

Alecksi eventually heads to casamirs door and stood guard outside. He knocks once just to inform him of his presence. He then leans against the door and relaxes. He barely slept anymore. He runs a hand through his hair and watched the sea, he was see watching.... Alone.