The Bergkonge

• Thread starter Mako Torriblaidd
  • Start date
Aleksi nods and does as he is told when he is told. He didn't lead the way but he stayed close enough that if shots were fired he could easily implement himself as a shield. He was selfless and Casamir was the only one he cared about. Tasked with the rest of the crew he would of course take a bullet for them as well, this is why he is first mate.

Katya sat in front of the landing boat. Her hair being whipped and flUng about like a ribbon in the breeze. She smiled loving the feel of the cool sea mist cooling her cheeks. She glanced back at Casaka and Sasha and frowned. She had been a bit harsh and by the way casamit was holding his head the man was basically punishing himself. Katya rolled her eyes in exasperation and let her mind go as they neared the beach. She could already see the spec of a man that would become Lilikov as they grew closer. Her smile grew and her feet drummed the ground happily. She would have told her teammates all the insurance was unnecessary but that would be a lie. An exiled Russian who had ties to the KGB, the man was not to be trifled with. "Lili!" she screamed cupping her hand around her mouth and waving her arms happily. The small arm moved in response and she frowned a moment. "Casamir let me see your binoculors and your phone." Lilikov never waved back.

Casmir sat in the back, guiding the boat in, his eyes simply staring blankly ahead. His mind wandered for a long moment, recalling the true reason he looked like hell. He sighed shaking his head clear of the memories. His head lifted with her scream, face palming and dragging his fingers exasperatedly over his face. He produced the items for her, seeming a bit more interested now that her tone had turned serious. "What's wrong?"

She said no thank yous as she took the items from him and hurriedly dialed the number on the cell while holding the device to her eyes. She frowned. There he was. The biggest man she had ever known crushed into a tiny suit holding a tiny brief case with a scowl on his massive face. He was flicking her off.
Katya blinked and chuckled putting down the binoculars and relaxed back into the zodiac. "We're good, continue on shore, looks like he has it all." She said before peering though the eye glasses again, making sure to scan for anything out of the ordinary as the uncomfortable man walked towards them on that oh so rocky shore. "We can trust him...as much as you can trust ec KGB anyway." she said flippently and leaned over the boat trying to catch the spray with her finger tips.

Casamir had slowed the boat down, looking to Katya for answers to why she needed such things, his other hand resting upon the grip of his weapon. He sighed shaking his head a she seemed to calm down, he was about ready to order David to fire. "You know how close you just came to getting this ex KGB guy killed?" He asked looking to her through narrowed eyes, guiding the boat up onto the rocks, the thick rubber having very little issue with them.

David was looking trough the sight of the high power sniper, thermal vision off. The slow movement of the ship made quite a challenge to keep the rifle steady, but then he remembered that time he had to shoot while riding a horse. Suddenly, firing from a ship seemed like a piece of cake. Everything seemed just fine, but then he decided to make a sweep with the thermal vision on. The white hot of several human figures could be seen hiding near to what it looked like the contact with the money.

"Hey you." He pointed at one of the crew members of the ship. "Come on, come here and help me." He kept his eye on the sight all the time, he just felt the footsteps and asked for help. "See those empty mags? Put this bullets on them. And make sure they are clean." Then David pushed the button of the radio and talked trough his headset. "Captain, I'm seeing five to seven tangos hidden. About ten meters... Twelve meters left to the money. Please confirm. Over."

Katya glanced at Casamir and nodded pointedly as she stared at Lilikov. He was as cool asz a cucumber and weirdly suspicious looking. She frowned and glanced to Casa. "Stay here a sec." She said leaping out of the boat and dashing to the man of her childhood and now current associate. The man was even larger up close, nearly maxing seven feet tall he looked down at her with his large hands almost comically holding such a tiny briefcase.
"Ekaterina." He said simply bowing his head forward solemnly as always. Katya raised an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips cocking it to the side.
"Is that anyway to treat your god daughter?" She asked seriously eyebrows raised. The large man chuckled and with freakish ease he grabbed the young woman by the waist and tossed her up high in the air. Katya let out a piercing laugh and whooped when she was caught once more and placed on her feet. With a snicker she patted her skirts and some of the ice had broken from the paranoid bankers face.

"Who are those men with you?" He asked almost protectively eyeing them from the boat.
"Young pups fucking around with big wolves I think eh Katyaska?" He asked using her more formal nickname as he ruffled her hair. Katya smiled and knew she was treading on eggshells. Lilikov was unusually paranoid to begin with but with all that money it wouldnt surprise her if he did have his own little squad buried in the trees just incase he needed them.
"They're alright, nothing like you and papa, but wolves all the same, damn bastards the lot of you." Lium let out a roaring laugh, his hand on his big belly as his goddaughter looked at him with those crazy gaze of hers. She was crazy though, which is why he loved her.

"If we are bastards dear Ekaterina, you are the biggest bitch of them all." He cackled slapping her on the back seeming to be a much jollier and much younger man. She didn't deny it. Her hands were stained beyond prepare. She knew that, he knew that, anyone who met her knew that. She was a taint upon this world. She didn't make the world a pure place, she corrupted, she destroyed, she smashed her enemies and didn't shed a tear for those she did kill. She glanced at Casa and gave a small sad smile. Perhaps he knew it too, and thats why he hated her. She had a theory that people were either evil who could do good things and others were good people who did bad things. He was the later, and she the former. She ran a finger over her moist bottom lip and nodded.

"The money Lili, and I ask you not to have one of your men blow me up, we'd have an agrument then." Lili all serious again rose an eyebrow and scowled at Casamir. "Ask him over here, I want to talk to him." Katya frowned hands on hips.
"You're working for me right now Li-"
"Now Ekaterina." He said gruffly. Katya frowned and slowly backed up to the boat and jerked her head.
"He's not going to shoot you, but he needs to talk to you...protection and all that." She said boredly hoping they wouldnt do anything stupid.

Casamir growled as he heard David, "Well if anything happens take the boat and go..." He replied knowing no amount of sniper support could protect them from that many hostiles. His eyes narrowed upon the large man, a bit intimidated by the man's size. He was KGB? No he was a wrestler, no way KGB would have a giant. He sighed watching Katya go about her greetings with the monster. Casamir kept a hand on his weapon, seeming skeptical of the whole situation. The sheer lack of professionalism those two had almost annoyed him, but he knew he needed them to get this over with.

As he was called cover a frown crossed his face, slowly standing and looking to Alecksi, "Stay here... if anything happens get back to the boat at all costs." He ordered before he stepped out of the rubber boat, his weapon slung across his chest. An air of confidence was forced upon him as he approached the giant, looking up into his eyes, noting the nearly foot of difference in their height. "Yes?" He asked cantering his head slightly, trying to come off as the captain a ship of his caliber needed.

The giant looked down at him seriously, his mouth a hard set line you would more commonly see on an angry man about to snap your neck. Before his prey could react the big man swept up Casamir in a bone crushing hug and set him down in a weirdly formal manner. He bowed his head slightly.
"It takes alot to go against our country young man, I just want you to know your sacrifice is understood. I apologize for such high power to your response, but one can never know when mother Russia will come calling for my blood. My god daughter is also not the most predictable so it didn't help any..." He coughed in slight embarassment. "Thank you for taking care of my god daughter, she may be a little shit but she means well." He said looking over at the girl leaning against the boat checking out her nails. The big man rolled his eyes and handed Casamir the brief case.

"Continue to do so and I swear to you she will never let you down Captain, she may act like shes all that and a bottle of vodka but really she's as human as the rest of us. Have my contact information if you need...I also advise you to get yourself a laptop seperate of her system. Don't connect to the internet. I'm just telling you if you have any private information on a computer, she's already read it several times over and-"
"OLD MAN! STOP GIVING AWAY MY SECRETS!" Katya screamed over to them her hands on her hips. Lium glared at her.

"Woman! Can't you see the men are talking?!" He bellowed back.
"Man! Can't you see the lack of shits I give?!"
The two began to go back and forth. The giant getting more and more flustered as the minutes rolled by.
"FAT RUSSIAN SANTA!"
"CRAZY BITCH!"
"BIG FOOT!"
"IRISH WHORE!"

Katya froze her eyes going obscenely wide as she stood on the beach absolutely trembling with fury. She snarled a curse and gave him the bird before crawling back in the boat with a huff and turned her back on him, her arms crossed tightly over her chest.

Lili smirked and cracked his knuckles. "Haven't won one of those in a long time. Good for you she'll proably be quiet the rest of the night! You have a good mission Captain, good day." The big man, now slightly red in his face bowed slightly even though it looked absolutely ridiculous.
"Good day good sir." WIth that he clapped his hands and a very audible sound of weapons being disengaged was prominent as the banker walked away without a glance back at his God daughter who would most likely forgive him in two months or so.

Casamir stared up at the giant, skeptical concern on his face before he gasped. The hug nearly crushed the air from his lungs and reset his spine back into alignment so loudly that David must have heard it. He seemed shocked, taken off guard by the man. Finding his feet upon the rocks again he adjusted his shirt and composed himself the best he could, clearing his throat he nodded to the man. "I doubt anyone could make her turn on me, for that I suppose I should thank you..." He spoke with a smiling nod to the male, slowly easing up around him.

A chuckle came in response to his advice, "By now there's no point, she has everything I had on there...." He replied with a shrug glancing back at the girl as she cleaned her nails. The sudden argument left him stunned and confused, a low laugh escaped as it came to an end. "Another thanks, David, disengage." He spoke before he gave the giant a nod and turned heading back to the zodiac. "Alecksi, get us back to my ship."

Katya was silent as they sped across the water towards the ship, never moving her arms to catch the water droplets, nor giving a whoop of laughter while turning her face into the breeze...No she was down right stone cold. Her face was a mask of marble and her mismatched eyes seemed to be blazing holes into some unseen thing or person. Hands clenching and unclenching, rythmically she turned her face towards the ocean and scowled as her long nails cut deep lines into the flesh of her legs.
Clench
Unclench
Clench
Unclench...
Clench...
Unclench...

Katya froze seeming to break from her spell and glanced down at her legs frowning...She was always proud of having perfect skin...now she ruined it for a few days. She brushed her skirt down as it fluttered in the breeze and sighed before leaning her chin on the side of the boat with out a sound, her hand drumming patterns on the side of the boat as they sped along. She glanced back at the beach and saw her god father had come and gone leaving a heavy ache in her chest. This is why they never met but once in awhile...it would always revert back to her heritage...and oh how she hated it.

Aleksi of course followed the order, he had almost charged the man when he had hugged Casamir but seeing there was no threat he disengaged. He saw what Katya was doing and in his gentle way he set his hand on her legs, his eyes looked into hers and he reflected back stoic and silent support. Disfigured, blind in one eye, silent, tall... people often thought him cruel or harsh but he was the kindest on the crew. He took them back to the ship and like the gentleman he is he allowed her her space and did not say a word about her pain to anyone else. He merely stepped back into file with Casamir

Casamir soon had the zodiac back at the ship, his eyes had been tracking Katya's actions the way back. He spoke nothing of it, not wanting to make her more upset. Once he had gotten the ship into the small holding bay he climbed out, sighing and shaking his head, releasing a great deal of tension from the events as he made his way back through the ship. Leaving Aleksi and Katya behind. He went straight for the bridge and began to set course for the old oil rig. "Alright, we're underway people."

The whole pick up thing didn't went as bad as it could have, thought David. Then he sat in front of his beloved rifle and quickly dissembled it, unloading it and putting it back into the hard case that store it. He picked up the rest of his things and went back to the cargo bay, taking his time, enjoying the views. Once everything was back to normal, he went to the bridge, expecting to see Casamir already there. "That didn't went that bad, isn't it?" Said David when he saw Casamir in the bridge. "Let me know when we are two days away from the oil platform. I need to talk to them before the meeting."

Casamir sighed, "Can do, we are five days out, get comfy guys." He replied before he set himself back down in his seat, staring out the window, his hands crossed over his chest while he leaned back. They had done it, "Good job on the contact Katya..." He spoke, trying to cheer her up a bit.

Katya smiled sourly for a moment and gave a small laugh before she sighed deeply and listened to her captain in her ear.
"I'm glad he pleased you, the old bear is a good man...never gamble with him though, horrible cheat." She laughed quietly suddenly feeling very tired and for the first time in years thought of her frail mother who died all those years ago. She drummed her fingers along the edge of the ship and skapped the thighs of her legs before she began her careful saunter downstairs into the ship.
"I appreciate you not blowing him up as well, that hug was priceless." she said her normal hyper Katya voice coming back with a vengence as she disappeared into the bowels of the ship, eager to take a nice hot shower and sit in front of her electronic babies before collapsing into bed for the first time in almost two days. Her back ached like no bodies business, espcially after sleeping in her super uncomfortable chair. "Heyyyy, Casaka, you mind giving a sore girl a nice back rub, I'm dyingggg." She whined, knowing full well he'd never do it. The woman brushed back her black hair and buried the pain in her heart to be dealt with at a later date, like everything else inside of her...one day she'd run out of room...oh what a day that would be. s

Casamir could tell the sorrow in her voice, he released a small sigh. He closed his eyes leaning back in his chair before he got out of his seat. For what she was able to do he'd give her a back rub. Turning down the halls he made his way into her room. "Got lotion or do you want it dry?" He questioned plainly while he cracked his knuckles and neck, figuring he'd surprise her with actually doing something nice.

Katya's eyes went wide as she stood in the door way to her electronics room and blinked feeling a strange shudder creep up form the base of her spine and swirl to her shoulders as her mouth dropped and closed it with an audible click. The young woman narrowed her eyes suspiciously and dropped back into her computer chair. No...he wasn't serious was he? She knew she was silent for a long time but with a slight cough she made up her mind and decided to test the captain.
"...I have lotion, it's warming." She said her eyes slightly narrowed as she began to run diagnostics on her computers like she did every day. With a flourish of her fingers she opened the security footage and watched the captain near her area. This was quite a turn of events...what was his angle... She was completely lost as she worried her lip between her teeth before mentally slapping herself and kicked her foot out, making her chair slide this way and that throughout the cave of electronics, picking up any thing out of place

He gave a small nod, stepping closer to her as he looked about for the lotion. "Where is it?" He asked while he watched her scoot about through her room, raising an eyebrow. Se never usually did that. "Don't look too deep into this, I'm just repaying you for having a good contact." He spoke as he stepped closer, placing a boot upon the wheel base of her chair to stop her and look down, offering a forced smile.

Katya grabbed the bottle on her desk and tossed it too him with a quick flurry of movement, her eyebrow cocked as she looked at him. It was weird, as if two large jungle cats were allowing the other to be near each other for a bit of grooming, or two lone tigers having to meet up once a year for the continuation for their race. Katya spun in her chair turning her back to him and without a word tossed her shirt onto a desk, clad only in her dark black lace bra she pressed her self against the chair, her head resting upon her elbows.
"Why thank you captain, nice to know good deeds are rewarded." She said with a smirk as her leanly muscled back twitched in anticipation. She loved back massages, couldn't remember the last time she had gotten such a nice massage. Katya glanced up at Casamir and smirked. What an interesting man. Her enigmatic eyes closed for a moment and a sound not too unlike a purr escaped her throat. This would feel amazing.