The Bedlam Academy

Sinclair smiled wide and nodded, putting the book back and making her way back over to him. In a quick decision moment, she tangled her fingers in his hair, pulled him down and gave him a swift kiss on his lips. She pulled back and grinned, running her fingers down his cheek.

"I think I found a new favorite activity," she whispered flirtatiously before beckoning him to follow her, "So let's go see where they went, yeah?"

Corvo loved when Sinclair kissed him. Her lips were always so soft and warm. He bit his lip and followed her closely. He smiled as he followed her. He was thinking about how happy he's been since he met her. He decided to stay with her.

They left the library together, Sinclair thinking the others had already left, and we're wandering the halls in search of them while keeping an eye out for the orderlies. They had a few close calls, but remained otherwise undetected. Sinclair got tired of looking for them and decided to take a different route towards the pool. She hadn't swimming in such a long time and wanted to try her luck.

"Come on, in here," she pulled on Corvo's wrist as they entered the enclosed swimming area, "the orderlies don't even check the pool, so we won't be found. You wanna swim with me?"

Without waiting for his reply, or bothering to change out of her clothes, Sinclair took off her shoes and jumped into the blue water.

Corvo tilted his head. "Well...sure!" he said. "You sure they don't come in here?" he asked. Corvo had an idea. He decided to take off his shirt to show off his abs for Sinclair, he smiled and flexed a little before diving in with her. He stayed underwater until he was in front of her, he then stood up in front of her and hugged her. "Hey," he said with a sweet smile

"...Uh, h-hey," she greeted back, a little startled to find herself faced with his bare chest.

She wasn't going to lie, he definitely looked good without his shirt on. She smiled at him, figuring that he knew how to surprise him, too. She ran her hands up his chest and leaned forward to bite his ear.

"I'm sure they don't come in here. Don't you trust me?" she asked teasingly.

Corvo bit his lip, "Yeah I do." he said trying his best not to sound nervous. He held her a little closer.

Her eyes had shifted back to her original hazel-green color, contentment evident on her face as she waded in the water with Corvo holding her close. She ran her fingers through his wet, dark hair then drew them down to settle on his shoulders. She leaned closer to him, her lips brushing his as if she were going to kiss him...then she pushed him underneath the water! When he was completely submerged, she laughed and let him go before quickly swimming to the other side of the pool.

"Got ya!" she called aloud as she went, still laughing; she just couldn't help herself with that little prank. He looked far too cute for her to pass it up, so she took the opportunity.

Corvo held his breath as he was pushed underwater. He snarled at the trick, but smiled after having an idea. His tattoos starting from his hands, running up his arms, down his chest and stomach. He smirked as he arose out of the water. The water manipulating on each side of him. The water turned into ice towers that rose into the air. He teleported up to the one on his right and, then to the one on his right. He tilted his head as he looked down at her flexing his abs up on the towers, teleporting back and forth between each one, just to tease her. He made different poses each time he teleported. He then made a middle tower then hopped to that one and crouched down on the third one. "You want a picture? It'll last longer!" he said with a smug smile.

Sinclair was giggling from embarrassment as she stared up at Corvo, pulling herself up out of the pool and getting to her feet. Her wet clothes clung to her body, conforming to and revealing almost every curve just perfectly, and her hair fell into her face in a mysterious fashion. She grinned up at him before lifting her fingers up in a square in front of her face, pretending she had a camera in her hands. She lightly flexed her right index finger and made a clicking sound with her tongue.

"There, now stored away in my memory," she declared, laughing along with him.

She liked seeing him like this, careless and having fun even if he still looked a little bit nervous. Well, he was just as innocent as she was, but apparently she was a bit more willing to be flirtatious and teasing than he was. She gathered her wet curls into a bundle and swept them over her right shoulder, squeezing the water out of them while she locked her gaze with his.

"So how long are you going to stay up there or am I going to have to continue my exploring without you?" she asked teasingly, already turning her back to him as if getting ready to leave him behind.

"No no! Wait!" he exclaimed, before teleporting down in front of her. "Don't leave me now." he smiled as he hugged her wet body once more, now feeling all of her define curves. He loved the feel of them. He extended his arm, and his shirt immediately jumped into his hand. He flung it over his shoulder and continued holding her. "Where to next?"

"I guess you'll just have to find out by following me," she replied with a wide grin before breaking free from his hold and running into the locker room.

She hid among the many rows of metal lockers, skipping from one to the other when she heard him getting closer each time. She played around with him like this, trying to withhold her giggle, before she broke out through the door on the other side...and ran into trouble. She hadn't been paying attention and unknowingly just through herself in the hands of two orderlies. She made to cry out in alarm, but one of them clamped their hand over her mouth to shut her up.

"Looks like we found one," one of the men said, holding her as she struggled to be let free, her eyes changing from hazel green to black in her panic and alarm, "Hey, it's the one with the changing eye color. The doctor's been trying to get a hold of her for a while now to figure out why it's doing that."

"Well then, since we have her, we might as well take her to him and let him do what the man needs to do."

The two orderlies smiled maliciously at each other and then at her, Sinclair's heart nearly thumping right out of her chest at the dark looks. She tried to scream, but the hand over her mouth silenced her and then, after she felt someone strike the back of her head, everything went dark. The only thing she could do was pray that someone would find her, that Corvo would find her before they did any damage to her permenantly. The orderlies lifted her unconscious body and carried her away.

Corvo smiled and looked around for her. "Alright joke over we don't need to get caught alright?" He didn't hear an answer and immediately though she was just playing around with him. He started calling her name and after her not answering or not even hearing footsteps he got worried. He closed his eyes and opened them again. He had triggered dark vision where he could see through pretty much anything. He looked around the room and didn't see her at all. He looked for her footsteps and saw them leading through the door. He looked down that way and saw two bodies caring what must've been Sinclair. He immediately got angry. No one takes her from him. He pointed at the door and it blew open flying across the hallway to the wall. He waited until one of the orderlies decided to turn around and try to find out what happened to that door. Once he got close he grabbed him by the head and looked him in the eye. He smirked as he took over his mind. The orderly walked back to the other who was holding Sinclair. The orderly has a balled fist as he walked back, and at the moment he launched himself at the other orderly and punched him straight in the gut. As he had him bent over he kneed him in the face. Once he was on the ground he got ontop of him and punched him in the side of his head, immediately knocking him out. The orderly's mind then took back control, only because Corvo let him. "On your knees!" Corvo said firmly, but quietly enough not to attract any attention. The orderly charged at him, but Corvo extended his glowing hand at him and brought him to his knees. He wanted to immediately kill him. He was already angry enough about them taking her away.....well.....trying to take her. Obviously they didn't. He had a balled fist himself, but he decided not to kill him, but to put him to sleep painfully, was a great idea. The hand he had extended at him became a balled fist. It immediately made his body limp. He took both unconscious bodies and stuffed them in lockers. He then took Sinclair into the nearest door, which was an empty classroom. He waved his hand over her face to wake her. He waited for her first sign of movement.

From the depths of her unconscious mind, Sinclair could feel herself being brought back to the light. It started out dull and dim, but become brighter as the seconds went by. Next thing she knew, her mind was reconnecting with her body...and a throbbing headache soon erupted at the base of her head. She gave a cry from the pain and immediately grabbed the back of her head to try and soothe it. She felt disoriented and anxious, confused as she looked around the empty classroom.

"Sinclair.....baby I'm right here." he said with a smile. "Don't worry alright?" he stroked her cheek. "You're alright."

She lifted her gaze to meet Corvo's, a sense of relief washing over her as she placed her hand over his and them shot forward to wrap her arms around his neck. She was certain she had been heading towards an inevitable doom, but here, in the man's arms, she felt like nothing could touch her.

She kissed him over an over again to show her gratitude, her lips playing against his and her arms still locked around his neck.

Corvo kissed back deeply with no hesitation or regrets. He closed his eyes and smiled on her lips every time they had touched. Has he ever felt this way about anyone? Definitely not. Would he feel like this ever again? He didn't think so....at least not with anyone else.

Sinclair smiled into the kiss, holding each one longer and with more passion. At some point, she had ended up in his lap with her knees on either side of him. She wrapped his arms around her waist to feel them holding her tight while she continued to kiss his lips then his jaw and then his ear.

"I owe you my life," she said quietly, pulling back to look into his eyes, her hands on his bare shoulders, feeling hot against his warm skin, "How can I repay you?"

Summer comes out of the nearst bathroom in a leather jacket, pants, and high heel boots.

Ryu parks his bike outside the school, grinning as he steps off, so this is the shit hole their sending us to. he approaches the building kicking the door open, He carries a large bag on his back and a heavy hard case in one hand. The lights are out and there is chaos everywhere. He draws a balisong, spinning it around in complex ways around his fingers.
He walks through the halls with a manic grin until he feels smething grunch under his heavy boots, glass? He kneels down using a lighter to iluminate the darea, blood... he dips a finger in the blood, tasting it, his eyes narroww but his grin only widens, Kiyra... something tells me I've got a few heads to kick in. He follows the trail to the library... "OK! which one of you bastards hurt my sister?"

lyle felt bad for calling Red his morsel. It just slipped his mind. He had to do something about his hunger before he spoke again. He didn't want to sound like a jerk. He looked her in the eye.

"Sorry." He wanted to hug her and show her his forgiveness but it was too dangerous. He didn't want to turn her..yet. He wanted it to be special..to be romantic.

He hummed along with her lullaby. It was one his favorites. The bohemian lullaby calmed his mind.He smiled at red who led the way.
The lullaby reminded him of a song his mother sang to him. It too eased his mind. Being born in Russia in the 18th century Lyle was exposed to many forms of music and literature. He often reminisced by his lonesome of the time. But with Red around he didn't need too. She brought him joy like his memories used too.

He watched as a boy walked past heading towards the library. Lyle kept his ear on him. The boy spoke of his sister and questioned who had hurt her.

Lyle took a wiff and realized the boy was reffering to the girl with a bandaged arm. Lyle's stomach growled.It was nearing dinner time..