The Bedlam Academy

As they approached the Orderlies office, it was mostly abandoned with the exception of one orderly. Red pushed Lyle against the wall and motioned for Axel to follow suit.

"Okay we need a distraction." Red rubbed her hands together. Normally this was Summer's job-a job she was fantastic at. She missed her partner in crime (Summer) already. "I think, I could live up to Summer's brilliance of providing distractions. After all, it was I who taught her."

She thought about what she might need to do-maybe it'll land her in a fluffy room again. Red didn't want that since things were finally getting exciting again. There had never been this much mayhem and chaos in Bedlam before. This shithole was finally getting fun after years of being locked away here- it was going to be a good year.

"Alright Axel," whispered Red. "As soon as I extract the orderly, you get in there and you do your worst. Steal a blueprint or two though. I am curious about some of the corridors here. Explosions will give you bonus points."

Red looked at Lyle and smiled. "Now Lyle, my darling sucker," Red chuckled at her playful ploy to get back at him for calling him a Morsel and proceeded: "Keep a look out for other orderlies and try not to eat them cause-wait what exactly do you eat here if they don't feed you blood bags?"

Lyle was frightened as Red pushed him to the wall. He eased up as she didn't do anything else to foretell an attack. Lyle loved her playfulness. He smiled at her as she gave orders. Natural born leader..Lyle fell for her even more. He looked down as she called him her darling sucker. He still felt bad.

He nodded at the question she asked.

"I generally don't need to feed everyday usally some blood every now and then. I usually escape and find someone..Usually a member of the ederly club or perhaps a sick insane person that won't be missed."

Lyle smiled at her letting on of his fangs hang over his bottom lip.
He thought about the lookout job.

"So... am I allowed to eat on the job?"

"I....I um..."

Lyle's question had caught her off guard. Red understood that food is food, but she wasn't about to order the execution of an orderly. Sure they were annoying and they often suppressed the kids here, but they were doing their jobs. There were here to protect society from us and she knew she belonged here though it was hell. She had earned her stay. What if it was one of nicer orderlies that made this place bearable? But food was food and she understood hunger and pain.

Red needed to stall to sort her thoughts through. She cocked her head in curiosity and asked: "Can you drink without killing or harming the person? Can you control yourself?"

She looked to Axel for help for an answer to Lyle's question. Begging him with her eyes to help her.

Corvo had no idea how she could repay him, but in the position that she was in, she made it pretty obvious. He immediately felt extremely nervous after he figured it out. "Uh.....um.....I uh.......u-um...." After a while Corvo decided to keep his mouth shut. He swallowed and avoided her eyes again. He was already nervous enough.

Sinclair tried to hold it in, but it was near impossible from how red he was to contain her laughter and it spilled from her lips freely.

"Oh man, it is so fun to tease you," she said playfully, pushing his hair back with her fingers, "Careful, though. You don't want anyone to snatch up your innocence, do you?"

She got off his lap and sat herself on the surface of the desk, rubbing the back of her head since it still felt tender. She looked at Corvo and nodded with a smile.

"Seriously, though, thanks for saving me. They were going to take me to some doctor to find out why my eyes change color and lord only knows what he would have done to me."

"Heh...r-right," he said. He took a deep breath and then starting rubbing his face. He noticed bristle. "I need to shave soon." he though to himself. He then pulled out another cigarette. That seemed to relax him a bit, which was what he needed at the moment. Sinclair teasing him always left him feeling....freakin great, but he always got so nervous. The cigarette lit, and he stuck it in his mouth. "So um....I-I doubt that this classroom will stay empty," he said to Sinclair. "We should get a move on."

"You're right," she agreed with him, jumping off the desk and facing him, suddenly pouting, "Aw, I want to tease you some more...but then you might have a heart attack, hahaha."

He smiles in sarcasm. "Oh hah funny thankyou!" he said with sarcasm. "Lead the way then."

She shook her head and stood by the door, smiling encouragingly at him, "I'm tired of leading and I'm feeling up for following. So come on, handsome. Your turn, heehee."

Corvo smiled "Whatever...I'm not all that handsome," he said. He put his hand on the door handle, and before opening it he laid his lips on her's one more time. He then opened the door and took a look around. "Alright, come on."

Sinclair grinned after they kissed, quickly following after him and giggling as she jumped up on his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lightly bit into the skin, her lips brushing over his shoulder.

"Don't get distracted," she laughed quietly in his ear, excited for the adventure he was going to take her on.

Corvo laughed "Ssshhh!!!" he hissed with a smile. Corvo carried her down the hallway, and looked around. "You wanna try something cool?" Corvo peeked around the corner and saw to orderlies walking down the corridor. He smiled and froze time. As long as Sinclair had contact with him she wouldn't be frozen in time with everyone and everything else. "Time to figure out what your powers are. How bout it?" he asked her, "now I can't keep time frozen for ever, but go ahead and have fun with these guys." Corvo smiled as she got off of his back and made her way to the frozen orderlies.

"Corvo, I told you! I don't have any powers," Sinclair argued as she was pushed gently towards the orderlies.

She walked slowly, stumbling a little when her head began to swim from being hit and she lost focus. She braced herself against the lockers before she fell over...and discovered something new.

"Woah!" she cried when, after she pushed her hand firmly against the locker, a gust of green flames burst from her palm.

She looked down at her hands in confusion, her brow furrowing. Pressing her hands to the locker again, she pushed firmly and gasped when more green flames, bigger and stronger than the last, charred the metal.

"This...isn't possible," she mumbled, looking back at Corvo in shock.

Corvo grew a smile on his face "Woah!" he said with keeping his smile. "See I told you you had something special." Corvo then fell onto his kness...crap....he was running out of manna. If he ran out of it he would have to rely on his normal powers. Teleportation and telekinesis. "Hey we gotta go..." he said. Time started to slowly speed up again. "Come on quickly!"

Thinking quickly, Sinclair charred the belts around the orderlies' waists, causing their pants to fall to the ground before she laughed and ran back towards Corvo. She grabbed him and yanked him into a darkened hallway just as things were returning to normal speed and a chorus of loud cries filled the air.

"What the hell? Why are my pants on fire!?"

"Aaahhhh! Put it out! Put it out!"

The girl laughed into her hand, practically doubling over from the hilarity of the situation.

Summer walked over to her sister putting her black leather gloves one. "Ready to play sis?"

Corvo had to laugh. "Heh....you know that's a sexy power," he said with a smirk. Corvo's tattoo's started to fade. "Well I'm out of Mana i guess....time to rely on my original powers."

'Sexy, huh?' Sinclair thought with a raised eyebrow before taking another chance with an idea and goin with it.

She grabbed Corvo and pulled him a little farther into the shadows before pushing him against the wall and placing her hands on his chest. Forcing herself to take full control, she filled her palms with the green flame and ran them over his chest, warming and tingling his skin, but not burning it. She leaned up and kissed him slowly, small flames licking against his lips as they followed the movement of her tongue.

"Sexy enough still?" she asked him lowly, kissing him again.

Corvo kissed back with wide eyes. The flames on his chest felt so warm, the flames on his lips even warmer. He eventually relaxed and kissed back with equally as much passion. 'Damn....this was a sexy power,' he thought to himself.

Sinclair giggled lightly when she finally got him to relax and enjoy the kiss for once. She also foud it funny that all of a few hours ago, she had never even kissed a guy and now, she just couldn't stop kissing Corvo.

And he helped her find her powers which made her feel more powerful and, as he had said, more sexy. She owed him a lot and with that thought in mind, kissed him harder.