The Bedlam Academy

(So Sorry..Lacrosse Season has Started and Practice is intense.)

Lyle Closed his eyes deep in thought. His Thirst has been quenched but not satiated. He wasn't hungry yet he yearned for something more. He yearned for prey that would fight back. He quickly threw the thought away. A picture came to his head at the thought. It was Sula. She held a man by the hair and lifted him smiling at the man. The man was scared and speechless. Lyle then spotted himself sitting criss crossed watching the women. She seemed to speak as she gentle pushed the man to the ground. The man started throwing punches Trying to hit Sula.

Lyle watched as she Directed him how to pin the arms of prey and sit atop the chest. She leaned in bit the man's neck. Lyle remembered everything. As sula finished she threw the almost dry man to Lyle. He Watched his younger self feed. He was so sloppy.

Lyle Opened his eyes and stood. He stretched and thought of Red. He quickly looked around and cursed under his breath. He sniffed the air and sighed. He found her scent and followed it to the library. He was about to enter until He spotted a newcomer. He hesitated and entered slowly thinking of what Red was getting on too before he fell out of conscious.

He came beside Red and took a deep breath...He was starting to feel crowded in the Asylum.

Red smiled at Lyle at his appearance. "Well there you are. I was afraid the flames might get to you." She winked at Lyle just as the sprinklers went off.

Red then grabbed Lyle's hand and motioned for the others to head outside.

"Yo Axel, you got those blueprints? I need to know where to go cause I've never actually been outside outside for years. Just their stupid greenhouse and courtyard."

Red was ready to be able to run around the grass. They never really let her out because she was an escape risk. One too many times.