The Bedlam Academy

Axel snorted and clutched everything in the confines of his hair, coiling it into a rather thick and large bun. The cross earrings in his ears did nothing to stop him from looking like a delicate flower, but hey. It got him past the security guards. Provided that he kept shaving everyday.

A Brazilian wax may just come in handy, he thought, rubbing his chin.

He pat the bun at the back of his head, feeling all of the supplies shift into a more comfortable formation. "Anything else you'd like me to grab?"

The supplies that normally went to the nurses and their cronies had been taken a while back, so he only needed a few extras for some homemade explosives. Blueprints didn't need to be stolen -- his excellent photographic memory [thanks to extreme boredom] was enough to suffice.

He dug into his pocket and lit up a smoke. From the corner of his eye he spotted a mirror and walked over to practice a little vanity. After a moment he frowned.

"I love you mom," he muttered. "But I think you've given me too much of yourself..."

Axel turned around and leaned against the wall nearest the exit. "So what now, then?"

Red rolled her eyes. "Obviously we make a big explosion and then we run. Back to the library."

I mean come on, why would we stick around here.
"We left the others there. And I think the creepy one is in a food coma. We should regroup."

Red lit a match and tossed it near where a bunch of papers and some bleach just happened to be near. "Out now."

Red ran to Lyle and said "WE go to the library now." Red ran with everyone in tow to the library. They found Kiyra and a strange man together. "What are you doing to her?"

Summer ran after them. She tripped and fell twisting her ankle. "AHH!"

Axel caught her just before she fell with four tendrils of his own hair, making sure that only her nose brushed the floor. He drew her closer and gave her a questioning once-over. "For a hard mouth, you're a klutz," he commented. He steadied her on her feet, three of the four supports he'd supplied retreating to the large bun while one still held her up. "Would you like me to help you or are you fine on your own?"

Summer smiles looking into his eyes. "Help would be nice. Thank you."

Axel nodded and let his hair guide the injured girl.

Red looked out of the library at Summer and Axel. "Are you oka--hey! Whoa that's cool. It looks like you can't shock Axel after all. Oooo! This is awesome!!"

Red chuckled to herself. "You okay though?"

Axel rolled his eyes and smirked. "Hair's dead skin. Can't kill what's already dead, you know."

Summer rolls her eyes. "I'm wearing my leather outfit so I wouldn't shock him anyways."

"Sure, sure, sure, sure. Make all the excuses you want! Now get your butts in here!!"

"I'm calling Social Services for your future kids," Axel muttered.

"I'll make a note to kill you when I plan to have em or when I'm pregnant! Nobody touches my family without my permission!!!!"

Axel shrugged. "Not like that's scaring me. If I had something left to actually live for rather than survival itself then I'd be terrified." He glanced over his shoulder at Red. "That or you actually confessing your undying love for me."

Red tilted her head back and laughed. "Come one Summer! Give the man something to live for!" She peered at Kiyra and the strange man; they were apparently on friendly terms.

Summer kisses Axel on the cheek. "Thanks for helping me."

Axel gave a small smile and shrugged. "It's nothing."