The Banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
KXTEGZNm.jpg
Vi was pissed off at Kenzie, she couldn't believe she would keep something that important from her. Right now wasn't the time to blow up on her...when they were finish with killing the mutants she would bitch at Kenzie. "Don't get killed...Joshua." Vi smirked as she watched Josh run towards the mutants. She had her katana cocked. "Ready whenever you are!" She yelled at Josh's way, ready to fuck some mutants up.
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]

Kenzie

Kenzie made her way quickly back up to the branch she was or oringally on. She watched through her scope as she steadyed her breathing. The only good thing about spending the last few hours in this tree... She knew where to go if the tank thought it was a good idea to knock it down. She learned that lesson the hard way. "Vi make sure you stay in my range best as possible and I'll watch your back." Kenzie called down to her as she watched the trees move in a frenzy. It would only be a matter of time before a full in battle had begun.

.: Joshua :.
-What the fuck I'm I doing, running at this beast. I am going to be killed if I don't watch it.- Josh thought to himself, he in fact did not want to do this suicide mission, but he knew if he didn't then no one else would be fast enough to make the run successfully. Admitting to himself it was hard to run in the dark, Josh chuckled a little.
As soon as he set foot with in the forty feet around perimeter, the Black-widows popped out of the tree and landed on the ground with much force. -Focus, Josh...and RUN!- One jumped from the spot it had landed on, -Come one, Josh, you can run faster than this.- sliding under the spider as it come down, Josh was some how managed to get back up with speed and continue to run towards the Tank. Josh had to admit the Tank was a little intimidating, seeing as he glared into Josh's soul. If Josh had nightmare's about anything it would be that stare. -Focus! DOME-HEAD!- Josh spun and dodged the Dome-head, which meant he now had Two Black-widows and a Dome-head on his tail, moving fast. It wasn't the easiest task running in the dark, especially with the cold working against him. When he was able to come to the clearing the Tank stood in, Josh yelled out. "Let's go fat ass!" and like that, The Tank began to sprint in Josh's direction. -SHIT! TURN AROUND, TURN AROUND, TURN AROUND!- Josh skidded to a stop, and was able to turn around. Though running towards the Tank was the easy part, running from the Tank was going to be the hard part. Seeing the other mutants storm his way, Josh was a little frightened, but just as he did with the Tank he ran full speed at them and a tree. When he was close enough to the tree, Josh jumped up and kicked off the tree, landing on the other side of the Mutants, causing them to try to turning around which resulted in the falling over and the Tank hopped over them. -Run faster!- Josh could feel the pounding sensation of his heart about to implode with the combination of fear, adrenaline, shit his pants mood, and will to survive, coursing through his veins. Josh could feel the Tank nearing him, well he could at least hear the mutants grunts super clear almost like the Tank was right behind him. Josh looked around, and dipped under a extremely low branch, which the Tank crashed into cause it to fly over Josh and land in his path. Josh quickly adjusted and jumped over it as if it was a hurdle. Josh could see the camp more clearly now and he picked up more speed, the Tank wasn't far from him. "ANY TIME YOU WANNA START SHOOTING, GUYS!" Josh's feet were able to make it to the camp, and when he turned the Tank forced himself to stop and so did the other Mutants. The Tank seemed to glare at Josh, and then hit his chest with his over grown fist and grunted, beginning to enter the camp full of rage and the need to kill.

Last edited:
"Big Domehead, got on top of me and while I was trying to push it off it clenched at my face." He said looking into the fire, "It managed to scar me and take out my eye too."

He took the snake and rabbit off the fire and began tearing cooked meat off of them and stuffing it in his mouth, after he was done he used a bone to pick his teeth. He tossed the rest of the bones into the fire.

He looked over to the girl and smiled, "Personally I think it makes me prettier, dont you?"

He watched the situation unfold, Nicholas coming in and telling about the mutants that were not far off. 2 Spiders, A Domehead, and a Big Tank? Fun afternoon for Nikolai. He didnt agree that Josh should be the one to go, if Nikolai went he could wound some of them and get them to crawl back here. But he didnt know about the kid they sent, he wasnt much younger than Nikolai but he wasnt the same caliber of killer. Nikolai stood and checked his rifle. After some time waiting he heard shouting and the thump of Tank's feet. He leaned against a tree and raised his rifle, he watched as Josh ran towards the clearing. Nikolai took a moment to prepare his aim then let out three shots, each striking the Tank in the face. He smiled and moved out from behind the tree, he selected one of the Black Widows and sprayed at its legs. He spotted the dome head and spent his last shots at its eye slits.

"Come! Let us mow down these mutated cunts!" Nikolai shouted to the rest of the group.

Claire
Claire was about to respond to Derek when Joshua burst through the trees Black Widows and a Tank on his ass. Well shit, just what they needed. They were all exhausted as it was, and they'd be damned if they got out of this one without a few bloody scars.

She turned and sidestepped, pulling out Bullseye in one smooth motion. She aimed, but it was too dark to make out where the thing actually was. She looked over at Derek, unsure what to do. There was still people out there, and the leaves and trees around the camp were thrashing around like crazy. She didnt want to risk hurting anyone, not in this time when each life was sacred.

Fuck. This was bad. She couldnt tell where the other Widows were, or if there were anymore Tanks. They didnt normally travel together, only because of how aggressive they were. That was enough to keep them away from the monsterous beasts.

She kept her rifle up, one eye looking through the dual band scope, darting around frantically, looking for an opening to fire. She heard Joshua yell, and at that point Nikolai took down most of the things. Damn, he was more like a tank himself.

She lowered her rifle and cast a sideways glance at Derek.
"Suggestions?"

@Autumn_Burns_Red

-Derek-
Derek looked over to Claire, "Use your resources." With that Derek took a stick and placed it into the fire, running it over to a tree, with nothing surrounding it, Derek lit it on fire eliminating the entire area they were in. "Now I can see better." Derek took his duel katana's off of his back, sticking on into the fire, Derek let it burn, then pulling the know extremely hot katana. Looking around, he saw the black widow and basically moved his sword to his side, and swung it like a baseball bat, allowing it to fly out of his hand and straight at the black-widow cutting it's body in half almost. Running over he pulled the katana out of the lifeless mutant. Now all they needed to do was finish off the Dome-head completely, and the enormous Tank.

Oscar

Keep running, don't look back...don't look back.
Oscar had supplies, good things too. Things such as canned food, unopened packs of chips and abandoned ammo that was left somewhere beside a decayed body. Yet things took a dark turn when he managed to step right into a Screamer nest, luckily only alerting one. When the Screamer stopped chasing him, he knew that it was preparing to scream. He stopped and hurried to go through his bags for a pair of those headphones that block out all sounds, the ones that people use in helicopters..just don't ask him where he found them. He he tried to slip them on, the scream sound slipped into his ears a little and made blood burst from a small part of his head until he had them on completely. He then quickly got out his gun and shot it down right in the mouth, watching it fall to the ground. From there he continued to run to where he left the rest of the group and only slowed down when he saw them having trouble as well. "Shit..." he said to himself before running over and helping them. After a few minutes of dodging and shooting, the huge thing finally started to tumble down. Oscar jumped out of the way just in time so it wouldn't crush him to death. He huffed and sighed before getting up and grabbing the bag filled with supplies, "Looks like you guys had fun while I was gone.." he said feeling the blood drip down in his shirt and quickly wiped some of it off with the back of his hand.

~Jocelyn~
Jocelyn crawled out from under the Dome-head she just shot a bullet into his ear, which exploded and impact and fell to on top of her. Her clothes were slightly drenched in blood, most the Dome-heads and some hers, her nose was bleeding. Touching at the blood leaking from her nose, Jocelyn smiled. "All the fun in the world. Nice work guys." Jocelyn could feel her nose wasn't broken, but a few ribs were. "Hey, Vi you know how to do first aid pretty well, would you mind helping.Jocelyn asked as she pointed to her nose, and rib area.

Josh bent over a little winded from the run for his life, and the fight that followed. "Oscar, have I ever told you man, your like freaking amazing." Josh could hear his stomach growl for something other than snake or rabbit. Nikolai knew how to hunt, but he missed snack food. Walking over to Oscar, he smiled. "Nice aim, and I love you man for bring this food."

Reactions: T E R R O R
Oscar
Oscar ran his hand through his hair and looked over at Josh who approached him as he smiled at him and laughed. "I've been told..." he joked a bit before opening the bag and tossing him a bag of chips. "Shhh and eat, I can hear your stomach growling from here." he said and winked before giving everyone else food. He wasn't all that hungry to he let everyone else eat and worry about him later on. "Did anyone find water?" he asked before dumping out all the ammo he found and the other pairs of headphones. "I found these as well, it'll block out the sound of the screamers...Sadly two people won't have a pair, i'll go back and look for more when I can." he said before sitting down and fixing his injury that was making him dizzy. He sat his weapon down and reloaded while he had a bit of relief time just to make sure he wasn't on empty trying to kill something.

Joshua looked up from the bag of chips, he was chowing down on. "There is the riverbed full of fresh water, down that way. I can go with you if you want?" Josh looked at him, and then over to Jocelyn. "Nothing like a good war wound." Jocelyn simply flipped him off, and went back to trying to stop the bleeding, before it attracted something.

Nikolai was annoyed at the casualty of these people, they were content to just sit around and do nothing. They were all so not what he had expected. He stuffed the empty magazine into his backpack and walked to the center of the camp. The 'battle' had hardly been anything, he wished there had been more bloodshed.

"That was pussy shit, I go to find better fight." Nikolai said tucking his rifle into his shoulder and heading off in the direction the mutants had come from, "The lot of you should be more thirsty. You should want more of these bastards to pay."

/ Nicholas /
Nicholas jumped down out of the tree, "I hope he knows that today was just us wanting to survive. Since you know we are all ready to pass out and sleep a good fourteen hours." Nicholas chuckled and watched Nikolai leave, he was a little crazy for the blood, which could end up getting him killed. Especially if what Jocelyn told him was in the ruins decided to take a walk. Walking over to Kenzie's tree the climbed his way up and looked over to her. "How's it going, love?" He smiled and leaned against the tree.
@Rieezy

Oscar
Oscar nodded, "Yeah show me the way." he told him before standing up and grabbing his gun. He was about to start walking when he heard a comment from Nikolai and sighed, "Hey, it took me hours to find this...Remember me leaving when the sun was just rising? Time goes by fast when your risking your life." he told him then turned to Josh, feel like my body is going to fall apart...I'm so tired..But I have to keep strong...I am co-leader after all..I need to keep these people alive..or at least die trying to. he thought to himself before smiling. "Let's go shall we?" he asked and picked up his bag while heading the way Josh pointed. He licked his lips, he could hear the rushing water from there and it was making his mouth water to the point where he almost drooled. Every time he heard the water splash up against the edge, he throat dried up more making him need it even more than before...desperate even. Never wanted water this bad before... he said and walked a little faster even though he barely knew where he was going, thinking it was right since Josh didn't correct him.

Joshua smiled at him. "Yeah, I kinda got pushed into it earlier, so I can definitely tell you it is refreshing." Josh laughed as he moved in front of him and turned a little northwest. "Let's not going that way completely, unless you want to come to a minor cliff." Josh chuckled and pushed forward, he was tired and felt his body literally want to fall apart, it was like hell was trap in his body and trying to find a way out. Josh winced a little, but nothing that Oscar could notice. His stitches he had received earlier from a girl, where half torn open, but were not bleed that bad. Getting to the riverbed he turned to Oscar. "And now you know where the water is located."
@ForgottenBlood

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Kenzie

"Just fine. I didn't get a shot in. But then again for what ever crazy reason they seemed not fight as hard."
She replied as she lowered herself on the branch to sit. "But other then that, I wish I could get a nice warm shower and bed to sleep in. " Kenzie added not really ready to go down the tree. Vi wasn't one to climb, and Kenzie wasn't stupid enough to go down just yet.

/ Nicholas /
"I take it, Vi, is a little upset with you at this moment. Just tell her I asked you not say anything yet, and that it happened faster then you thought it would which gave you no time to tell her. She can be mad at me, I don't mind, but you, Kenzie, don't deserve someone to be mad at you." Nicholas laid his head back, it was throbbing and he had no clue why. Reaching up, he felt something warm and a liquid. Pulling away, he noticed it was blood. Feeling his head once more he realized there was a gash from when the Tank lobbed his own arrow back his way. "Well that is going to hurt for a while."

Kenzie

"We'll get into a fight, she'll demand I come down, maybe. I won't and well if she tries to come up I'll just move from tree to tree. When she calms down, I'll explain. Over the years we have grown little sis, big sis relationship. So I can see why she would be upset."
Looking over at him she smiled a little. "But thank you for being so kind as to take the wrath of Vi from me." Reaching into her pocket, Kenzie pulled out the last of the sunflower seed he had given her, handing them back to him. "Here, let me take a look at that." Pulling out a first aid kit she had on her. Kenzie cleaned the wound, bandaging it the best she could.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

/ Nicholas /
Nicholas smiled as she handed him back his sunflower seeds. -Awesome- Nick poured a little into his mouth. "Oh yes, this is the best." Nicholas closed his eyes as she help bandage the wound. "Thanks, Kenzie." Adjusting in the tree, he looked out. "Maybe now we can get some rest." Nick leaned back and sighed. He leaned his head back, still throbbing, and closed his eyes. His whole sleep plan wasn't working out well, his head hurt to much. "Can you knock me out?" he laughed.

Kenzie

Laughing lightly as she looked out at the now still forest. "Sorry but I can't. I have this rule about not hurting people I like." She replied, not bothering to look over at him. She was enjoying the stars that she could see through the tree. "It's crazy how this place can be so beautiful and yet so completely dangerous. Kinda makes me wish I knew what the world was like before all this." Kenzie never knew anything but the city. She had been born in an area that was affected first by the outbreak. Her father was among the group to help build some of the protection walls. Or so that's what he told her.

Kenzie was the type of girl that likes to explore. Sneaking out past her curfew to find a roof to lay on. Starting up at the stars for hours, dreaming of a place she could lay in the grass. Sure Vi had caught her a few times. But then again she usually alway caught Kenzie doing something she wasn't suppose to. And now here she was, out in the wild, clearly understanding what her father was afaird of. Would she ever go back if she could. NEVER.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

/ Nicholas/
Nicholas smiled, his eyes still shut. "My Grandmother use to tell me stories about it. There use to be a different sized towns, with different size populations. The neighborhoods were clean and family friendly, organized city laws, people were free to do what they wanted as long as it didn't break rules." Nicolas chuckled. "She use to tell me about, when she was a girl, six or seven, my great grandfather use to take her to go get Ice cream and then play in the park. She was ten when the out break started." Nicholas choked a little. "All her siblings died, her father and mother both dead. She was taken in by some family, and they were able to be moved to the city, where she became a Scavenger for nine years and then moved to kitchen help, because Scavenging took a toll on her body...She's still alive you know, I was with her the day they came and got me. Dragged me out, and she was pleading for them to stop that I was the only family she had left since my parents died, they just turned and asked her if she wanted to come with me." Nicholas' head sunk in defeat as he pulled the memory from his mind. "I will never forget that day, I literally saw my grandmother's heart break." Opening his eyes, Nicholas reached into his pocket, and pulled out a picture of him and his Grandmother, it was dated a year before. "You know I have never told anyone that, except Derek, but that was only because I have known him since I was a kid, grew up with him." Nicholas' head fell back on the tree, as he looked up into the stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.