The Banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vi started to walk away, when she heard Josh, "I wouldn't expect you to, one: because I like a challenge and two: your not my type!" She clinched her fists, and then unclinched them. With a smirk on her face, Vi turned towards Josh. She ran at him, pushing him into the water.

She shook the water that splashed on her hands at him. "Now, you just sit in the water and think before you say something stupid, again." Vi started to walk back. She had her arms crossed on her chest. Josh was a major asshole and Vi knew how to handle those types.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Last edited:
.: Joshua :.
Josh, who now set in the riverbed, narrowed his eyes at Vi. He stood, and without hesitation and with great speed, he ran at Vi bent a little aiming for her mid section, and picked her up over his shoulder. "Yeah, and if I need to watch what I say...so do you!" Josh spoke, and with that last note, he turned and threw her into the riverbed. "Oops! My bad!" Josh glared at the now soaked girl.
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Last edited:
"Learn something new everyday." She replied as she watched the trees moving slightly. Hugging herself to keep warm. "Maybe they are waiting to see what we are doing. I mean usually when you guys went out, you were well equipped. And now here we are with whatever we could grab at a moments notice." Her thoughts going back to when they gathered them up. Kenzie had enough warning to shove a few clothing items in a bag along with her sketchbook. Her crossbow never left her side, it was the last gift she would ever get from her father.

/ Nicolas /
Nicolas smiled over at the girl. "Yeah, maybe." Looking back down at the camp fire, he saw Jocelyn with a guy he recognized as Beast or Nikolai. "You keep watch, I'll be back shortly." And with that, Nicolas moved is body to were it hung of a branch, he dropped down to the next branch and then to the ground. Walking over to Jocelyn he bent down and told his hunch was correct their was something following them, and then telling her about how strange they were acting. Jocelyn nodded in his direction and then he retreated, back into the tree. With out a word, he sat next to Kenzie again, monitoring the movements of the forest. What ever they were planning, he had the hunch it wasn't going to end well for either party.

Vi didn't expect what happened next. First she was walking off from the jackass Joshua, next thing she knew she was in the riverbed. Her hair, which took forever to do and her make up was now fucked up. Vi started to scream and smack the water. Even though Vi is a badass, she was still a girl. Her hair was one thing you didn't mess with.

She got out of the water...soaked. She clinched her fists, she was about to punch Joshua but instead she kicked him in the gut. Her knee high heels would leave a bigger sting then her fist. That's right she wears heels in the woods...so what! "If you ever do something like that again...I will end you."
Vi made her way back to the camp, she didn't stare at anyone. She walked over to the fire, she was soaked. In the woods she would freeze if she didn't get warm now. She sat near the fire. "If anyone says one word right now, I will punch your lights out." Vi was wet and more pissed off then before now.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Last edited:
.: Joshua :.
Josh felt the sting of her ridiculous hooker heels, she girl could deal some damage, though it was nothing compared to another things he had gone through. As she walked away from him, all he could do was laugh a little...and admit she was a little cute. Josh sit down and laid in the grass next to the riverbed. He remembered doing this when he was little; his mother use to tell him to lay down and feel the heart beat of the earth, and if you could feel it everything was going to work out in the end. Josh laid it complete silence, staring off into the night sky, waiting for the beat. It had seemed like forever, but he felt the small pulse from the ground and he smiled. Setting up, he sighed and walked back to the camp, seeing the little girl by the fire. Josh walked over to a tree and leaned into it.

Kenzie

She wished the silence they shared were a peaceful one. But instead it was a tense unknowing, watchful one. One that was soon broken.

Kenzie head snapped once she hear Vi scream. "Someone really had to go and piss her off." She said more to herself then Nicolas. She couldn't help but groan when she saw her soaked. "I'm going to go check on her." Kenzie told him before dropping herself down from the tree.

Making her way over to Vi quietly, she kneeled down behind her.
"I was able to grab an extra pair of pants and top before they pulled me out of my room. Come on you can have them while your clothes dry."Kenzie told her hoping she wouldn't get into a full out argument with her.

@Autumn_Burns_Red @Shattered♦Secrets™

Vi was in her own pissed off world, when she heard a voice behind her. She was about to punch the person, but then she saw it was Kenzie. Vi gave a sigh of relief, she was glad it was her and not someone else. She looked at Kenzie and gave a small chuckle. "Thanks. That bastard Joshua, he is soo going to pay for this." She took the clothes and went to go change behind a tree. Now how the hell was she going to do her hair and make up in the wild?

@Rieezy

Last edited:
Kenzie

Kenzie couldn't help but to laugh a little as she stood guard by the tree. "Sorry, I know you said to stay away. But I coulnd't let you freeze. How about if he pays after we find a better shelter. If we're going to be another man down. I'd prefer to be a little safer, please." She told her as she pulled off her coat to take off the long sleeved shirt she has on. Placing the jacket back on over a tank top. "Here take this too. It will help keep you warm." She said handing it to her around the tree.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
Reactions: Justin
~Jocelyn~
Eyeing the man that set next to her, Jocelyn smiled. "Beast? Hey, whatever works!" Jocelyn was a pretty straight forward, if somebody was handy in a fight against these mutants, than she was happy to get all the help she could get; especially during a time like this, they could use all the hands they could get. Though as Vi walked into camp, soaked, Jocelyn wondered what had happened until Josh came in with the same matter. She hoped Vi knew Josh was a jokester, and he sucked at talking to women. Thought she decided not to get into it, Vi was a drama queen, and Josh well there was no fixing Josh. He was good in a fight, and the draw back was no one really ever knew when he was being serious. Looking back to Nikolai, Jocelyn noticed his scar, "How did you get that?" She was curious, it was just natural for her to be.
@HellHoundWoof

[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
KGxqNEKm.jpg
Vi took the long sleeve shirt. She took her soaked clothes off and put on the clothes Kenzie gave her.
"I can't make any promises. You know that I don't let anyone who tries me get away with it." Vi had a smile on her face, either she was joking or she already had a plan. Either way, right now she was grateful she had some warm clothes to wear now.
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]After getting dressed, Vi threw her wet clothes near the fire. She turned back towards Kenzie. "So...what were you and Nick talking about." Vi's right eyebrow was cocked and she was smirking. She didn't think Kenzie and Nick had something going on, but it was fun to mess with Kenzie that way.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]

@Rieezy

Last edited:
Kenzie

"I'm not even gonna ask."
Shaking her head, rolling her eyes a little. That smile only meant one of two things. And if it were the second, drama would soon add into the mix of fighting for their lives.

Kenzie blushed a little at Vi's last question.
"I'll tell you later. I have to get back to my post. Try and behave, please." Kenzie blew her a kiss before she walked back over to the tree.

Lifting herself up into it was a little more of a workout this time. Without some monster trying to rip her head off, she could feel every ache in her body as she took her seat next to Nicolas, not saying a word.

@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Autumn_Burns_Red

/ Nicolas /
Without looking over to Kenzie, Nicholas smiled. "How is she doing?" Nicolas then looked over to Kenzie, and pulled at his cargo pants pocket. He had one last packet of sunflower seeds. Biting the top open, he looked at her. "Would you like some?" Nick put a hand full in his hand and then popped them into his mouth. She had to be someone Nick truly cared about for him to share the last packet of Sunflower seeds that he was going to have for a long time.
@Rieezy

Kenzie

"As long as she doesn't kill Josh, we'll be good. But for now she's dry, getting warm and teasing me. And all that equals good."
She couldn't help but laugh a little as she held her hand out. "Thanks" a small smile moving to her lips. Kenzie ate the seed slowly before looking over at him. "I'm going to have to let Vi in on the information I know. I can't keep her in the shadows. And I can't lie to her, she sees right through it." She didn't want to say a world until she told Nick. Honestly was the best policy in her mind. So she had to be upfront with him.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

/ Nicholas /
Nicholas frowned at her, "Do what you have to do." Nicholas leaned forward, his observation was mostly complete. "Here, you can have it." Nick smiled and leaned far enough to were he would fall out of the tree, though he twisted his body to where he landed on both feet. "I have to go do what I have to." Nicholas started to walk north, towards the mutants. He had no intent on fighting them, he just needed to get to that mega tall tree, to observe them better, and make sure that Kenzie's and his guess were in fact correct.

Kenzie

"I won't bring it up until asked." She said looking out at trees. Taking the rest of the seeds he had given her. Kenzie smiled down at him. "Becareful, please" she called soft enough for home to hear.

Standing up on the large branch, Kenzie watched Nicolas until he was out of sight and the watched him through her scope on the crossbow. The last thing she wanted was anything to happen to him on her watch. Most of all, she hated the thought of him going out there alone.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

/ Nicholas /
Nicholas watched his surroundings, there was something strange about this. When he reached the tree, he took out his titanium daggers and use them like he did earlier; seeing that this particular tree was of no low hanging branches. When he reached high enough to see above the two trees, he brought out his scope. Looking down on to the left tree, it was in fact a Black-widow, but before he could take his eyes off and place them on to another tree, the spider seemed to shift and move into the base of the thick tree, being replaced by another. "So there are two of you, huh?" Nicholas made a mental note and turned to examine the other tree, it was a Dome-head, standard nothing special. Nicholas placed the scope back into the slot on his bow, though he saw something move out in the distance. Grabbing his scope one more time, Nick looked through it to see a Tank larger than usual standing looking at him. Nicholas froze for a minute, when he realized the Tank in fact was making eye contact. Nicholas, returned the scope, took his blades out and descended the tree. Running back to the camp sight, he looked up to Kenzie and then walked over to Jocelyn. "We have trouble."

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]
KXTEGZNm.jpg
Vi watched as Nick left the tree. She walked over to the tree and looked up at Kenzie. "Now will you tell me? Or will I have to make you?" Vi started laughing. "Come down here, so you can spill your guts." Climbing Trees was one thing that Kenzie was better at than Vi. At least in the heat of battle, Vi wouldn't have to be to worried about Kenzie. She would slash the mutants on the ground and Kenzie would shoot the ones she didn't spot.
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vi turned around to Nick, "We have trouble." Vi looked from where he had came. "On second thought. Kenzie stay on the fucking tree." Vi took her katana off her back, gripping it and ready to slash these mutants to bits.[/BCOLOR]

Kenzie

"Nicolas am coming down or staying up?"
She asked as she half watched but came down low enought to keep an eye out but still be able to let Vi know what was going on. "You have to keep your mouth shut and you can't be pissed at me. I couldn't say anything with everyone listening." Kenzie told her in a stronger voice then usual. "We think we're being tracked. I'll have to tell you everything later, when we can find some space away from the others. But most of all, I need you to now go all hot headed crazy on me, please." Worry on how she was going to take the news was laced in her voice. She didn't want Vi to think she was keeping things hidden. She just had to make sure what she was saying was true. The last thing she wanted to do was place anymore stress on Vi.

Her eyes scanning the trees as the movement just seemed to stop. She didn't like what was going on. No movement at all was never a good thing. And she hated the waiting game.

~Jocelyn~ .: Joshua :. / Nicholas / -Derek-
Jocelyn stood at the sound of Nicholas' news. Looking past him, she saw Vi gearing up for something. "What is it exactly?" Jocelyn whispered into Nicholas' ear. "Two Black-widows, a Dome-head, and a larger than normal Tank." Jocelyn pulled away and looked at him, a slight amount of fear was coursing through her, but it was covered almost immediately by the will to fight. Looking over to Josh and Derek, she motioned for them to join her.
Derek looked at Claire. "You know what, better not sleep. Looks like we might be in trouble, Claire be on guard." He detached himself from the tree he had leaned on, and looked over to Jocelyn. He cared about Claire, a lot more than he should have, and it would kill him to see her die especially now. Walking over to Jocelyn and Nicholas, he got there as Josh did. "What's going on?" He eyed the two.

Joshua was a little hesitant on knowing what was coming, Jocelyn never really summoned them into a group like this unless it meant something bad. "Do we need to gear up?" Josh looked to Nicholas.
"Look, I got to go tell Kenzie something, okay? I'll be back." Nicholas patted Josh on the back and left to walk over to Kenzie, looking at Vi. "Hey, you ready?" Before she could answer he looked up at Kenzie, he needed to answer her question. "Stay up there, I will be in that tree over there." He pointed to one about twenty feet from her. "Just yell my name and I will be there, stay safe." Nicholas smiled and walked back to the group. By the time he got back Jocelyn had given them the details. "So, what do we do? They are literally trying to get us to come to them." Derek asked, he than looked back at Claire.
Jocelyn hit him in the chest. "Don't get attached in that way. Look they want us to come over, so we are surely not doing that, so we are going to make them come here." Jocelyn smiled, and looked at the three men that stood in front of her. "How do we do that?" Josh questioned, he wasn't quite following what her plan was. Jocelyn smiled and her eyes narrowed. "Simple, we make them a offer they can't refuse." Jocelyn looked up into Nicholas' eyes. "So the question is whose going to be the bate?" She smiled and turned to Josh, who was the fastest runner out of all of them.
"
OH HELL NO!" Josh spoke loader than he attended and soon lowered his voice. "Jocelyn, your asking me to run out there, and invaded those mutant's spaces and then make it back...alive? One mutant would be easy, but dodging four, plus one of them is a fucking huge ass killer!" Josh was a little ticked at this suggestion, though Jocelyn still looked at him with a smile on her face.
"You have your running shoes on right." Josh glared at her in protest, but he soon broke because he knew she wasn't going to give up. "Josh, you make that run and we will gear up the troop for battle." Josh rolled his eyes, and sunk his head in defeat. Inhaling, he needed to get his head in the game. "If I don't make it back, tell that girl Vi...that I was joking, though she still isn't my type. But she has a fine ass." Josh smiled and began to walk over to the tree that was in the direction of the tank, two black widows, and Dome-head. "Gods speed, Cousin." Derek yelled after him. -Let's rock and roll baby.- and with that, Josh took off running, past Vi and Kenzie towards what seemed like death.
Jocelyn turned as she saw him sprinting off. "LISTEN UP! We got trouble, and looks like we are not resting today. I am going to tell you guys like it is, cause it regards everyone's safety, and like it or not our survival requires all of us to work together. SO, that means put aside your pity rivalries and we have work to do." Jocelyn looked around and made sure everyone was here. "We have Two Black-widows, a Dome-head, and what it seems to be is a overly large Tank. Now they are waiting for us to come get them, but we don't play that game, here this is our world and we are King's and Queen's of it, Not them! So Josh is going to get them to come here, to our advantage. So let's gear up, and kill these son's of bitches." Jocelyn looked around at everyone, who some how seemed to be pumped full of new energy, this fight was going to be one for the record books, good or bad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.