The Banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
.: Joshua :.
Joshua smiled at him. "Yeah, I kinda got pushed into it earlier, so I can definitely tell you it is refreshing." Josh laughed as he moved in front of him and turned a little northwest. "Let's not going that way completely, unless you want to come to a minor cliff." Josh chuckled and pushed forward, he was tired and felt his body literally want to fall apart, it was like hell was trap in his body and trying to find a way out. Josh winced a little, but nothing that Oscar could notice. His stitches he had received earlier from a girl, where half torn open, but were not bleed that bad. Getting to the riverbed he turned to Oscar. "And now you know where the water is located."
@ForgottenBlood

Oscar
Oscar slowed down when he heard Joshua's voice behind him, "I would love if I was pushed...Don't get any ideas though." he told him and laughed. He turned a little once Josh showed him the right way to go and started to follow him in the right direction. There was silence for awhile until they both reached the river, it gaining a smile from Oscar before he ran over to it and cupped his hands together then drank. He then took off shirt and poured some over his head, "I wish I could get in..." he told Josh but he knew the dangers of getting in with so much danger that might come. The water was safe yes, but what if something lurked inside of it? He didn't really want to chance it. Oscar dug through his bag and took out a couple of milk gallons and filled them all with water to take back to the group. Standing up, his tattoos glistened in the moonlight then quickly went away once he put his shirt back on. "I think this is enough for everyone, don't you think?" he asked Josh holding up enough gallons of water for everyone to have their own.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Last edited:
Kenzie

"Well it was a nice little story, besides all the bad parts and the end. The end pretty much sucked."
The words slipped from her lips before she could even stop them. It was one of her greatest flaws, she was way to honest at times. Biting her lower lip a little wishing she could take it back. But then again, no use dwelling in the past. "My dad always use to yell at me to leave the elders alone. Something about driving them crazy with all my questions. He always said I was to smart for my own good and had a thirst for knowledge that could get me in trouble one day." A small smile moving to her lips as she thought of him. "He also use to tell me I had to much of an adventureous spirt. Then summing it all up by saying. You are your mothers child. Stubborn headed and all. All my life, I've heard stories of her, but never once got the chance to know her. Dad had his hands full and knew it. I think he was thankful when Vi came along. Although not happy that she never took it easy on me when in the ring. But I'm glad she didn't. It's the price I paid for moms death tho. He made me this porcelain doll that always got put in a nice China cabinet locked away." She laughed a little shaking her head. Sharing stories with him was kinda nice. Just being able to have a normal conversation was nice. One not filled with plots of battle or trying to see what these things were doing. "I do have to admit the view kinda cool. And I'm really loving this whole being able to climb a tree thing. If I were alive back before a this, I would so be the kid with a broken bone every other week. "

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
KXTEGZNm.jpg
V
i loved being in the heat of battle. She helped destroy the tank bastard, knocking it over with her katana. Grinning in excitement and
anticipation. Vi was pissed that it ended so quick. She didn't rant or bitch, like Nikolai though. There would be so many more chances to fuck some mutants up.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vi went over to help Jocelyn. "Jocelyn, hold your head back. This is going to hurt like hell." Vi had to feel around Jocelyn's rib cage, it wasn't that bad. She would be bruised and in pain for a few hours, but nothing permanent. Vi took out some bandage wraps and some cleaning alcohol. "This is going to burn like a motherfucker."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Vi poured some of the alcohol on the bandage wraps and placed them on Jocelyn's injuries. "Keep those on for like...the rest of the night and stay still." Vi wasn't all "rah rah! fuck you! and beat shit up!" She had a nice side too.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]That nice side was replaced with anger...she had forgotten all about Kenzie's secret. The secret came flowing back now. "Kenzie! Get your ass down here now!" Vi turned towards the tree, which had Kenzie and Nick in it. "If you don't come down, I will cut this bitch down." Vi's katana was strong, but even it couldn't cut a damn tree down like that. Vi would try though, if she had too.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]

Kenzie

Hearing Vi at the bottom of the tree, she couldn't help but smile a little. "I don't think it will be good for my health to come down now. I don't like your attitude much. And I don't want a black eye." Kenzie called down to her as she looked down at Vi.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

Reactions: MadKingJai™
[BCOLOR=transparent]
KXTEGZNm.jpg
If Vi's eyes could turn red, they would be
hell fire red right now.
"Ok...you wanna get me even more pissed off. We aren't done with this Kenzie! You can't stay up there forever!" Vi struck the tree with her katana, just to make it shake a little. She went to go take a little walk. Either she stayed there and stayed pissed off, or she went to go find a mutant to use as a punching bag.
[/BCOLOR]

@Rieezy

/ Nicholas /
Nicholas laughed a little at both Kenzie's comment about have broken bones ever other week, and also Vi being all drama filled...again. "So, why did you sign your death certificate?" Nicholas looked over to Kenzie with a smirk on his face, and then down at at pissed off Vi storming off into the forest, katana in hand. "I mean, dying by the hands of Vi is worse then dying by Tank. He chuckled.

Kenzie

Her head snapping back to look at Nick. "Please the tank would make it fast. Vi on the other hand would make it nice and slow. I'll take the tank any day. When she comes back I'll talk to her. Just maybe then she'll be to tired to throw a punch." Or at least Kenzie hopped so.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

[BCOLOR=transparent]
KXTEGZNm.jpg
V
i walked in the forest for a bit. She had found nothing...which just fueled her anger even more.
"Kenzie, keeping secrets. Really from me?!" While she was walking, she didn't notice a hell hound was following her. The hound growled at her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vi started to grin, evilly. "Oh boy! Got damn time!" Vi twirled around to face the hound. The hound had drool coming from it's mouth. Vi had an evil glint in her eyes. "You just messed with the wrong one. Ahhh!!!!!" [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Vi returned back to the camp with blood all over her. "Hey! Who wants hound meat for supper?!" Vi had killed and skinned the beast. She was wearing the fur as a coat, the meat was in her hands. With Vi cooking the meat, it would taste like prime rib. She had forgotten all about Kenzie's secret.[/BCOLOR]

Kenzie

Kenzie couldn't resist Vi's cooking. Come to think of it she hadn't really eaten much besides the seeds Nick had given her. Taking a deep breath, she moved down the tree quickly. Making her way to Vi. "It wasn't a secret you know. I wasn't sure what was going on. So I pointed it out to Nick to get his take on it." She took a quick breath before continuing. "That's what the I'll tell you later was. To many people were around and I didn't want to cause chaos. As a matter of fact I was going to tell you, but then everything happened so fast." Kenzie hoped she would understand and at that point she wish the girl would just climb a stupid tree. At least then she could have shown her what she was showing Nick.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

Claire
Claire sighed and leaned against a tree. She was bleeding from her shoulder, and it would probably need stitches, her lungs working double time to bring in enough air to keep her body moving.

The fight had gone on so fast, it was all a blur. The others were around the fire, already slapping eachother on the backs and eating the food the party returned with. She wouldnt understand how they could already let their guard down so easily. Her body was still strung up, her nerves still going haywire, ready to spring in case something was still waiting in the trees.

She slumped against a tree as she ripped a piece off the bottom of her shirt and pressed it against her bleeding wound, setting Bullseye against her leg, the knife sticking into the ground, the barrel part of it poking into the dirt. Her shoulder stung, but it wasnt anything she couldnt handle.

Claire looked around for Derek, and spotted him across the fire, talking to some of the others. She had stood frozen while he practically saved her life. All she could think about during the fight was how Coral died, and her bones were frozen in their joints. When was she going to learn? Coral was dead, and she was never going to come back. Ever. She had to get a grip, needed to get a grip, or she would be killed. Worse yet, somebody else might because she failed to fight to protect them.

She watched Derek and remembered how he fought. He moved with such skill, weilding his sword like he had been since out of the womb. She admired that. She wanted to talk to him, but it would be useless. She had nothing else to say. Her body was drained, and the blood soaking her arm was making her even more tired. She just wanted sleep.

Josh smiled as Oscar pretty much rejoiced in water more than a person who hasn't seen water in years. When Oscar asked about the two jugs, Josh looked at them. "Yeah, that should be enough, if not we can come back to get some more." Looking up out into the forest across the riverbed, the sun was going to be rising soon. "Lets get back, Oscar. Before something comes out and surprises us." Josh smiled and grabbed a jug. Turning Josh started to walk towards the camp.
@ForgottenBlood

-Derek-
Derek smiled at a bleed Jocelyn. "Um, think you fought to hard today?" Derek laughed as Jocelyn hit his arm playfully. "Oh come on don't be like that Jocelyn, your the one with a bleeding face." Derek smiled and looked up in the direction of Claire, noticing she was bleeding. "Hey, do you mind if I take some of these and some medical tape." Josh asked Vi, and then took the large piece of gauze, Alcohol wipe, tape, and walked over to Claire. "Hey, can I." He said as he moved her hair and gently wiped down her wound, then placed the large gauze on and taped it down. "That's better. You look pretty tired, if you want i can stand guard while you rest." Derek looked at her, a little worried.
@Ayla

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Jessica

After what felt like a long and hard battle, Jessica was glad to finally have a break with the rest of the team. Now that they were all drinking tea by a warm fire, she just kept quiet. She hasn't been really one to talk since the death of her family. Illness and Battle weren't the best things to lose your family to. Her last moments with her little sister were weighing heavily on her mind. But she decided to live on...No matter what happens. As everyone spoke to one another, she just sat quietly and listened.

Josh smiled as Oscar pretty much rejoiced in water more than a person who hasn't seen water in years. When Oscar asked about the two jugs, Josh looked at them. "Yeah, that should be enough, if not we can come back to get some more." Looking up out into the forest across the riverbed, the sun was going to be rising soon. "Lets get back, Oscar. Before something comes out and surprises us." Josh smiled and grabbed a jug. Turning Josh started to walk towards the camp.
@ForgottenBlood

Oscar
Oscar nodded to what Josh said and filled the last remaining gallons before following him back to where everyone else were resting. He sighed and sat down by the fire while stretching his legs and arms. "Got enough gallons for everyone to have their own so I hope it's enough." he said to them. Taking off his backpack, he sat it down in the middle of him and pulled out a single Tank tooth. He got it awhile back, but every night he would stay up sometimes polishing it and sharpening it until it was perfect to wear as a necklace and that's what he did. He began to get as comfy as one could get on grass and continued to polish and sharpen the tooth. Looking over at Josh for a bit, he thought some personal things. Stuff that would probably never come out of his mouth unless forced or in a crisis. So his looking wouldn't seem weird, he decided to ask him a question. "You should go on a supply search with me next time, I saw some things that we could use but I couldn't take it by myself...well at least not all of it." he told him and took out a portion of what he did take. In his arms and hands were two radios, a flashlight, and various medical things like bandages and rubbing alcohol. "I found it in an abandoned bag...useful right? There's a whole bunch of them out there....but they're in the middle of a Screamer's nest." he told him.

Claire
Claire hissed through her teeth as Derek patched her up. Really, she was fine. She didnt need his help, though she was happy to see that he was worried about her. She offered him a small smile as he finished wrapping the gauze.

"No, its fine. I would feel bad if something happened while I was sleeping on the job."
Even as she was saying it, her eye lids felt heavy. She gripped Bullseye. She wouldnt allow herself to fall asleep, not now. She was terrified that when she closed her eyes, she wouldnt open them again.

Or worse: She did.

She bit her tongue as she got to her feet and leaned her back against the tree. She wanted to get the focus off of her, and onto something else.

"You fought... Well. Great, actually. If only I had the audacity."
She paused, chewing on her words.
"You think that was all of them?"

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Joshua was in the middle of drinking some of the jug of water, when Oscar asked about him going on a supply search with him. Looking over to Oscar, Joshua swallowed. "Uh, yeah man. Sounds like fun." Josh laughed a little, then took another drink. When Oscar mentioned the Screamer's nest, Josh choked a little on water. "Okay, sounds like a lot of fun." Josh spoke sarcastically. "I mean, a huge challenge, but I think we can handle it together." Josh smiled and looked out to the clearing he had just ran to to irritate the mutants.
@ForgottenBlood

-Derek-
Derek looked at her, still worried. "You sure, any sign of danger, and I'll wake you." Derek offered as he stepped back. He examined how racked she looked, she was tired he could tell. As she changed the subject, Derek let it go, slightly. "Thanks." Derek smiled. "Just put yourself out there. You never know what could happen unless you try...unless it means getting killed the safe is the way to go." Derek smiled and looked over to the fire, when she asked about the mutants, and if it was the end for now. "Don't know, but we have enough to keep watch. We just got to be careful, alert."
@Ayla

• Love
[BCOLOR=transparent]
KXTEGZNm.jpg
V
i sat up the hound meat rotisserie style over the fire. While she turned the meat to roast in the fire, she looked back at Kenzie. "I don't care about what the secret was. I was just pissed that you wouldn't tell me, you could of pulled me aside. Why did you have to ask Nick? I would have told you what they were...if I knew that is!" Vi ended up yelling the last part, she didn't mean to, but her anger was coming back.
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vi took a deep breath and started to calm back down. "Next time you THINK something is up, you better tell me." Vi took the finely cooked meat off the stick and fire. Vi sat the meat down on a clean leaf bed. She didn't have anything to cut it with, so she just used her katana. "Come and get while it's hot, or starve!" Vi cut a piece off for herself and a piece for Kenzie.[/BCOLOR]

@Rieezy

Joshua was in the middle of drinking some of the jug of water, when Oscar asked about him going on a supply search with him. Looking over to Oscar, Joshua swallowed. "Uh, yeah man. Sounds like fun." Josh laughed a little, then took another drink. When Oscar mentioned the Screamer's nest, Josh choked a little on water. "Okay, sounds like a lot of fun." Josh spoke sarcastically. "I mean, a huge challenge, but I think we can handle it together." Josh smiled and looked out to the clearing he had just ran to to irritate the mutants.
@ForgottenBlood

Oscar
Oscar smiled at Josh and nodded, "Not like we haven't faced challenges before...It'll be nothing new." he said trying to light up the conversation. He rubbed his head, he didn't properly fix his wound from earlier and it was starting to bleed through what he did do to stop the bleeding for awhile. He instantly felt dizzy again and wanted to throw up but instead he spoke, "I-..I think I need to lay down.." he said to Josh before scooting away from the fire and almost passing out onto the grass. Oscar wasn't one to admit that he needed medical attention, he didn't want to be a burden...especially when it wasn't so bad.. he had it under control for now, at least that's what he was thinking. He wasn't sleeping, he didn't want to sleep...he needed to but he didn't want to that is unless he goes unconscious from the amount of blood that may or may not leak out of him. His eyes were still open, keeping an eye out on the paths where creatures usually would come down to attack. His eyes started to get heavier, but he didn't feel all that tired. It was like they were closing on their own, but he fought and forced them open.

Kenzie

Kenzie could understand why she was upset. "Think you could climb a tree just a little? That way I can show you what I'm seeing. I wouldn't have been able to show you from the ground." She told her softly as she taking the from Vi. "But then again I might just have to piss you off everytime I'm feeling a little hungry." She laughed a little joking with her. "Thanks for everything."Kenzie couldn't help but add the last part. She truly was thankful for everything Vi had done for and taught her. Sure her father gave her the basics. But Vi gave her life lessons and never let up on her. But then again Kenzie never wanted to stop. There were times you could see the pain in her face and yet she'd get back up and get ready to go again. All of that, is why she's able to hold her own today.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

Josh turned a little as he noticed, Oscar, had backed away from the fire. Josh was a little worried about the guy, when he noticed the nauseated look sweep across his face. "You are okay?" Josh got up and walked over to Oscar. When he reached him, he noticed the bleeding from his head, for the first time. "Shit. Hold on." Josh walked over to his backpack, and grabbed out a medium sized black box. Coming back to Oscar, he motioned for him to bend his head down, so Josh could examine the wound. "Man, that is a major gash you have. Do you mind if I stitch it for you, I am no Vi, but I know how to stitch up someone in emergencies."
@ForgottenBlood

• Love
Josh turned a little as he noticed, Oscar, had backed away from the fire. Josh was a little worried about the guy, when he noticed the nauseated look sweep across his face. "You are okay?" Josh got up and walked over to Oscar. When he reached him, he noticed the bleeding from his head, for the first time. "Shit. Hold on." Josh walked over to his backpack, and grabbed out a medium sized black box. Coming back to Oscar, he motioned for him to bend his head down, so Josh could examine the wound. "Man, that is a major gash you have. Do you mind if I stitch it for you, I am no Vi, but I know how to stitch up someone in emergencies."
@ForgottenBlood
Oscar
Oscar looked towards Joshua slowly and nodded, "Yeah...I'll.." he couldn't finish the sentence because a sharp pain in his head came that made him rub his forehead and sit up a bit. He bent it head down just a little and pushed his hair out of the way so Joshua could see where it was, it wasn't a huge burst but it did enough to him to cause him trouble. He told him to sit down, when he did Oscar went over to his lap and laid his head down on it before pushing his hair behind his ear. "Not too tight, make sure to not sew any extra skin...Don't worry too much about being even, as long as it can hold well enough until it heals it should be alright.." he informed him while waiting. As Joshua was handling his wound, he began to feel drowsy. Somehow, some way Joshua's lap felt softer than the ground which made Oscar almost instantly fall asleep midway through him sewing up the cut. Yes, he didn't want to sleep but he couldn't resist it anymore...especially when he had something comfy to lay on and this was as soft as it was going to get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.