The Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled "3 days. You're going to get us out? Are you sure? Because once you're out, you shouldn't want to risk getting back in.."

"why would i want to go back in?" George asked.

"If they find out you helped us.. They would put you back. I was just thinking of you mate."

"catch me if they can ill burn them in a metaphorical state before they even find us" George said smiling as he prepared some flammable materials and slipped the sedative in to the water drinker for the staff "they will sleep like logs after this and ill be able to torch this place once we all get out" george wisperd to Brendan.

Brendan smirked "you have put thought in this, haven't you?" He looked around "Hopefully they don't put us in separate wings. I'd hate to have to run through the whole damn building."

"this place is said to be the place as well where patients go missing my Cousin went missing here a couple of months ago" George replies as he takes note of the staff taking their coffee as the staff on the night shift came in and the day shift left.

"I know, they said that there are evil spirits here because so many people died." He chuckled "I don't believe in that kind of stuff though."

"oh shit so she most likely to dead or the government did something with her. come on i think that sedative is working the controll room will be a good place to start setting up a fire" George said as he drops one more pill in the staffs water drinker system just to be sure they would wake up just as the fire burnt the controll room.

Brendan slowly stood up and lifted paula "We can't leave her here, I'll carry her." He looked around "are they knocked out?"

"yeah we have 30 minuets to get people out of here and to stack a fire up to burn this place to the ground and start the revolution" George said smiling as he toyed with his lighter

Brendan looked around and walked over to the door, he smiled "are you coming or what?"

George grabbed the loudspeaker mic and spoke "attention inmates you are free to leave as there will be a giant fire to comeberate your freedom from incarceration" somthing grabs george and pulls him back "aag let go" he yells as he falls back fists flailing.

Brendan looks back and sees how one of the ward officers grabs him, he lays paula down agatinst the wall and runs upto them. He grabs the officer and hits him in the face a couple of times.
He smiles and helps George up.
"Let's go!"

"yes lets but first lets start the party, other inmates have gathered some firworks in the control room im gona do this like the greatest pyromaniac V from the film V for Vendetta george says as he takes the fuse cord with him and starts up the speakers which start to play Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture "now for the brass" George exclames as the roof of the tower explodes in a firery ball and more explosions go off in a crescendo of sound and light.

Brendan walked over to Paula and lifted her up, he started carrying here as they started their escape. They were in a rush, and everybody knew it.

George followed and saw the last inmate leave from the site from out the window, he got in a Audi Q7 and called out " Brendan over here i got a car im gona drive us to south america that way the American Government and Feds cant get us."

Brendan looked up and started running "George! Come on! We gotta get going!"

George put the key in the ignition and drove along side Brendan "Get in man" George puts on the brakes and opens the passenger door.

Brendan got in and held paula as he strapped her seatbelt "let's go, we don't have much time."

George floors it and puts the peddle down as the go on the i90 at full speed ariving in mexico/american boarder by the late afternoon of the next day "shit we got no papers, oh hold on a minuet we got the forged ones i picked up in Memphis." when they arived at the border point George calmly gave the pasports to the borderpatroll and the border agent spoke " good afternoon sir have you seen these three people?". George paused and said " sorry i havent why are they escaped convicts?" he asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.