The Asylum

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan looked down "wait.. We're parting?"

"no but you will need your passport in case anything goes wrong. Never can be to safe i mean Jason bourne form the Bourne film Trilogy was allways changing his passport" George replied

Brendan chuckled "that's a movie, this is real life, one little detail goes wrong, I'm fucked." He scratched the back of his neck and stretched "if anything happens, you gotta promise me to take paula and get as far away as possible, I'll keep 'm busy."

"i will but im not gona leave you if shit hits the fan we got this far and im not gona let no feds get in our way,don't worry about the cops here wont bother you but still keep an eye out for anyone who looks like a narc or FBI agent especial the ones who look like civilians"George replied

"Look, you really shouldn't worry about me, I'm just worried about her, they really hurt her in there. I'm tapped anyway, and I don't have anything to lose."

"nothing to loose?,every one has somthing to loose their freedom and usually the government is responsible" George replies and gives Brendan 50 peso's "here its on me this is for the internet cafe, See you in Half an hour, We have a fight to catch in and hour " George said.

Brendan chuckled, and looked at him ''I'll pay you back, I swear.''
He walked upto Paula and took her hand ''come on, we need to hurry.'' He dragged her with him and got on a computer.
He used his bank account and booked 1 flight to japan, 1 flight to russia, and 1 flight to and 1 flight to greece, all for tomorrow morning departing from New York.
He smiled and turned the computer off and started making his way to the airport with Paula.

She just let him do whatever. She thinks it's exciting. "Cool. We're fugitive s now. I wonder who's more clever." she giggled as she let Brendan dragged her to the airport

George had finished saying good by to his cousins and him and Lori waited for Brendan and Paula and he saw them walking in the distance but his eyes darted around there was a shady looking fellow standing by a archway, George Nods to his Youngest Cousin who picks up a tray of stuff and goes over to the man and pesters him to buy some souvenirs,

Reactions: 2 people
Brendan smiled and rushed toward George and Lori ''We're good to go, I used my bank account to book some flights from new york to three random places. Because it's a public computer, they won't be able to trace where it came from. They'll think we'll be there tomorrow morning, we'll be gone by then.'' He put his arm around Paula and smirked ''So where are we going?''

"south africa, Cape town, a good place to hide due to the fact the shanty towns are good hiding and cover spots for fugitves and criminals" George replies

Brendan nodded ''Alright, capetown it is then, let's go.''

"ready Paula?" George asked as he gets in line for check in along with Lori.

Brendan looked at paula, waiting for her to be ready

when George got the the front he walked over to the desk for virgin Atlantic "good after noon sir" the man on the desk says and George and Lori show their passports and the man puts a tag on each of their hand luggage.

Brendan dragged Paula to the desk, and showed their passports, after they got help, he walked after George.

"ok so were going to gate 4" do you need to get anything before we leave" George asked Brendan.

''Nope, I think we are all good to go. The sooner, the better.'' Brendan looked around ''I don't feel at ease here at all, even though they are following a wrong trace.''

George and the othere aproched the gate he got out his ticked and lori followe suit and got in line george said to Brendan "we wont be miles apart when were on the plane i got a row seat a two by the window two on the middle row next to each other"

Brendan nodded ''good to know, this is a new start.. I didn't think this would ever happen.''

Status
Not open for further replies.