The Assassins (xxDarkest_Assassainxx and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myako sighs finily geting to chilaxes once more. with knowing she could die at any moment.

Jasik couldn't sleep that night. The thought of people wanting to kill him wasn't new. But for some reason he felt in more danger than before

Myako didnt sleep. she didnt know why but it keept her up at one ponit she said apple jussie (its just a word she use) and walked to the kitchin to get some water.

Jasik silently walked downstairs and through the living room. He accidentally ran into Myako as she was coming out of the kitchen. "I'm sorry" he said as he stepped back from her

"No I'm sorry" she said with a smile. "I couldnt sleep. could you?" she asked with a smirk.

"No not really" he said and gave a small smile

well why dont we stay up togather." she didnt mean to say that but to late now.

Jasik smiled at her. "Sounds like a plan"

"nice" she smiled. may as well let him join her. "living room or kitchen?"

"I vote living room" he said with a small smile

Jasik followed close behind her. He never realized how great her body looked until now

she sat down on the sofa and watched him sit down. "do you have cards?" she asked with an evil smile.

"Possibly" he said as he searched through a small drawer. He found a deck of cards and tossed them to Myako

she got it and aksed "do you play poker?" she starts to shuffle the cards still sliming.

"I have before". He said as he watched her shuffle the cards

ok" she said noticing he was watching her she asked "see something you like?"

Status
Not open for further replies.