The Assassins (xxDarkest_Assassainxx and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
she smiled then backed away. "i gusse this is the part where ypu show me around then take me to my room." she smiles

He smiled back at her ” I guess so”

she follows him around. then when she get to her bed room she turns to him. "so um why did you not kill me?you could have killed me at any ponit but you didnt why?"

”Again, I don't know why” he said and moved closer to her

she didnt move away. "I um just I" she didnt know what to say right now but her face was hot.

”Why didn't you kill me. In the ally, you had a prefect opportunity” he said as he stood close to her

I-i dont know" she said looking up at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasik held a knife out to her then moved within a few centimeters of her. ”Well, here's another perfect opportunity”

"why do you want me to kill you" she asked but still took the knife.

”I just want to know if I can trust you or not.” He said

she sighed and place the knifeto his neck but thats all. she wanted to but she just couldnt. she removes the knife and trows it to the ground "see cant kill you" she said with a smirk.

Jasik simply looked at her and smiled. ”Thats nice to know”

no real" she said softly to herself then smiled back. "i gusse you wont kill me in my sleep" she said. she was not asking.

she looked at him and giggled. "good one even thought you were probly not kinding" she said with a smile

”i'm not going to kill you” he said

she looked at him with a smile then turned around. "i think i am going to take a bath now. see you later?" she said not turning to face him then walks to the bathroom.

Jasik watched her as she walked away. He didn't know if they 100% trusted eachother. But he knew that they wouldn't try and kill eachother

she hummed as she gpt to the bath room. she turned the water on and stiped down than lied in the tub.

Jasik sat on his bed then laid back. He'd had a hell of a past two days and he just wanted to rest

Status
Not open for further replies.