The Assassins (xxDarkest_Assassainxx and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"hummm" she said with a smile then looked away and dealed. he hade two card she had two cards "so what are you going to bet, hot stuff" she teased and winked at him.

"I'm not sure, what do you want" he said smiling at her

she smirks "food, money or clothing thats how i roll. but i guss i dont have money or food but i do have clothing so" she smirks "i bet my shirt."

"Deal" said jasik as he picked up his cards

she laughs. "your bet, cutty pie" she wa having fun nick naming him. she smiled then looked at her cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasik looked at her then played his cards. "Your turn",

your an ass" she hissed and throw her card at him and takes off her top lucky she hade her bar under. she knew she wound not have won

Jasik watched as she pulled her shirt off. God, this girl was purely sexy. "Alright, let's go again." He said as he handed her the cards

she sighs. "starting to like what you see?" she notice him atching her she could help but ask. she smiled.

Jasik smiled back at her. "Yeah" he said as he waited for her to deal again

"Damn" says jasik as he shows his hand. "You win"

great now hand over the pants" she hold out her hand and then starts to laugh at what she just said.

Jasik let out a small laugh then took his pants off. "Happy now" he said in a joking tone

sure am" she joked back. she hand him his cards then looks at him. "you deal this time"

Jasik shuffled the cards then dealt. "Call your bet beautiful" he said

"aww why thank you and i wouldnt mind seening whats under you shirt." she smiled evily at him.

Jasik looked at her then played his cards. "If you're lucky then you might get to"

she smirks and says "it must be then" she show her card and had a higher hand. "i hope to find six packs under there" she smirks evil.

"I don't think you'll be disappointed" he said as he took his shirt off and tossed it aside

Status
Not open for further replies.