The Assassins (xxDarkest_Assassainxx and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
she watched him take off his top and throw them way. he was right she did like what she saw. she bit on her lips looking at him.

Jasik smiled at her as she watched him take his top off. "Like what you see?" He asked

she blushed then looked away "maybe" she said. she sighed and crossed her arms wich now coverd her brests

Jasik picked up the cards and shuffled them.

she watched him and said out of know where not think "i bet on you" she coverd her mouth not meaning to say that.

He looked over to her and smiled. "How about, if I win. You kiss me"

fine and if you win your my servent and whatever i say you have to do." she smiles evil. "its fine since if you win you will take my first kiss away from me"

"deal" said jasik as he looked at his hand

"Looks like I win" said jasik as he showed his hand

she hiss at him then kiss him on the cheek "there i kissed you happy"

"fine that'll do" he said then put the cards down

your going to have to get me first." she said then starts to run away to who knows where.

Now this was a game jasik would really enjoy. He gave her a three second head start then ran after her. They both ran outside and jasik followed Myako from the shadows of the night

she knew he would finded her soon. she hid behind a tree once she thought she lost him. "he will not kiss me' she thinks to her self with a sigh and a hiss of anger

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasik looked at the ground and found her footprints, he saw which direction she went and followed her trail from the treetops above.

Myako hid behind a tree. or so she wanted him to think. she climb up the tree and hid in the shadows of the tree.

Jasik got down from his tree and searched for her foot prints. He eventually found where her trail ended and began to search around the area

she sees him and smiles. 'he is right this will be fun'

Jasik stopped moving and held his breathe listening to all the sounds around him. He closed his eyes and focused, when he reopened them; everything around him glowed a blue tint. He looked around until he finally saw her in the tree. Through his eagle vision, she glowed a bright gold

Status
Not open for further replies.