The Assassins (xxDarkest_Assassainxx and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much for beeing kind to the world Myako." she said to herself "are you going to see me off?" she asked arms cross

Jasik thought to himself for a moment, then walked back into the living room. "Fine" he said as he lead her to the door

"thank you" she said with a smile then follows him to the door. "well then um have a nice life"

Jasik nodded at her then closed the door. He was slightly glad to have her out of his house. It was late, he would try and get some rest soon

she sighed then starts to walk home. as she got home she knew something was off. she pullsout her gun and opens her door gun up and ready. she looks aroun her house and once she see its clear she sighs and lowers her gun on the table l. but right there she saw the latter. she opens it and starts to read. it was a latter for some her to kill a guy name Jasik Harovich. she will start tomorrow she was too sleepy to care right now.

Jasik couldn't explain why, but he thought about Myako allot last night. It was probably because yesterday was so crazy. He shrugged the thought off and went downstairs to make himself coffee

Myako sleep in again and time she didnt care. and once she did wake up she just when to grabb a water botle and sat on the sofa then turned onthe t.v. she looked at the news about a kitten stuck in a tree. "they got no life" she said then picked up the latter again and reread it. Jasik Harovich. that couldnt be she thinks again. "dont know why but not taking it" she said out loud. she gs up and ange in to joggers and a tank top then gets in her car. she didnt know why but she want to warn him that someone wants to kill him. she starts the car and drives off to his house.

Jasik was surprised to find Myako at his door. He saw that neither of then were in their assassins clothing. "Come in" he says as he steps aside and let's her enter

thanks" she said but before coming in she looked behind her to make sure she has not been followed. "we need to talk" she said walking in to the house and closing the door behind her and dragging him to the living room. "is your name Jasik Harovich?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes" he said "how did you know?"

He reads the letter then looks up at her. "So you're here to kill me"

well maybe i still dont know if i want to or not but i am here to warn you that there may be others." she said with a smile. she gets up and walks up to him and kiss his cheek. "good luck" she smiles and starts to walk out the door she unlocks the door lucky she was not close becuase then her car blows up. she flys back and lands on the floor

Jasik rushed to her and brought her inside. "Myako, are you ok?" He asked then looked outside at her burning car

yeah back hurts but i am ok" she turnes to her car then she looks at him and asked "well can i stay here?"

Last edited by a moderator:
she smiled "thanks" she looks to see if she stil hade everything. but no her purse was in the car. "my my money i lost it all" she said hiting the gorund again. "my long hard working assassin years and i dont hae money" she said like it the end of the world

"Don't worry about it. Money isn't an issue" he said to her

"sure are you going to by me a new outfits and ummm you know whats" she said blushing at the last part.

"I'll work on it" he said smiling at her. He realized that they were only a few inches away from eachother

Status
Not open for further replies.