The Angels, The Sins, and The Horsemen: Redux

[fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted]
Jack had arrived at the restaurant just slightly after Aaron. He was still wearing his suit from his trial that morning. He was pointed to the table, and went to it. "Hello, I'm Jack Korrect." He said, raising his hand slightly in an awkward wave to people he didn't know. He quietly took his seat, which ended up being next to Dr. Kim.[/fieldbox]

Jack had arrived at the restaurant just slightly after Aaron. He was still wearing his suit from his trial that morning. He was pointed to the table, and went to it. "Hello, I'm Jack Korrect." He said, raising his hand slightly in an awkward wave to people he didn't know. He quietly took his seat, which ended up being next to Dr. Kim.[/fieldbox]
Aaron quickly wrote something on a napkin, and handed it to Jack. The note read "Help me. She's crazy." He pointed to Doctor Kim.

Jack read Aaron's note in disbelief. He pulled out his pen and wrote on the other side of the napkin. /No way. She seems perfectly normal. You'll be fine./ and handed him back the napkin under the table.[/fieldbox]

Jack read Aaron's note in disbelief. He pulled out his pen and wrote on the other side of the napkin. /No way. She seems perfectly normal. You'll be fine./ and handed him back the napkin under the table.[/fieldbox]
Aaron scribbled on the note. "You don't know her as well as I do. She has an obsessive crush on me. It's so Yandere, it isn't even funny."

Candy pulled her hand back when it seemed that the women ignored her. Seeing Jack, Candy gave a wave and took a seat next to Micheal. Aaron had a stressed out face on, and it bugged her slightly.

"Hey Micheal, whats wrong with Dr.White? He seems more stress than before." Candy whispered to the arch angel.

Jack read the note and blinked. He looked at Aaron, then Dr. Kim, then at Aaron again. He wrote on the note again. /Then why did you let them put your seat across from her?/ her then gave it back to him under the table.[/fieldbox]

Rin eventually settled herself on a short blue lacy dress that she could work with. She needed a way to entice the server to get her in anyway. Hiking her skirt up even more, Rin applied makeup to her face, making sure she was completely satisfied. Fluffing her curled blue hair, she looked at her face and made sure she had her makeup before heading out the door with a clutch in hand. It took her one try to grab a cab, and she smiled at the driver. She ended up being denied to pay full fare, and he let her off with a 50% discount. "Hmm, I didn't even try for that one." She mumbled, though she did have to take his number. Walking into the restaurant, Rin smiled at the server, tapping her nails on the counter. "Can I get a table for one please?" She asked him, batting her eyelashes.

Jack read the note and blinked. He looked at Aaron, then Dr. Kim, then at Aaron again. He wrote on the note again. /Then why did you let them put your seat across from her?/ her then gave it back to him under the table.[/fieldbox]

"She just sat down. This was reserved as my spot." He wrote down. He passed the napkin.

Rin eventually settled herself on a short blue lacy dress that she could work with. She needed a way to entice the server to get her in anyway. Hiking her skirt up even more, Rin applied makeup to her face, making sure she was completely satisfied. Fluffing her curled blue hair, she looked at her face and made sure she had her makeup before heading out the door with a clutch in hand. It took her one try to grab a cab, and she smiled at the driver. She ended up being denied to pay full fare, and he let her off with a 50% discount. "Hmm, I didn't even try for that one." She mumbled, though she did have to take his number. Walking into the restaurant, Rin smiled at the server, tapping her nails on the counter. "Can I get a table for one please?" She asked him, batting her eyelashes.

Michael casually sipped his Coke, and stared at the fish swimming below the glass.

No sooner than three minutes later, Rin walked into the room, waving goodbye to a very ruffled server, who adjusted his tie and left. She turned back around, flipping her hair over her shoulder and walked over to the table, sitting down next to a male doctor, who flushed as she sat down and smiled at the rest of the group.

[fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, Dotted] /Well, you're doomed. Good luck./ he wrote. He handed it directly to him over the table, as if to say he was done and didn't want to be involved for his own health and safety.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, Dotted] /Well, you're doomed. Good luck./ he wrote. He handed it directly to him over the table, as if to say he was done and didn't want to be involved for his own health and safety.[/fieldbox]

Aaron balled up the napkin, and put it in his pocket. He pulled out his phone. He stepped away, and called several doctors. He stepped back to the table.

Feel slightly annoyed at being ignored, Candy poked Micheal gently, hoping that it was just that she spoke to softly."

"Who is that woman? The one across from Dr.White? He seems stress when he looks her way."

@The Silver Paladin

Feel slightly annoyed at being ignored, Candy poked Micheal gently, hoping that it was just that she spoke to softly."

"Who is that woman? The one across from Dr.White? He seems stress when he looks her way."

@The Silver Paladin

Michael looked at Candy. "She's a woman that we are working with. A doctor from South Korea. She's the world's second most expert on the plague." He looked at Rin. "She has a not-so-subtle crush on him."

Candy hummed, that was why Aaron looked so uncomfortable. She should tone herself back, Candy didn't want to have the same affect on the man.

"She should see the way it makes him feel, but I don't know the whole story tho so I shouldn't judge. Um, did you rest well? Oh, and one more thing. . ." Candy's face heated up slightly before she asked her question.

"Is there really cat in the food? If there is, I couldn't look at Sugar the same way again."

@The Silver Paladin

Candy hummed, that was why Aaron looked so uncomfortable. She should tone herself back, Candy didn't want to have the same affect on the man.

"She should see the way it makes him feel, but I don't know the whole story tho so I shouldn't judge. Um, did you rest well? Oh, and one more thing. . ." Candy's face heated up slightly before she asked her question.

"Is there really cat in the food? If there is, I couldn't look at Sugar the same way again."

@The Silver Paladin
Michael raised his eyebrow. "They've had a history. She's very very obsessive, and a control freak. She typically gets what she wants. She actually used to be his boss when he just ran to get coffee, or whatever he did." He turned back to his soda. "And no, the food does not have cat. That is a stereotype."

[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted]
Jack turned to the woman sitting next to him. "So, you're Dr. Kim? It's nice to meet you, I've heard you are very knowledgeable when it comes to the disease." He said, trying to make conversation, even though they had never met before.[/Fieldbox]

Rin smiled as she listened to the conversation, chuckling lightly. "Well you all seem like a lively bunch." She joked, smiling at them. They were all pretty docile people, for the most part, but they seemed to be alright.

Candy let out a sigh of relief, now with her worries put to ease, she could focus on the conversion at hand.

"His boss? If you have feelings for someone, you shouldn't make them feel stressed out. Have I been acting like that?" Candy has always been honest with Micheal about her love of people of power. It make her feel terrible if she was making Aaron feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
Candy let out a sigh of relief, now with her worries put to ease, she could focus on the conversion at hand.

"His boss? If you have feelings for someone, you shouldn't make them feel stressed out. Have I been acting like that?" Candy has always been honest with Micheal about her love of people of power. It make her feel terrible if she was making Aaron feel uncomfortable.

"W-what do you mean?" Michael asked. "No. I don't think you have. She leads the WHO and a corporation, which is international, he leads the CDC which works internationally, but is under the WHO." He sighed, and looked at the girl who had sat down with the other doctors.

Rin smiled as she listened to the conversation, chuckling lightly. "Well you all seem like a lively bunch." She joked, smiling at them. They were all pretty docile people, for the most part, but they seemed to be alright.

"May I have your name, and which doctor you are with, ma'am?"

Rin blinked as the man, the doctor who had pretty much organized this talked to her. Smiling, Rin leaned her hand forwards. "Name is Rin, and I am here with Mr. Kamura. We are friends and when he told me there was an extra seat, I decided to come." She said, seeing that the man had no qualms being her friend for the moment. That and because she had dug her heel into his foot.