The Angels, The Sins, and The Horsemen: Redux

Candy looked at the men with guns looking at them cruelly. She debated with herself if she should radio Aaron or not. It wouldn't be good to fight against these men, but they were putting people in danger. Stepping up, Candy put on her brave face to talk to the apparent leader.

"Sir, what makes you think that the CDC is testing on us? As far as I seen they have been working day and night to find a cure. It's not their fault that is difficult to understand it. Please let those people go so they may get back to working on a cure." Candy kept her voice calm, understanding, and respectful as she spoke to the man.

@The Sliver Paladin

Candy looked at the men with guns looking at them cruelly. She debated with herself if she should radio Aaron or not. It wouldn't be good to fight against these men, but they were putting people in danger. Stepping up, Candy put on her brave face to talk to the apparent leader.

"Sir, what makes you think that the CDC is testing on us? As far as I seen they have been working day and night to find a cure. It's not their fault that is difficult to understand it. Please let those people go so they may get back to working on a cure." Candy kept her voice calm, understanding, and respectful as she spoke to the man.

@The Sliver Paladin

The leader laughed. "That's what governments do! They pull the wool over your eyes, make it so you can't see the truth. We have insider Information from A Doctor Takeshi at Charlemagne that that is indeed what they are doing. Now, unless you have insider information from someone else that says otherwise, We won't release them." Two soldiers started snickering once again. "She thinks she can fight us and win? It's so cute!"

[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted] Jack was extremely irritated by these idiots blocking their way. "Now, you listen, and listen good. You say they are experimenting on us? Well, they're trying to break out. They break out, the experiments are out in public areas. It spreads. People die. Everyone dies. So, we need Dr. Kim to stop them from trying to break out, or else it's the Apocalypse, and you all have caused it. You want that on your head? I don't think so." Jack said, trying to remain calm as they angered him.[/Fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted] Jack was extremely irritated by these idiots blocking their way. "Now, you listen, and listen good. You say they are experimenting on us? Well, they're trying to break out. They break out, the experiments are out in public areas. It spreads. People die. Everyone dies. So, we need Dr. Kim to stop them from trying to break out, or else it's the Apocalypse, and you all have caused it. You want that on your head? I don't think so." Jack said, trying to remain calm as they angered him.[/Fieldbox]
"Why do you think we're arming ourselves? So we can shoot the infected as well. We're a neutral force in this. We're orchestrating the riots and breakouts all across the world." The man smiled. "We're fighting for the people. When we bring about the end, we will be rewarded."

"Why do you think we're arming ourselves? So we can shoot the infected as well. We're a neutral force in this. We're orchestrating the riots and breakouts all across the world." The man smiled. "We're fighting for the people. When we bring about the end, we will be rewarded."
"How can you be rewarded when everyone is dead, what your going to be in charge of no man's land or some idiotic thing?" Matt asked trying to show how idiotic their idea was, "How can you be so stupid, letting everyone die around you, do you not care about anyone?"

Candy's face grew warm at the men calling her diplomat approach 'cute'. She just wants everyone safe and finish the task Aaron asked of them, but these men didn't look easily swayed. Candy was about to try something else when Jack and Matthew started at them. 'What are you thinking you two! They have guns, don't make them angry!' Candy thought to herself, playing with the radio in her hands. When the man brought up shooting the infected, Candy got scared. There had to be a cure, there is no need for this kind of force!

"Sir I'm sure there's a cure, the doctors just need to find it. There's no need for unnecessary deaths." As she spoke Candy turned on the radio by mistake, letting the other end hear them.

Candy's face grew warm at the men calling her diplomat approach 'cute'. She just wants everyone safe and finish the task Aaron asked of them, but these men didn't look easily swayed. Candy was about to try something else when Jack and Matthew started at them. 'What are you thinking you two! They have guns, don't make them angry!' Candy thought to herself, playing with the radio in her hands. When the man brought up shooting the infected, Candy got scared. There had to be a cure, there is no need for this kind of force!

"Sir I'm sure there's a cure, the doctors just need to find it. There's no need for unnecessary deaths." As she spoke Candy turned on the radio by mistake, letting the other end hear them.

"Yeah. There is a cure, but the people who need it won't get it. It will only go to the Politicians, and the rich and powerful, while us Commoners like you and I will die, and scramble to survive. As I said, I have insider information on this stuff. What do you all have?" The soldiers snickered some more. "With Dr. Kim, we have a very valuable hostage that we can trade for the cure."

Riley Adams:

The young CEO wore the armor of the soldiers. He listened to the conversation between Candy and the others. "Hmm. Foolish peasants, always thinking us rich and powerful have control over you. I have insider information as well, considering I run BioTech. We don't have a cure. We need peasants like you to run things for us. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." He drew a pistol. "Now, release the hostages, or the cure never will be found." The soldiers looked surprised as Riley took off the helmet. Several lowered their weapons.

Last edited:
Rin sighed, looking over at the soldiers. If it came down to it, she would be able to charm them into letting them past.

"Thanks, I guess," Matthew said to the guy, "I'm glad someone around here has some sense."