The Angels, The Sins, and The Horsemen: Redux

Yumi let out a sigh. "I guess I can sit for a moment sir, but not too long. I like to stay on my feet." She then took a sit next to Micheal.

Michael rubbed his temples. "I have been up for four days. Thank God for this team from Korea so we can finally take breaks to sleep, and go out, eh?" Michael laughed and sipped his latte. Aaron looked at the TV in the corner, talking about the UN, and India getting infected. "What have I done?" He said under his breath.

Yumi made a small smile. "It'll be good to see my kids, they been worried about their mommy." She then relexed her whole body, feeling the lack of sleep get to her.

Yumi made a small smile. "It'll be good to see my kids, they been worried about their mommy." She then relexed her whole body, feeling the lack of sleep get to her.

Aaron nodded. "I can understand the lack of sleep. Used to get that too. I just arrived from Atlanta to take control, so..." Michael sipped his coffee. "Yeah. I'm gonna go home, watch some TV, then take a long sleep." He looked at Yumi. "Also, a few of us are going out to get dinner later, to celebrate the first day of freedom we've had in about a week. Want to come?"

Rin was having a, pleasant day, you could say. She had been working at her shop for a while, and decided she would want to walk around. Of course, she was wearing one of her usual revealing outfits, not that the few eyes wandering seemed to mind. Now days she would find more and more men lost over their wives and drunk out of their mind. But even that crowd was starting to thin. Sighing, Rin tucked her long silky blue locks behind her ear as she kept walking, strolling into a coffee shop. She was wearing short black shorts, long black thigh high stockings, a short grey shirt and a dark grey short jacket over that, as she walked in towards the coffee at the back, examining the people in the shop.

Yumi shook her head. "If I'm getting off, its straight kids and husband. They're worried and I haven't seen much of them this past week or so. Maybe next time sir."

Rin was having a, pleasant day, you could say. She had been working at her shop for a while, and decided she would want to walk around. Of course, she was wearing one of her usual revealing outfits, not that the few eyes wandering seemed to mind. Now days she would find more and more men lost over their wives and drunk out of their mind. But even that crowd was starting to thin. Sighing, Rin tucked her long silky blue locks behind her ear as she kept walking, strolling into a coffee shop. She was wearing short black shorts, long black thigh high stockings, a short grey shirt and a dark grey short jacket over that, as she walked in towards the coffee at the back, examining the people in the shop.

Michael looked to the entrance as someone walked in. The bell rang. "Can someone please remove that bell before I do?" He shouted. He was rubbing his temples. He obviously had a migraine. And the entrance bell was worsening it. He rubbed his eyes.

Yumi shook her head. "If I'm getting off, its straight kids and husband. They're worried and I haven't seen much of them this past week or so. Maybe next time sir."

"Alright." Was all Michael said. "I'll buy."

The sound of a very irritated customer seemed to draw her attention to one corner, and she looked over, finding a handsome man sitting across from a formal woman in the coffee shop. There was something about him, it didn't seem human. Curious, she watched him from the corner of her eye as she went up to order her drink

[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect in Coffee Shop talking to Candy, white, dotted]
"Ah, calm down. Name one important person who could overhear us at a coffee shop? No way any of the others are here." Jack said, slightly quieter for Candy as he sat across from her.[/Fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Candy sent a glare toward Jack before looking around the room. When her eyes landed on Dr.White, all the color left her face. Had he notice her blow up? He must think she was a weirdo! Hiding her face in her arms, Candy mentally cheered as the man yelled about the bell.

The sound of a very irritated customer seemed to draw her attention to one corner, and she looked over, finding a handsome man sitting across from a formal woman in the coffee shop. There was something about him, it didn't seem human. Curious, she watched him from the corner of her eye as she went up to order her drink

Michael picked up the croissant, and began eating it. He noticed the woman didn't have a "human" Aura. He couldn't tell if she was a Sin, or Virtue of Horseman, though. His senses were to frazzled to do that.

[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect in Coffee Shop Talking to Candy, white, dotted]
"What's the problem? You see somebody or something?" He said, looking around, but not in Dr. White's direction.[/Fieldbox]

Slowly, Rin grabbed her coffee and turned around, coming in eye contact with the man sitting over to the side. Instantly, she could tell, it was Michael, he had this aura that screamed otherworldly. Keeping her cool, the girl walked towards a table a fair distance away, but close enough she could hear them as she drank her coffee

From her arms Candy muttered.

"Dr. Aaron White, head of the CDC. I ran into him earlier today, but if he saw my blow up I can kiss away any chances of impressing him." She picked her head up at the last part. Today just wasn't a good one by a long shot.

Slowly, Rin grabbed her coffee and turned around, coming in eye contact with the man sitting over to the side. Instantly, she could tell, it was Michael, he had this aura that screamed otherworldly. Keeping her cool, the girl walked towards a table a fair distance away, but close enough she could hear them as she drank her coffee

Michael glanced in the woman's direction. He then looked at Aaron. He pointed Her out to Aaron, who immediately nodded. He looked at Yumi. "Yes. I will buy the whole family dinner once all this blows over." Aaron stood up, grabbed his coffee, and leaned against the wall with the TV, watching the girl.

Yumi chuckled softly. "That sounds nice sir, thank you."

[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect, White, Dotted]
"Oh. Well then, that is a very reasonable reaction. Don't worry, I'm sure it was fine. Even if he saw it, he probably won't even recognize you. Calm down." He said. He took a bite of the bagel she refused to eat.[/Fieldbox]

From her arms Candy muttered.

"Dr. Aaron White, head of the CDC. I ran into him earlier today, but if he saw my blow up I can kiss away any chances of impressing him." She picked her head up at the last part. Today just wasn't a good one by a long shot.

[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect, White, Dotted]
"Oh. Well then, that is a very reasonable reaction. Don't worry, I'm sure it was fine. Even if he saw it, he probably won't even recognize you. Calm down." He said. He took a bite of the bagel she refused to eat.[/Fieldbox]

Aaron heard his name mentioned. He walked up to the two who were talking. "Hi, Candy! Sorry about the coffee debacle this morning. I've been really busy working with several other doctors to try to cure this plague." He pointed to Michael. "Would you two like to join us?"

Candy felt worse rather than better, had she made such a little impression that he wouldn't recognize her? 'Its most likely the case Candy, he probably forgot about-' Candy's thoughts were cut off by the mans voice. He did recognize her! and he didn't seemed put off by her either, even inviting her to sit with him. Putting on a smile and light blush, Candy responded.

"Oh, hello Dr.White. Thank you again for this morning. Its alright, your work is more important than little ol me. If my friend may sit with you as well I love to sit with you." Candy nodded her head in Jack's direction, she could get star stuck but she wouldn't be rude to a friend.

Candy felt worse rather than better, had she made such a little impression that he wouldn't recognize her? 'Its most likely the case Candy, he probably forgot about-' Candy's thoughts were cut off by the mans voice. He did recognize her! and he didn't seemed put off by her either, even inviting her to sit with him. Putting on a smile and light blush, Candy responded.

"Oh, hello Dr.White. Thank you again for this morning. Its alright, your work is more important than little ol me. If my friend may sit with you as well I love to sit with you." Candy nodded her head in Jack's direction, she could get star stuck but she wouldn't be rude to a friend.

"I invited both of you. But the table is a bit cramped. And full of various papers." He said running his hand throgh his hair. "There may be someone else joining us later. A Korean Medical team just flew in to assist us."

"Oh, right, sorry." Candy's face heated up slightly. 'Stop making an idiot of yourself! Do you want to be seen as useless!?' Candy silently berated herself. She then looked at the table.

"I-we wouldn't want to get in your way, what with your important work and all."