The Angels, The Sins, and The Horsemen: Redux

Rin blinked as the man, the doctor who had pretty much organized this talked to her. Smiling, Rin leaned her hand forwards. "Name is Rin, and I am here with Mr. Kamura. We are friends and when he told me there was an extra seat, I decided to come." She said, seeing that the man had no qualms being her friend for the moment. That and because she had dug her heel into his foot.

Michael thought for a moment. "Dr. Toshiro Kamura... Nobel Prize Winner, Member of the WHO, and Board member at Charlemagne... How do you know the Good Doctor?" He looked at the Doctor. "Because, he is blind. Are you his nurse, or an aide? Or just a friend. Because... You are very beautiful." Michael laughed.

Rin was used to hearing herself be called beautiful, and she chuckled, waving a hand. "Oh we go a few years back. We meet when he dropped his things on the subway and I offered to help him during that time." She said, her smile never faltering.

Candy didn't care who this woman was, which happens rarely, it was her job to help the world not terrorize one of her employees! Candy made a puffy face before turning to the woman that caught Micheal's eye.

"Hello miss Rin, my name is Cadence. Nice to meet you."

Rin was used to hearing herself be called beautiful, and she chuckled, waving a hand. "Oh we go a few years back. We meet when he dropped his things on the subway and I offered to help him during that time." She said, her smile never faltering.

"He doesn't live in New York. This is actually... His first time." He pulled the woman to him. "I've seen you following me all day. May we talk in Private for a moment?" Michael said with a bit of anger.

Rin was about to say something to the kind woman who talked to her, when Michael pulled her into him. Chuckling, Rin nodded and got up from her chair, knowing that she was probably in a lot of trouble.

Rin was about to say something to the kind woman who talked to her, when Michael pulled her into him. Chuckling, Rin nodded and got up from her chair, knowing that she was probably in a lot of trouble.

Michael grabbed the girl's shoulder, and led her to a quiet place by the bar, with only a small fountain bubbling, instead of a massive waterfall. "Who are you, and why have you been following me? Are you a private eye? Mossad? CIA? UN? What?"

Rin flinched slightly as the man grabbed her shoulder and hauled her off towards the bar, and immediately started bombarding her with questions. "Slow your roll Michael." She said, holding up her hands. "I am not a secret agent, or a private eye, I didn't follow you for money. I simply found your aura to be, intriguing. You could probably tell who I was if you were more alert this morning." she mumbled, her smile taking on a more flirtatious look, as did her tone.

Rin flinched slightly as the man grabbed her shoulder and hauled her off towards the bar, and immediately started bombarding her with questions. "Slow your roll Michael." She said, holding up her hands. "I am not a secret agent, or a private eye, I didn't follow you for money. I simply found your aura to be, intriguing. You could probably tell who I was if you were more alert this morning." she mumbled, her smile taking on a more flirtatious look, as did her tone.

"So... You're the anomaly I sensed this morning." Michael smirked. "So... What representation are you? Sin? Virtue?" He laughed, and let go of Rin's shoulders.

Reactions: IceQueen
Rin sighed, untensing as he let go of her shoulders. "Well, I thought it would be kind of obvious but if I must be blunt, I am a Sin." She said, her long blue hair swaying as she shifted her weight on to one foot.

Candy just sat as Rin and Micheal left to talk. She didn't know anyone here besides Jack, Micheal and Aaron, so she felt out of place with the different doctors and nurses. 'Sitting here isn't going to fix that now will it Candy?' With that, Candy put on a brave face and started to introduce herself.

"Hello, my name is Cadence . . . "

Rin sighed, untensing as he let go of her shoulders. "Well, I thought it would be kind of obvious but if I must be blunt, I am a Sin." She said, her long blue hair swaying as she shifted her weight on to one foot.

Michael sighed for a moment. "This is..." He turned around and walked back to the table. Aaron saw him return, and sat down. The waiter finally came, and began taking everyone's orders.

Rin cocked her head as he started talking, but watched him go back to the table. Shrugging, Rin hiked up her skirt a bit more, before walking back to the table, waving and winking at a few men at other tables.

Candy had made friends with most of the doctors, she was having fun complaining about lack the lack of sleep and loud people all about with them. Dr. Kamura had just told her about his first trip on a subway with his nurse when Micheal and Rin came back from their talk. Giving a big wave to the two of them, Candy called them over.

"Hey you two! You just have to come and chat with Dr. Kamura, he has some great stories." The doctor chuckled as his face went big.

@IceQueen @The Silver Paladin

[fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted]

Upon not receiving any form of response from Dr. Kim, Jack understood what Aaron was saying. It would make sense for her to be crazy. He thought to himself. He simply sat there quietly, looking at his notes on his latest trial. He had to prove a guy without an alibi, and with a lot of evidence against him, didn't kill his coworker. He loved these kind of cases. True challenges.[/fieldbox]

Candy had made friends with most of the doctors, she was having fun complaining about lack the lack of sleep and loud people all about with them. Dr. Kamura had just told her about his first trip on a subway with his nurse when Micheal and Rin came back from their talk. Giving a big wave to the two of them, Candy called them over.

"Hey you two! You just have to come and chat with Dr. Kamura, he has some great stories." The doctor chuckled as his face went big.

@IceQueen @The Silver Paladin
Michael sat down, and nodded. "Yes. Toshiro Kamura is a great doctor. He has amazing stories." He sat down, and drank his soda. "He discovered several diseases, and he's blind!" Aaron was now drumming the table nervously. "I'm afraid I'll have to leave dinner early. We have another report. I will still eat, but I can't stay for the whole meeting."

[fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted]

Upon not receiving any form of response from Dr. Kim, Jack understood what Aaron was saying. It would make sense for her to be crazy. He thought to himself. He simply sat there quietly, looking at his notes on his latest trial. He had to prove a guy without an alibi, and with a lot of evidence against him, didn't kill his coworker. He loved these kind of cases. True challenges.[/fieldbox]
Dr. Kim turned to Jack. "what did you say?" She seemed to be typing a few things into a PDA. "I've just been keeping correspondence in Korea, Japan, and China."

Rin smiled at Candy as she came back to the table, her legs crossed over one another. "I will also have to leave early. I have a client I must attend to later today." She said, sitting back next to the doctor.

Ruby was late, like really late. She had missed her bus, of course, and was now running strait to the restaurant. 'Man, this is going to make such a bad impression on everyone, and Michael.' She thought, racing into the restaurant and fixing her green sun dress before walking in calmly and sitting down.

[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect, White, dotted] Oh, not crazy. Just really good at PDA-ing. He realized, feeling kind of bad for assuming she was crazy. "Oh, I was just introducing myself. I'm Jack Korrect, and I've heard you are one of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to the disease, correct?"[/Fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect, White, dotted] Oh, not crazy. Just really good at PDA-ing. He realized, feeling kind of bad for assuming she was crazy. "Oh, I was just introducing myself. I'm Jack Korrect, and I've heard you are one of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to the disease, correct?"[/Fieldbox]
"Yes, I am. Number two expert after Mr. Aaron White of the CDC over there. I run the WHO, and an organization called Charlemagne." SHe held her PDA out in a position so that you could see the edge of it. Was... that a picture of Aaron at the Cafe? "We are corresponding on the Disease in the US. I will be leaving with him most likely. Nice to meet you, Jack."

[fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted] "Is that Aaron on your PDA? Are you two in a relationship? You know, other than coworkers? He was trying to avoid you earlier. I'm guessing he has some sort of surprise for you, but you didn't hear it from me." He said. He could tell Aaron was afraid of her, but he was feeling charitable, and she didn't seem as bad as he made her out to be.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted] "Is that Aaron on your PDA? Are you two in a relationship? You know, other than coworkers? He was trying to avoid you earlier. I'm guessing he has some sort of surprise for you, but you didn't hear it from me." He said. He could tell Aaron was afraid of her, but he was feeling charitable, and she didn't seem as bad as he made her out to be.[/fieldbox]
Dr Kim narrowed her eyes. "Why are you looking at my PDA? No, we are not in a relationship. I respect him as an intellectual partner." She put her PDA in her pocket, which it proceeded to buzz. "This disease... it's been very frazzling on our nerves. He may just be paranoid. but I assure you, we are not in a relationship." She pulled her PDA back out, and proceeded to check it.