The Angels, The Sins, and The Horsemen: Redux

Yumi, looking at the time, stood up. "It was a nice break sir, but I should get back to work. See you all later." She then left the room, looking for the other doctor.

[fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted]
"No, no, you two go. I've got a few notes I need to ponder on for a trial I gotta deal with, anyway." He said, taking a bite of bagel. "And get her to eat something, I think her blood sugar might be low, the way she's acting. Of course, I'm not the doctor here, but still." He said, covering for her starstruck behavior.[/fieldbox]

Rin could tell that something was going on. Somehow, all these people knew each other. And from further investigation, it seemed most of them were doctors. Well that explains the sleep deprivation, it just doesn't explain why such a powerful person is sitting in a coffee shop. Taking a long sip of her coffee, Rin continued to observe them for a while.

[fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted]
"No, no, you two go. I've got a few notes I need to ponder on for a trial I gotta deal with, anyway." He said, taking a bite of bagel. "And get her to eat something, I think her blood sugar might be low, the way she's acting. Of course, I'm not the doctor here, but still." He said, covering for her starstruck behavior.[/fieldbox]

Aaron nodded. "It actually might be best for either of you to get near. Lower risk of infection. One of the doctors has been working in the Infectious diseases ward for four days straight. It would be best if you guys didn't get involved. After they clean up, they're going out to dinner. You can join us then." Aaron pointed to Michael who had fallen face first onto the table.

Rin could tell that something was going on. Somehow, all these people knew each other. And from further investigation, it seemed most of them were doctors. Well that explains the sleep deprivation, it just doesn't explain why such a powerful person is sitting in a coffee shop. Taking a long sip of her coffee, Rin continued to observe them for a while.

It was obvious that Sleep deprivation had gotten to Michael. He had fallen asleep for a minute on the table, even though he was still on his shift. Aaron came down and sat across from him. "Well? What's the verdict?" Michael said. "I invited two people to dinner tonight!" Aaron said. Michael was to tired to care that he invited two random people. "I gotta go back on shift for about an hour in a few minutes. We can talk about this later."

Rin could hear whispering words of a party from the others, but she couldn't just show up for no reason. Drinking more of her coffee, Rin tried to find a way to get into that party.

Rin could hear whispering words of a party from the others, but she couldn't just show up for no reason. Drinking more of her coffee, Rin tried to find a way to get into that party.

Michael turned to Aaron. "It's a party for nine, under my name. Yumi was the ninth, but she can't come, so we have one spot empty, because you just filled up David and John's." Michael wrote something down. "It's at 7:00 tonight. Over at Wang's Chinese Buffet."

Rin scoffed slightly to herself, sipping her coffe in amusement. He was practically giving her all the information she needed to sneak in.

Yumi, looking at the time, stood up. "It was a nice break sir, but I should get back to work. See you all later." She then left the room, looking for the other doctor.

Doctor Kim-Li-Chang was busy cross checking various occurrences of the disease with various notes various medical experts had given her. She pointed to several people. "I want you to go through this hospital's records, see what time and day everyone infected was admitted." She tapped some things into a PDA. "A Dcotor's work is never done."

Candy felt her face heat up again, was she that obvious? But she was going to spend time with these amazing people, people who are working hard to make the world a better place. Of course she was excited!

"I would love to come! Tho, I never had Chinese before. So I hope you don't mind pointing out the best dishes to try." Candy made a soft chuckle at that.

Yumi walked into the room that Dr.Kim was in. Taking a deep breath, she stepped up to the doctor. "Ma'ma, Dr.Peterson and Dr.White would like to speak with you in the cafe down stairs."

Yumi walked into the room that Dr.Kim was in. Taking a deep breath, she stepped up to the doctor. "Ma'ma, Dr.Peterson and Dr.White would like to speak with you in the cafe down stairs."

"Hmm?" Kim looked at Yumi. "Dr. White? He's here? I would have thought he'd be in Atlanta." She typed several things into her PDA. "Tell him I'll be there in a few minutes!"

Yumi made a silent nod, then started back down stairs. 'Could today just end? I want my kids and Frank.' Walking back into the cafe, Yumi Reported to Dr. White. "Dr.Kim is on her way down here sir."

[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted]
"You've never had Chinese food? That's surprising. You'll enjoy it, I guarantee. But if you hear cats in pain, assume it's from behind the restaurant and two are fighting. It'll make the meat taste better." Jack said, chuckling. "But yeah, that sounds nice, thanks for inviting us."[/Fieldbox]

Yumi made a silent nod, then started back down stairs. 'Could today just end? I want my kids and Frank.' Walking back into the cafe, Yumi Reported to Dr. White. "Dr.Kim is on her way down here sir."

Aaron looked at Yumi. "Oh, um... I'm just gonna go before she sees me." He looked at Jack and Candy. "I guess... I'll see you guys tonight at dinner. I have to go before another doctor finds me." He got up, nodded at Michael, and walked through the door.

@KeatonWorshipper

Candy gave Jack a confused look. 'Cats in pain? Why would a restaurant . . . Oh dear' Candy made a sick face, it turning green and pale very quickly. Maybe Chinese wasn't for her.

"I don't feel so well . . . ." Candy muttered from her seat. She barely notice Aaron leaving or the nurse standing there.

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted]
"Oh, don't be like that, I was joking. They don't use cats in Chinese food. At least not in America. Also you know the guy you were trying to impress just left, right?" He said, realizing how gullible she was.[/Fieldbox]

Rin scoffed slightly to herself, sipping her coffe in amusement. He was practically giving her all the information she needed to sneak in.

Michael grabbed his coffee, dropped a note saying "Wang's Chinese Restaurant, tonight at 7:00" on Jack and Candy's table, and walked out towards the elevator.

Just outside of Wang's, 5:30 PM:

Michael brushed off his blue Polo shirt. It was not necessarily the fanciest place, but it wasn't like a Chinese Buffet in a mini mall. Far from it. It had a faux Pagoda as the outside, and on the inside, customers sat on a glass balcony near a fake river and waterfall. There were fish tanks covering the walls, and gold on the walls. He had slept a long time, and didn't feel tired. He sat and waited for the others. He saw Dr, Kim said down across from the spot he had reserved for Aaron. They still had plenty of time, so he was surprised Kim showed up half an hour before their reservation. The waterfall was rushing. "So... How's life." Aaron said trying to make small talk.

@AmerillaRose @KeatonWorshipper

Rin was extremely excited for this party, not because she was joining it, because it was hosted from someone who wasn't a human. That man had been stuck in her thoughts almost all day. It was no surprise that a man of his caliber had been made into a doctor, with her friend Plague having messed up the entire world. Thanks to that, things were even hard for her. Sighing, Rin ran her hands over her dresses, trying to find a good dress to wear to this dinner for one.

Candy had changed her outfit from before, she wore an orange and light pink sun dress. She wanted to get there early so she can ask the cook about the cat thing. Candy learned that Jack was kidding, but now she felt paranoid and just wanted to be sure. Being pointed toward the table by a waiter, Candy gave a wave to Micheal and Aaron.

"Hello, thank you again for inviting me to your get together. Oh, hello miss. My name is Cadence Matthews, nice to meet you." Candy stoke her hand out in a sign of a hand shake.

Rin was extremely excited for this party, not because she was joining it, because it was hosted from someone who wasn't a human. That man had been stuck in her thoughts almost all day. It was no surprise that a man of his caliber had been made into a doctor, with her friend Plague having messed up the entire world. Thanks to that, things were even hard for her. Sighing, Rin ran her hands over her dresses, trying to find a good dress to wear to this dinner for one.
Candy had changed her outfit from before, she wore an orange and light pink sun dress. She wanted to get there early so she can ask the cook about the cat thing. Candy learned that Jack was kidding, but now she felt paranoid and just wanted to be sure. Being pointed toward the table by a waiter, Candy gave a wave to Micheal and Aaron.

"Hello, thank you again for inviting me to your get together. Oh, hello miss. My name is Cadence Matthews, nice to meet you." Candy stoke her hand out in a sign of a hand shake.

Wang's Chinese Restaurant. 5:45 PM

Aaron stepped out of the taxi. "Keep the change!" He said. Aaron ran into the restaurant. He saw that three people had already sat down. Michael, Dr Kim, and Candy. He took his place across from Doctor Kim, silently glad that there were witnesses that would keep her from hitting on him. They still had to wait for Jack, Kim's Aide, Aaron's aide, and a few Doctors sent by the UN. He turned to Michael. "So, how was your rest period? Are you glad she and her team came to assist?" Michael nodded, and took a sip of his Coke. He was out of it for now. "Glad you came, Candy!" He said smiling at the girl.

@KeatonWorshipper