The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins

Name: Lillian Madeline and Livia Jade Thatch
Affiliation: Sins of Lust and Envy
Where: Park
Interactions: Each other and Death (@AceSorcerer)

Looking over at Death, Livia nodded and watched him as he went and answered his phone. She thought it was about time that he had replied to it but that was not the matter at the moment. Looking over at Lillian she smiled with her eyes softly and the two sisters smiled at one another. As Death quietly spoke in to the phone the two girls quietly chatted amongst themselves with Lillian being herself hugging her sister in various ways and Livia just dealing with her sister's strange ways of showing her affection.

Taking a peak at Death, Livia wondered who he was talking to. By the mention of a student she tried to think of any names that could be brought to her attention but there were none. A small ping of envy rang through her as she thought that there was someone else that could waver Death's attention so much.
"Aww~ Dear sister are you getting jealous~?"
Sighing softly Livia looked at her sister's whose finger was tracing her cheek bone and a sly smile placed on her sisters lips.
"Nothing of the sort."
Livia knew that Lillian knew that that wasn't true but there was no need for further comment due to the way that Livia was already feeling embarrassed.

Name: Elina Chrystaline Rhett
Affiliation: Virtue of Kindness
Where: Tents -> Kindergarten -> making her way to the library
Interactions: No One (Free to interact)

The sudden chaos that suddenly appeared was rather strange, the students murmured amongst one another and her friends looked around worriedly. tapping them each on the shoulder she shook her head for them not to worry and then decided that it might be an idea on trying to find that other man that had brought them here in the first place. I am sure he will know... taking a deep breath she looked around her and then made her way from one tent to the next trying to find that man. as she asked around she managed to gather the information about the school being closed down and also that the man had already left.

Sighing softly she made her way to the younger end of the school and made her way into the kindergartens that were attached to the school. Crying children upset about the news of the school were everywhere and she quickly rushed into the scene to calm all of them down. Speaking to them as a group she spoke about how they all had to be careful and not allow anything to happen to them. As the discussion came to an end she said god bye to them all and wished them the best of luck as their parents quickly whisked the children away leaving her alone in the classroom.

Making her way around the now empty school, Elina wondered about her friends and what they would be doing now. Sighing softly she knew that there was no reason to worry though, they would be fine. Looking at the empty school yard another wave of sadness engulfed her and she began to make her way towards the library. Even if no one is there maybe I can read a book... Get my thoughts away from what is happening.... Sighing softly to herself she placed her smiling mask on her face and made her way around the school towards the library.

Ahren yawned when the alarm clock rang for the countless times and he pulled himself up. He didn't know why he'd wanted to set it to begin with. His hand struggled to find his glasses before managing to find it on the bedside table. 'Awesome... What time is it already?' he grumbled and looked at the clock which informed him promptly that it's noon.

His stomach rumbled and he slapped it casually to quiet it down. Ahren knew he needs to forge for survival purposes. A quick refreshing trip to the bathroom later, the sloth was ready to head out.

The closest F&B outlet from his place was the Cafe, he decided that he should be able to grab something simple and perhaps head off to the library afterwards.

Getting a sandwich and a cup of latte, Ahren didn't spent too much time on them before he'd finished them. He stretched his back as he headed off to the library.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where: making her way to the library
Interactions: No One -> Name being changed I believe (@Sircumstance)

As she made her way to the library she opened up her book that she had borrowed just after all the chaos had started and began to make her way towards the library. Humming to herself she didn't think that there would be anyone else around and walked in a straight line not dodging for anything due to the fact that she couldn't see around her. Walking and walking she began to pay less and less attention to everything around her and with a sudden bump she found her bottom on the floor and her book on the floor to her right.

Looking upwards she blinked at the sight of the male that she had bumped into and a deep crimson red blush rose to her cheeks and she stammered as she quickly got up and checked if he was alright.
"I-I-I am so sorry!!! I d-d-didn't see you! I was reading m-m-m-my book and then I just.... I am so sorry~!!!"
Looking at him her large green eyes looked up at him in pure concern.

Ahren had his hands in the pockets while he made the short walk towards the school library. He yawned once more, sleepy since he'd been up the night before gaming online. He has no stress with working since he's relying on the winnings from the lottery two months ago. His simple lifestyle meant that his winnings could last him longer than an average human would.

"I-I-I am so sorry!!! I d-d-didn't see you! I was reading m-m-m-my book and then I just.... I am so sorry~!!!"

The sloth used to practice martial arts and hence was rather stable. Unfortunately for the young lady, it seems that she'd bounced off him. 'No worries,' he dismissed her apology absentmindedly. It was partially his fault after all since he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings as well, 'It's my fault as well, I didn't see you either.'

Ahren offered his hand and pulled the stranger up. He smiled and observed her. She appeared refreshing, in a sense that it doesn't appear that she's wearing makeup. All natural beauty is the rage now though most of them were enhanced by other means. She seems so pure and angelic but he knew that it's impossible that he would have the luck at meeting one. Luck must be on his side, right?

Where: Somewhere nearby the library -> Leaving school grounds -> Just outside the school gates
Interactions: Ahren (@Sircumstance)

Looking at the male she smiled softly as he helped her up and with a thankful nod she smiled at him. Looking at the male now she realised how handsome he was and couldn't stop her blushing. Clearing her throat quietly she quickly went to grab her book and then blinked as one of the teachers came up towards herself and the male.
"You two! What are you doing here!?"
Elina looked at the teacher and then back at the male unsure of what either of them had done wrong.
"You two need to leave! Now! Go on! Shooo!"
The teacher ushered them to the school gate and kicked them out of the school grounds.
"Don't come back understand!?"
With that the teacher turned at their heel and walked off leaving Elina alone with the male yet again.

Ahren tucked his hands back into his pockets as the young lady pulled herself together. He spoke no words, silence has always been his weapon of choice. One was to avoid being labelled as a fool while the main reason was because he's too unmotivated to speak most of the time.

He looked at the teacher who had made a mad dash towards them and started hurling words at them. Ahren merely shrugged when probed to exit the school's grounds. What he didn't enjoy was when he was being ushered towards the gates against his wishes.

Ahren sighed, rubbing his temples. Coming to the library was what he'd decided to do to spend his time. With that option out, he's at a loss of what to do now. 'I don't suppose you know if there's any place where I can spend some time no?'

Where: Just outside the school gates -> the restaurant that everyone else is at

As the silence was broken by the male's voice, Elina turned and looked at him with a nod.
"Oh yes there is a lovely place that you can get some food, let me show you the way."
Allowing her kindness choose the path for her, Elina made her way towards the fast food joint. On upon entering she noticed so many familiar faces she couldn't help but stop suddenly at the door and look around. Her eyes noticed several archangels and some virtues all scattered around the area and couldn't help but blink several times. Bringing her thoughts back to earth she looked at the male and smiled at him.
"It does have some nice food here. You can see it is pretty popular. Oh! And I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Elina. a pleasure to meet you."
Holding out a hand she smiled calmly at him and looked at him with oblivious eyes.

Thanks to his high metabolism rate, Ahran is hungry by the time of the angel's proposal. Typically for him, he would ignore it since he's not a glutton after all and wait till he's at his limits before forging for food. But with her company, he guessed he's somewhat motivated to bring forward his plan. Of course, he may choose to turn around and return home at any point in time-- something he's not sharing with her... yet.

"Oh yes there is a lovely place that you can get some food, let me show you the way."

Ahran stroked his imaginary beard and figured that there's no harm in making that one extra trip for the day. He cocked his head in amusement before nodding in agreement, 'Fine, if that's your recommendation. Lead the way please.' He gestured for her to take the lead and trailed behind her. In his mind he's secretly hoping that it's not a long way from the school grounds, he can't imagine the amount of soreness in his muscles later on.

The journey there was fortunately short and wordless, Ahran had never been a good conservationist and hence prefer to lurk in the background. He had doubts that the young lady is much of a talker herself.

When the two of them entered, Ahran could see that it was crowded, and he groaned a little inside, the presence of heavenly being isn't helping either. He's well aware of his fugitive status and died a little on the inside. Because of it, he didn't enjoy going to crowded places. What kind of a luck does he have? Perhaps if he plays this right, he might be able to walk out of here with his soul intact.

"It does have some nice food here. You can see it is pretty popular. Oh! And I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Elina. a pleasure to meet you."

The young lady whom she'd identified herself as Elina spoke once more and he smiled a little in response. 'Seems like a busy place huh? I'm Ahran here, the pleasure's on me instead.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Where: Just outside the school gates -> the restaurant that everyone else is at
In-direct Interactions: Michael (@The Silver Paladin), Uriel (@CrystalTears), Gabriella (@firejay1) and Candy (@AmerillaRose)

Smiling at him as he introduced himself as Ahren, Elina noted that name into her mind and nodded softly as he spoke and giggled softly as he said that the pleasure was on him instead.
"You have a rathe gentleman like manner to you Ahren."
Smiling at him she, herself liked to think that she had a very much more lady like way of speaking except for when she was worried or something else that preoccupied the mind. Smiling up at him she looked around for a spare table and then smiled happily as she found one. She noticed that Michael, Gaberiella, Uriel and also Candy - Ms Matthews from when she was in school grounds but now since there seemed to be no more school she decided that it would be alright to call her so. Looking over at them, for they sat not too far from her, she gave a small smile and a wave. Turning her attention back to Ahren she looked at the menu.
"What do you think you will have? I am thinking of just going with a salad...."
Looking up at him she wondered what he was going to say.

"You have a rathe gentleman like manner to you Ahren."

Ahren's eyes widen at the lady's statement before he chuckled out loud. A gentleman? He's anything but a gentleman. Besides, he doubted that he'd even understood the definition of what a gentleman should do. If he wasn't this much of a sloth, perhaps he might argue with her but since he's mostly unmotivated, he would go with the flow and agree with her. Debating takes too much of his energy anyway. He swallowed the yawn that was bubbling within him and followed her into the crowded restaurant. Keeping his head low to mask his presence, he did not wish to attract any unwanted attention towards him. Hiding behind the menu, he observed Elina waving to an acquaintance of hers and had his eyes glued to the words on it.

"What do you think you will have? I am thinking of just going with a salad...."

He wasn't paying much attention to what the restaurant had to offer and so decided to engage the help of his new acquaintance. 'Well this's my first time here, what do you have to recommend?'

Where: The restaurant that everyone else is at
Interactions: Ahren (@Sircumstance)\

Looking through the menu she tilted her head to the side and tried to decide, I wonder if he likes salads.... Smiling up at the waitress that arrived she ordered two caesar salads. Looking over at him she gave a small shy smile hoping that he wouldn't mind that she had just ordered his meal for him. Handing the woman her own menu and then looking over at Ahren she waited until he had given his to the waitress.
"Any drinks?"
Looking at the waitress she thought for a bit and then smiled, "I will have Apple Juice thank you. What about you Ahren?"
Looking over at Ahren she waited to hear what he wanted for a drink.

Ahren was glad to have the weight of making the decision off his back, yes, he know that it's rather irresponsible of him but who cares right? Besides, this is exactly how he should act since he embodied the sin of Sloth. It's a surprise for him to make it out of his apartment to begin with.

'Caesar salad's fine, don't worry about it.'Ahren reassured her as if reading his mind. He's not a fussy eater since eating was more of a survival mechanism rather than a pleasure for him.

"I will have Apple Juice thank you. What about you Ahren?"

He ran his fingers through his hair when probed about his choice of drink. Thankfully for the Sloth, he already has an answer to it-- Latte. It's his favorite drink since it's convenient and almost all establishment serves this.

'A Latte please.' He closed the menu and handed it to the waitress who winked at him. Ahran guessed she's trying to be nice, or at least he hope so but frankly that's the least of his concern now.

As the waitress nodded she disappeared with the notes and told them that it would only be a moment. Looking over at Ahren she cleared her throat and ran her fingers through her lime green hair. Looking around she didn't say anything but enjoyed the moemnt of silence. Allowing the silence that surrounded them feel comfortable, it wasn't until the waitress arrived with their food and drink that she began to speak again.
"Bon apetite~"
Smiling at him she began to munch into her salad.

Ahren didn't mind the silence one bit, clearly his new friend thought so too. He would be scared off his skin if he'd discovered what's her true identity. Thankfully the truth had yet to surface so he could enjoy the peace for now.

It wouldn't be long before food and served and he nodded at Elina before digging into his own salad. Grateful for the fact that he's currently off the radar from the heavenly being. Of course he would be ready to make his escape as soon as it's necessary.

The silence that overcame the yet again was rather amusing for Elina, she thought it was funny how the two of them were able to talk so little but yet seemed to be saying a lot at the same time. As she took more and more salad leaves away from the salad she bit into the other ingredients and hummed softly as she ate. Swinging her legs underneath the table she hummed softly happy with how the salad tasted.

As she came half way through she began to take small sips of her apple juice taking a small peak at Michael and the others she allowed her attention to return to Ahren.
"Do you like your salad?"

"Do you like your salad?"

Ahren looked up from his salad at her question, clearly she was trying to keep the conversation going and he appreciates it since he's mostly passive. He guessed he should contribute to it too.

'It's fantastic.' He complimented, this was the first time he'd ventured this far since he'd moved here five years ago. Trust him if he says that something is good. 'So what line of work are you in?'

As he asked what sort of work she was in she giggled to herself, there weren't many who thought that she was old enough to be working but it seemed this strange man did. Haha, I have to try and act a little more younger at times... I guess my years are catching up with my appearance of being only sixteen years old but being a lot more older. Chuckling to herself Elina looked at Ahren and smiled.
"I do not have a job, I find myself still in school... The school we were in before was my old school but because of the plague... they have closed it down..."
Looking up at him she gave a small sad shrug and drank her apple juice before returning him another question.
"What about you Ahren? What line of work are you in?"

Ahren had never been a good judge of a person's age. Unless somebody looked way below the legal age, he's going to assume that you're above the legal age. Unaware of her inner thoughts, he nodded his understanding. Some people fake their emotions but in his case, it seems that he's faking every single one of them.

Pulling out his sympathy mask and donning it, he said, 'I'm so sorry to hear that. As for myself, I'm mostly a bum.' He chuckled softly, in most case that wasn't wrong since he'd not held a decent job since his decent from Heaven.

Listening to him she chuckled softly and allowed her thoughts to drift once more. Comign closer and closer to the final pieces of her salad, Elina began to eat slower enjoying the final last parts of the salad. Looking over at him she wondered if he was getting to the end of his own salad but due to her height she was unable to see it. Oh dear.. my height is really troublesome though isn't it? Looking over to her side yet again she wondered what the four of them were discussing but that was not for her to wonder about. Sighing softly as she came to the end she took some more sips of her apple juice and smiled happily. HEr tummy filled in a comfortable way, Elina couldn't help but feel cheerful.

((Wait.... I thought he was a sin... do both sins and virtues come from heaven....? I thought that sins came from Hell...... Just wondering ^^;;))

Ahren was slightly surprised that the lady was this accepting towards his current status. Typically people's face would scowl upon his answer. He shrugged internally and continued with his salad. Taking his time with it, he didn't finish it until Elina started on her apple juice.

'You seems satisfied with your meal.' Ahren commented though not sounding like he's been judgmental. He's an observant man and enjoyed people-watching. It seems that Elina is his latest target.