The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins

Name: Elina Chrystaline Rhett
Affiliation: Virtue of Kindness
Where: The restaurant that everyone else is at
Interactions: Ahren (@Sircumstance)

Blushing softly Elina giggled and nodded, "I have always enjoyed the salads that they give out here... The caesar salad was the first salad that I tried here. Although I do not understand why but it makes me feel so very much happy when I have it. the fruit juice just allows the whole experience to have the icing on the cake as a figure of speech."
Smiling at him, Elina blushed softly unsure why she was sharing such details with someone that she had spent less than an hour with.

"I have always enjoyed the salads that they give out here... The caesar salad was the first salad that I tried here. Although I do not understand why but it makes me feel so very much happy when I have it. the fruit juice just allows the whole experience to have the icing on the cake as a figure of speech."

Ahren didn't interrupt the lady as she spoke because of two reasons, one being that it's impolite and not proper and more importantly, he didn't wish to spoil his observations of the Angel. He picked up his coffee and took a slip of it, enjoying the taste of the caffeine rolling in his mouth. He moaned a little at how good it tasted.

'Indeed, finishing with the perfect drink brings an end to the perfect meal.' Ahren agreed. The perfect drink in his mind is the latte, a simple beverage that'd captured his taste buds years ago.

Interactions: Ahren (@Sircumstance)

Smiling at him Elina nodded and took another sip of her apple juice, he thought that a Latte was a strange beverage to be drinking with a salad but she wasn't one to judge. If he enjoys his beverage that is all that matters. Smiling at him she nodded her head again at what he had said and then took one last sip of her drink.
"That sounds absolutely positively correct."

Running out of conversations topics, Ahren decided to use silence to fill the space instead. So far he has yet to attract any unwanted attention and hopefully it would stays the same. It had been a long time since he's needed to protect himself and frankly speaking, the weather's too good to pick a fight now.

Uriel
The second he saw Micheal he waved, much like a child seeing its mother in a supermarket, and ran over to him before sitting down. "How did your date go Mike?" Uriel asked curiously as he looked at him before his attention was quickly grabbed by the menu, and he began focusing on it instead. He managed to catch the Virtue of Kindness in the corner of his eye, and gave her a short wave, before he looked at some spicy chicken with rice and rice noodles, and smiled as he saw how much it costed. Free lunch~! "I'll be taking this!" Uriel said as he pointed it out for Micheal, before he spotted death along with Kindness. "You think Death know where Pestilence is?" Uriel asked the two as they were there to find him, and for free lunch. Uriel really wanted free lunch, because... it was free.

Mana let out a long sigh, leaving the fast food restaurant and headed towards Chinatown. It had been a while since she had Chinese food and he was craving it, so it wouldn't be a complete waste of her money. She strolled down the streets and down multiple alleys, soon arriving at said restaurant. As she entered, she felt a familiar presence, one she favored more than the others. Her eyes scanned the room quickly in search of the person to match the presence to and immediately connected with the dark haired man sitting with a blue/green haired female. Without hesitation, the Sin of Greed went up to her fellow Sin with a smile. "Slo- I mean, Ahren!" She said from behind him, catching herself before carelessly calling out his representation. "Where on Earth have you been? I've missed you."

@Sircumstance

Interactions: Ahren (@Sircumstance) and Mana (@RaineSensei)

Not saying and the comfortable silence began to make it's way in between them again and she didn't say anything as she sipped the rest of her apple juice. As she began to feel comfortable someone cried out and made her way towards them. Blinking softly Elina wondered who this female was and looked up with her large green eyes in curiosity of the female that was speaking to Ahren. I wonder who she is..... She is pretty... And seems to be a nice girl..... Smiling up at the female completely oblivious to the fact that there were two sins in her presence now, Elina looked over at Ahren wondering how he would respond to this sudden appearance of this new female.

Michael:
Michael watched as the crowd of Virtues, sins, and horsemen slowly trickled into the restaurant. He stared at his Beef Fried rice.
"Gabriel? can you watch Uriel for a minute? Tell him about your journeys here on Earth? You've been down here more than any of us."
Michael got up and walked over to the table where a Virtue was sitting with two sins.
"Hi! My name's Michael. Do you mind if I sit here?" he said. He made his aura feel threatening to everyone. Like he didn't want to be messed with. "I'm a doctor, and I need to talk to her in Private about her parents who just died this morning. Are you her caretakers?" Michael asked in a cool voice. He was ready to draw his Flame Sword from Heaven if the reason called for it. "This is a matter that needs to be discussed alone." Michael looked at the man. "Answer me!"

Aaron:

Aaron waited outside the restaurant for Saber and Famine. He hadn't met Famine, but he knew Saber. Aaron called into Atlanta again. He then walked into a restaurant. He sensed a few Sins, and was that? Michael the Archangel. Aaron ducked his head and went to the back of the restaurant. He asked the hostess "If a Russian Diplomat and his friend come here, direct them to me." Aaron then went into the bathroom, took off his HAZMAT suit, and put it in his backpack. He would need it later. From his seat in the back, he watched all of Michael's moements.

@EternalMusic
@Sircumstance
@RaineSensei
@CrystalTears

and anyone else in the restaurant.

• Love
Reactions: RaineSensei
Candy wasn't that hurt that the angel didn't see her talking to him, she hadn't spoken very loudly. Looking for her table, Candy saw the doctor from the school sitting in a back table. Candy didn't want to eat alone so she walked over to the man.

"Excuse me Dr.Aaron, nice seeing you here. May I join you?"

(Sorry its not so good, I'm on my phone)

Pestilence:

Aaron was waiting for the waitress, and watched as Michael coolly explained to the two sins about the girl. Aaron heard a voice.

"Excuse me, Dr. Aaron, nice seeing you here. May I join you?"

Aaron smiled. It was the girl from the school. The immune girl.

"Hello. Yes, you may sit with me. I just am waiting for some friends. One of them works for the UN." Aaron watched as the Waitress came by.
"Yes, I would like Shrimp fried rice, and sweet and sour pork. Oh, and Egg Drop soup!" Aaron said
"What will you be having?" Aaron said to Candy.

Ahren almost choked on his latte when he heard the voice of someone he'd not expected to see for a long time, Mana the Greed. Coughing a little to regain composure, he sighed inwardly. He should have known better not to venture out of the safety of his apartment today. It had been years since he'd last met any of the sins, he has no desires to interact with them to begin with.

'Well, Ms. Mana, it's been a long time since I'd last seen you.' Ahren dons on his most sincere mask and greeted the lady. He is a gentleman after all and has no desires to make things too difficult for either one of them. Before Greed could response, he knew he was in trouble when an archangel approached them.

And to think that it's Micheal, he groaned inwardly and sighed. 'I'm definitely not her caregiver, I've met this young lady just earlier on.' He raised his hand in submission. 'Please go ahead.'

Interactions: Ahren (@Sircumstance), Mana (@RaineSensei) and Michael (@The Silver Paladin)

As Michael's voice booms into their small group, Elina can't help but jump slightly in surprise. Tilting her head ever so slightly she wondered why Michael was lying to these two people. Form what she could see and hear there was nothing wrong with either of them and they seemed like very pleasant company. Looking at Michael she tried to search his eyes to understand what was going on but nothing. As Ahren spoke, Elina turned to look at him and watched as he casually dismissed her. A small tug on her heart as she thought if her company was not very welcome. I guess I thought that we were getting along... I guess he didn't think so.... Hanging her head ever so slightly downwards, Elina looked over at Michael.
"... Let's go Michael."
Standing up she turned to Ahren and then female and smiled happily, "Thank you very much for keeping me company."

Tugging softly at Michaels arm, Elina held Michael's arm looking slightly like a younger sister holding onto her older brother's arm. Looking up at him she wondered what was wrong but if he had something to discuss it must be important.

Michael:

Michael looked down at Elina.
"They may seem nice, but they are Sins! I swear! They are! And don't give me the Death argument. We have to remain partial!" He looked at the girl. "We want to keep you safe. You can go back to them and tell them you have to go see the bodies or something." Michael then walked to the back of the room where the rest of the Archangels sat.

"sorry about that." he said.

Interactions: Michael (@The Silver Paladin)

Looking up at him Elina frowned slightly, sure that the female had a couple of tattoos but that didn't mean that she was a sin. Raising an eyebrow she sighed softly and slowly allowed her arms to fall to her side and looked up at Michael.
"..... Okay..... Where do I go then....? Do I have to go to the park.....?"
Tilting her head to the side she wondered what Michael wanted her to do. If she said that she had to go see the bodies wouldn't she be more upset and not so chirpy like this? In her mind she thought that anyone who had lost their parents so recently would need to be much more upset over what was going on. But of course she wasn't going to argue with Michael. as he began to walk towards the table again Elina followed and tugged on his sleeve a little wanting a reply to her previous question.

"My, my. Giving up your woman just like that, Ahren? How weak. You should just take what you want," Mana said, cracking her knuckles. "Like me." A smile spread across her face as she remained standing behind him. But then again, Sloth was never one to pursue unless he was interested and clearly, he wasn't interested in the girl. After seeing the archangel, however, she was on guard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly, but surely, Saber (and Myra? @firejay1) entered the restaurant. "I'm a Russian--," Saber began saying to the hostess just as she gestured over to a familiar looking man. Aaron. "Oh! Aaron. It's been a while," he said while walking over to his table. The presence of multiple Sins and an Archangel, but this didn't seem to surprise him. He kept a smile on his face as he watched the scene before him.

Taking a seat across from the man, Candy turned to the waitress.

"I'll have what he's having." she gave an awkward smile to the lady. She never had Chinese before and didn't know what to try first. Candy felt the need to explain to the man across from her.

"I haven't try Chinese food before, so I thought you seem to know whats good. I would like to reintroduce myself, my name is Cadance Matthews. Most call me Candy for short." Candy gave a polite smile toward the doctor. He seemed to keep better company when he wasn't working. Then there was a man calling the doctor's name and walking over to them. 'These must be the people who he was meeting with' Candy gave them a polite smile as well.

'You wish to pick a fight with Micheal?' Sloth questioned his fellow sin. It wasn't that he was keen on pursing Elina to begin with. He wasn't interested in woman to start off with and romance is the last thing on his mind. It wasn't like he needed it for survival.

'I know it's bad news meeting you here, so what do you want from me?'

Mana looked down at Ahren with a look on her face that faked innocence. "I don't know what you mean. I'm simply here to eat Chinese food. Well, at least that was my original plan," she said with a smirk gradually spreading across her face. "And what about you? I rarely see you, so I'm assuming your locking yourself up or something, away from us."

Ahren rolled his eyes for he's aware of Greed's way of feigning innocence and he's definitely not falling for that. He knows her too well to be that dumb. 'Whatever.' He mumbled, finishing the last of his latte.

When probed about his avoidance, Ahren merely shrugged in response. 'I'm not avoiding you guys, I don't see that we need to have a monthly gathering, that's all.'

Aaron smiled at the girl.
"Hello, Candy. Please, don't call me Doctor. Just call me Aaron. And you've never had Chinese food? Isn't that a typical part of growing up?" Aaron watched as his friends came over.
"Candy, this is Saber The UN Ambassador, and Myra, the Grocery Store clerk. Guys, this is Candy."
He then turned to Candy. He pointed to The two Sins a the other end of the restaurant. "Go talk with them while we talk for a few minutes." Aaron turned to Saber and Myra. "What do you wan to eat?"