The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins

"Yes I do," Lucius answered, a bit annoyed. He then pointed towards George, also known as gluttony.
Lucius signified that George wanted the restaurant cleared while he ate.
"You going to order something?"

@Koda @RaineSensei

Mana leaned her elbows on the counter as she studied the menu. Such a cheap place would save money, but it wasn't worth her money. She honestly didn't understand how he could work in such a cheap place with low wages, but who was she to judge? "Geez, you still have that kind of attitude. Some people never change. Same goes to George," she said with a huff. She personally wasn't fond of Gluttony and therefore, the two rarely got along, but she tolerated him. "Anyways, no, I won't be ordering. Buuut ~~ I'll treat you if you play with me today! When are you off?"

"I'll think about it," Lucius said with a bored expression. "I'm off in about an hour or so," he added.
Right then George's order was finished and someone from the back brought out a bag filled with his food.
"Take you stuff."

@Koda @RaineSensei

On the first ring, Myra snapped open her phone. She was currently sitting in the backroom of the grocery store, blowing bubbles with a stick of gum and resting her feet very arrogantly against the table. She didn't check the caller ID, just picked it up like nobody's business. Not that many people had her phone number anyways. She'd only given it to the Sins and the Horsemen, excepting Gluttony, because she hated his guts with the burning passion of a thousand suns, and Death, because he was a bit too chummy with the Archangel Michael. "Hello?" She said, in a sort of bored, sort of cheerful sing-song voice.

"Eeeehhhh.... Why can't you get off earlier? One hour is a long time to wait!" Mana said, complaining to Lucius even with his bored and annoyed expression geared towards her. She had gotten used to it to the point where she actually enjoyed seeing that look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber let out a small sigh of relief after hearing her pick up. After all, he didn't want to be alone in this big city by himself.
"Oh, Famine--I mean, Myra. Hello. Remember me?" He said with a hint of playfulness in his voice. It had been a while since he heard her voice, but she still sounded the same as before. "Say, why don't we hang out today? Are you free?"

"Hmm..." She thought about it, who was this? His voice was definitely familiar. She checked the screen. The caller ID showed a picture of a little man on a horse. Oh, it was War, was it? "No, of course I don't remember you." She joked in a drawling tone, "You're so forgettable, War." She brought her feet off the table and leaned her elbow against its cool surface instead. "Yeah, I'm free. I have work, but I can just take a day off. They'll never fire me." She chuckled. "They don't know why but whenever I'm cashier, the customers buy a lot more food than usual." That had to do with her inducing others' hunger, after all.

((Alright, remember, Death and Michael are Neutral, because if they were on a side, they would be a bit to powerful. Just pointing that out, so the sins are actually glad to see Michael, and the Virtues, Death, but their respective sides still see them as on their side.))

Michael:

Michael didn't head to his room. He instead headed into a service tunnel, walked to an exit, and came up and walked into the street. It was raining, and Michael wanted to stay dry. He hailed a taxi, got in and said.
"Chinatown, please." The driver nodded, and began driving.
"Say, Abdul. What's your religion." Michael asked.
"Muslim." He said in a heav accent. "But I feel as if I should switch to Christianity."

"And The Archangel Michael is Mikhail, right?"

"Yes."

"Why the Russian sounding name?"

"I don't know."

The rest of the ride was in silence until he pulled up into Chinatown.

"Now to look for Gabriel, and Uriel."

Saber let out a low chuckle. "That definitely sounds like you, Famine." He continued to walk while talking, dodging people effortlessly in the crowded side walks. "Where are you? Ah, but it's not like I'll be able to find you anyways. This place is so unfamiliar to me, I might get lost. Come find me?" He said as if pleading her in a cute way. Saber looked around the area he was, trying to find any features that may help her find him, but everything looked the same to him. "Geez, these cities are so big... its kinda annoying."

Making their way to the tents, Taylor found himself not knowing which one to go to. He did however, see a lot of students going in one direction. "Maybe that is where you should go." He said. Taylor released Elina's hand and gave her a smile. "Thank you for accompanying me to the tents. I pray your health test goes well." He waited for Elina to go to the line before he went over to one of the other tents. I do hope this is the right one. Peeking his head in, Taylor called out, "Hello? Is this the right place for teachers?"

((I know. Famine is just the hard-lined kind. She wouldn't mind meeting up with Death, but she doesn't want to give him her number, just in case. She doesn't approve of neutrality. Calls it being wishy washy.))

"Aww look at Mr. Big Scary War getting lost and trying to act all cute. I'm at a grocery store, but if you're lost all ready good luck trying to find me. Find some street or store names around you and I'll come to pick you up." She grumbled through the phone, popping another bubble with her gum. "Oh yeah. And once you give me the names, don't move for the love of god." Now that felt funny to say all of a sudden.

Death:

He took Envy's hand, sighing once again at Lust interfering in his affairs. He would lead them to his car, starting it up and beginning to drive. Envy gave him direction as he went along, turning as she requested so that they might arrive at this mystery destination. When he stopped he was surprised to see it was one of the local parks, given Envy preferred more modern attractions and functions. He then parked the car, having the passengers get out before he got out and locked the car, stretching and sighing before looking at Envy. "Well, this is certainly a surprise... I thought you said you disliked coming to the park."

((@EternalMusic Sorry! Been UBER busy with junior theme!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Once again, Saber let out a chuckle, looking around for a street name. "Hmm... For Famine to be working in a grocery store... must be quite a sight. Not that I can talk," he said, brushing his black hair back. After all, he was doing the exact opposite of War. His eye caught sight of a street sign, reading it as 'Devlon Avenue'. "Are you anywhere near a Devlon Avenue? Or should I just keep walking...?"

Name: Lillian Madeline and Livia Jade Thatch
Affiliation: Sins of Lust and Envy
Where: Park
Interactions: Each other and Death (@AceSorcerer)

Livia looked around and didn't think much as Death took hold of her hand and followed him into the car. As he allowed Lillian and herself into his car she nodded and pointed in different directions as she gestured to different directions that they were suppose to be going. As tey arrived at a park she chuckled at the confused expressions of both of them. Of course though she only chuckled in the inside. Her expressions never reached the surface most of the time. Getting out of the car and waiting with Lillian until Death arrived again she looked over at her sister as she held a confused expression on her face.
"Are you alright Lillian?"
"Oh yes sister I am just unsure why you chose a park...."
"Do you recognise it? Take a closer look...."
She watched as Lillian looked around her and then a smile crept onto her face and her sister hugged her tightly with a bounding leap.
"Oh sister I love you~"
"I know."

The two of them grew quiet as Death arrived again and the two shared a small smile as he asked why they were here.
"That is not important."
Livia felt Lillian take hold of her hand and the two sisters than began to walk further into the park hand in hand.

Name: Elina Chrystaline Rhett
Affiliation: Virtue of Kindness
Where: Tents
Interactions: Mr Taylor (@Crab Claws) -> No One (Free to interact)

Smiling and nodding at Mr Taylor as she made her way to the tents she looked around at the other students, most of them seemed confused on the matter of them being brought here but she sighed softly to herself. Despite her actual age she had the appearance of a very young child hence meaning that she had to go through high school over and over again. Not that she minded though, it allowed her to teach the younger generations about being kind to one another and treating each other with respect. I wonder if what I do makes any difference though... Sighing softly she shook the thoughts away and then focused around what was going on around her. Over hearing the new news that was talking about the plague and the viruses she couldn't help but shiver at the thought. Even though she was a virtue and most likely immune to this so called plague but she knew it must be about all of them coming down to this planet. We have disturbed the balance of this world.... A sadness over came her but as some of her classmates approached a bright and cheery face covered her sadness and chatting away with her classmates she listened to their theories on what was going on.

Devlon wasn't far, maybe a block or two. She clicked her tongue. "Didn't I tell you not to move anywhere? Stay where you are. I'll be there in a few minutes." She snapped at him in irritation. Before he could respond, she snapped her phone shut and pulled off her badge and uniform, pulling on her jacket instead. "Hey, I'm heading out!" She called to the manager carelessly as she walked passed him. He stared at her with his mouth wide-open, but it wasn't as if they only had one cashier. They could lose one for a bit, and they couldn't lose her permanently. That was actually true. Sales had gone up since she'd started working there. She went at a leisurely pace, War could afford to wait. When she finally saw him standing like an idiot in the middle of the sidewalk, she grinned and moved closer, without waving. She spoke suddenly, "You look pretty good, all things considered."

Saber was a bit irritated about being hung up on, but he couldn't complain if Myra was going to pick him up. Moments later, he was startled by a sudden voice, only to see a familiar female. "Damn it, Famine," he said, letting out a sigh as his lips curled into a smile. "It's been a while, Myra. How have you been? Missed me?" His smile had a hint of playfulness and it almost seemed like he was flirting with her. Well, it wouldn't be unusual even if he was. He swept his hair back with his hand.

"Oh, Saber. I always miss you the moment you leave my side." Myra replied in a exaggeratedly-lonely voice, but she followed it up with a grin and popped another bubble with her bubblegum. "Just kidding." She shot him down, as she rather enjoyed doing, casually sweeping back her short brown hair. "Anyways, what are you up to? Last I heard, you were swamped with work. What was it you do again anyways? Some fancy up-there position?"

George snatched the bag with a sneer on his face. "Took you long enough, slacker!" He grunted at Lucius, still oblivious to his identity, as engrossed in the prospect of his 'snack' he was. He gestured toward the women at the counter and one of the men strolled up to her. "You need to leave. Now." The man commanded, obviously fingering the bulge in his hip.

@KayLove

@CrystalTears and @firejay1

Michael is meeting you guys in Chinatown, andhe's already there, so you may want to meet him at a Chinese restaurant or something. Just like eat, and have Michael walk in and meet you guys, and then buy you lunch.

With Death, yes. God already knew that that was a little joke with Ella, but she was sure he'd be happy to see Uriel having so much fun with it and so said nothing. The smile quickly dropped from her face as the next exchange happened. Gabriella stared at the two of them flabbergasted. She hadn't suggested they bring Alice along, that would indeed be difficult to manage, but she had been worried about whether or not Alice would be okay by herself. She held up her hands to stop them. "I actually have work I need to get back to soon. Can we do this later tonight instead? And you can't leave the library unattended, right? It'll be my treat." That was what she had meant, that they should do it later when Alice was safe and asleep and they had more time to investigate thoroughly, but it wouldn't hurt to have Alice along... if they did it later.
@The Silver Paladin, @CrystalTears

Michael:

Michael stepped into a Chinese restaurant. He dialed Uriel.
"Hey, it's Michael. I'm at Wang's Chinese Buffet." He said into the phone. "It's a big building. Kind of looks like the Chinese Theater in Hollywood. I'm buying lunch." Michael put his phone down. "Three." He said to the waitress. Michael sat down in a booth near the fountain. He ordered a soda, and sat down and waited for Gabriel and Uriel.

@firejay1 and @CrystalTears