The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins

Candy gave Aaron a nod, he did come here to meet up with his friends and was being kind enough to let her join. So she gave them a polite nod and went over to Aaron's other friends.

"Hello, your friend Aaron said I could sit with the two of you while he was chatting with his other friends. My name is Candy by the way." Candy introduced herself to the man and woman politely

@Sircumstance
@RaineSensei

Last edited:
"Well, obviously we don't need to. I'm just saying, don't leave me with that damned Gluttony. You know I can't stand him," Mana said with a huff and a glare. Just thinking about the Sin made her angry. "Besides, it's nice to see everyone once in a while," she finished saying just as another girl appeared by the name of Candy. In reply, she mumbled, "..... Mana."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber watched the girl, Candy, leave before turning his attention to Aaron. "Not hungry. I just came because you called. So? Is it that girl?" Saber asked, stealing a glance at the girl. She was quite cute in his opinion and in different circumstances, he might even try to flirt with her. He continued his glancing, also looking at the other two who Aaron had directed the girl to.

Pestilence:

Aaron turned to Saber. "Yes. We need some way of kidnapping her. If you do it, it will be a scandal, if I do it, there will be problems in the Federal government, and if she does it." Aaron pointed to famine. "I don't know. Maybe say we have to take her to Atlanta, and then just kidnap her?" Aaron rubbed his eyes. "Maybe this is a bad idea. Perhaps we should let her be."
Aaron took a bite of his shrimp fried rice. "Seriously, eat! I'm buying."

Well would you look at that, all those sins, angels, and virtues all in one place and a fight hasn't broken out yet. I might as well see what is going on, maybe even make some deals while I'm here, Lucifer thought to himself as he made his way towards the chinese restaurant across the street. He had just gotten back from sealing a rather successful deal with a wealthy businessman and just happened to notice that there were a surprising amount of non-humans gathered in one place so naturally, he watched them to see what was going on. It had been a while since he had seen one of the sins or angels, so seeing them here was a slight surprise to him, then again, he wasn't exactly interested in running into them anyways, but he would be lying if he said that he didn't want to say hello or see what happens if they start a fight with each other. He smiled to himself thinking of all of the danger that could arise from the aftermath of a fight between them.

He quietly entered the building with his feather pen behind his ear and his book tucked under his arm.

"Hello" the hostess welcomed "Are you waiting to be seated?"

"Oh no" he replied in a convincingly kind voice "I'm with them." he said pointing to the table where Michael, Uriel, and Gabriel sat. The hostess nodded with an obviously fake smile as Luke moved past her, emotion wiping from his face leaving him with a calm, blank expression and made his was towards the table where the archangels sat.

Reactions: EternalMusic
What was with this Chinese restaurant? Was this God playing some kind of joke on her? Gabriella had kept very quiet, watching carefully. For some reason or another, Michael didn't seem to like whoever it was sitting with the Virtue. But it was more than a personal dislike. It was as if these were people whom she should not be associating with. Sins? Horsemen? Another Virtue, Cadence, if she was seeing this correctly, was getting mixed up in it as well. Archangels, Virtues, and now either Sins or Horsemen. A couple men were looking towards Cadence, looking ready to plot something. A girl was standing next to them, with an imperious smirk, brown hair and green eyes. They had to be angels of some kind, too. What a nightmare this was. Michael was on the neutral side, she knew that. He wouldn't start a fight, unnecessarily... right? Her whole body was tense, and she prepared to grip the handle of the collapsible spear she kept on her at all times. She felt another archangel walk in and looked over at him. Lucifer. What was he doing here?! With a slightly strained smile, she turned to him. "Hello, Lucifer. What brings you here?" @Zeroisdead

-------------------------------

Myra had followed Saber pretty obediently into the restaurant. As she walked in, though, she let him talk to Pestilence without interfering, taking stock of the situation. Now if that wasn't the archangel Michael? If she'd seen correctly he'd just come from a table with a woman and a very pretty man. Another one was moving over to join them, though he didn't seem completely welcome. Were they archangels as well? How interesting. This looked like it would be fun. The only damper on her good mood was that it had to be in a restaurant. Of all things. She folded her arms over her chest and mentally prepared herself for whatever chaos she knew was going to come next.

Luke grabbed a spare chair from an empty table and pulled it up next to the other angels, "Oh, I was just passing by and decided to say hello." he said as he sat down, placed his book down on the table and rested his elbow on top of the book, leaning his head against his loosely closed fist , "So, how are things with you guys?" he asked mindlessly, he didn't really care about how they were doing, but it was an automatic reaction that he picked up in order to possibly gain information, he had become curious to what their plans were and exactly which side had the upper hand at the moment. With all of these non-humans in the room, almost anything could happen.

Just for now, Gabriella pretended she had not the slightest suspicion he might be asking that because he could sense the ridiculous number of other-worldly beings in the room, and just softly said, "Things are fine with us." Rather as any humans would. "How about you? Anything interesting happen to you lately? What is it you do, here?"

Candy felt like she wasn't wanted over here, but it would be rude to interrupt Aaron while he was speaking with friends so she would make the best of it.

"Its nice to meet you Mana, how are you today?" Candy would be happy to get back to the table and have her lunch. The man seemed very quite and seemed to space out kinda.

"Hello sir, its nice to meet you too."

"Not much, I own a bookstore not too far from here. It's a nice place, but it gets quite dull here, nothing ever really happens." he said with a sigh, "But, people here are easy to please. I have recently took up contracting again, with the sickness going around people will do almost anything for a sense of joy and security." he said with a devious grin, "But that's me. I'm more interested in what you guys are up to." It couldn't just be by chance that they just happened to all be here in the same room, could it?

Ella pursed her lips in obvious disapproval. It was clear they were not going to be eating at all. "In case that is a veiled reference to how this room ended up crowded with Archangels, Virtues, and probably some Sins and Horsemen, then I'm afraid you'll have to ask Michael. He was the one who told us to come here." She didn't really approve of his contracting, either, but that wasn't relevant, so she said nothing about it. All the angels had their little hobbies. When you lived forever, seeing the world pass by in the same patterns it always did, you had to find some way of passing the time. "If it isn't, which I highly doubt, well then I'm taking care of birds at an animal shelter, a job I find rather rewarding. It would no doubt cause you some considerable pain to do, though."

Last edited:
((I actually realized something: Lucifer was the most beautiful Angel, and all the girls love that picture. It's kind of cool.))
Michael:
Michael looked at Elina. "No, just go somewhere you think is safe. You can stay here if you want." Michael then turned back to his table.
"Lucifer! Long time no see! You need to have a coffee with me and Death sometime." Michael smiled. He wasn't one to judge, especially a brother.
"When did you fall? wait, never mind! Don't answer that!" Michael took some of his General Tso's Chicken. "Do you want any food? I'm buying." Michael ate more. "What did you even come to ask me Luke?"

@Zeroisdead

"Hm, interesting." he muttered. I wonder what Michel is up to, he thought to himself glancing over at the archangel. "Tending to birds, definitely something I couldn't see myself doing, which I guess is a positive thing to most people." he said pushing a few strands of black hair out of his face.
"I must admit that the bookstore does bring me much joy. They are probably the best thing to come out of humanity, it's quite amazing." he dazed off for a moment before getting his thoughts back on track and turned his head towards Michael, ignoring his first comment. "Of course I want food" he said snatching a menu a menu from another table. "Oh, and what I was wondering was what exactly is going on here? This many non-humans in one area must not be just a mere coincidence."

Name: Elina Chrystaline Rhett
Affiliation: Virtue of Kindness
Where: The restaurant that everyone else is at
Interactions: Michael (@The Silver Paladin), Gabriella (@firejay1), Uriel (@CrystalTears) and Lucifer (@Zeroisdead)

Nodding her head slowly Elina went to talk again with Ahren but noticed that he was already busily talking away with someone else. Sighing softly she decided to not interrupt the conversation and found herself sitting beside Gabriella.
"... Sorry Ella..."
gazing up at Gabriella she gave a small shy smile, to her Gabriella was like an older sister although she might be a bit of like an annoying little sister to her. Looking at Lucifer, Elina smiled softly and thought about how he always seemed to keep himself tidy and neat. Looking to Gabriella she thought about how lovely she also looked, in general all of them always held a lovely appearance and always looked so regal. Looking at herself she wondered if she just looked like a little kid that they had brought along. ...? What does Lucifer mean? Looking around she looked at the people in the fast food joint. Most of them seemed like regular humans and she couldn't tell who it was. According to Michael Ahren and the girl he is with are sins, but she wasn't sure and then yet again she wasn't going to say that he was wrong. She knew that he wouldn't lie to her, what reason would he have to do so?

"Most people don't much like it, actually. They're either afraid, or don't know how to do it properly and hurt the birds." She replied to Lucifer, in a muttering, talking-to-herself sort of way, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. She wanted to know just as much, if not more, how they'd all ended up gathered together. She was feeling particularly concerned, since Michael had gotten her here without her knowing anything about any of it. At least Lucifer had come by himself... by some strange twist of fate. She would have been giving Michael a full piercing glare demanding explanation, except Uriel was there, and Elina came to join them.

Ella smiled at Kindness with a quite little laugh. "Why are you apologizing, Elina? Have you done something wrong?" She nudged the other angel slightly and whispered in a mock serious way. "Michael wasn't bullying you, was he?" This was spoken mostly in jest. As much as Michael was the warrior, he was still a good angel, and would never bully anyone. @EternalMusic @The Silver Paladin @Zeroisdead

Lucifer glanced up from the menu and at the angel, "He may have not been, but I still do miss heaven very much, and being unable to return at the moment is quite discouraging." he said with a slight frown. "Oh look, they have pork dumplings." he said with enthusiasm, straying from the conversation, being a bit upset by the topic. Returning to Heaven one of the things he wanted most, but seeing as he wasn't exactly the best angel, in the since of goodness and purity, the chances of him even being allowed to return was slim.

"Aaron, I am a man who just so happens to be quite wealthy, so why would I need to be treated to food?" Saber asked in a rather harsh voice despite the smile on his face, which proved to be quite deceiving at times. "Now, about the kidnapping. If we don't want to jeopardize our positions, I say we have Myra do it. However, if she gets caught, my cute little Famine could get in trouble,"he said while taking Myra's hand in his and planting a soft kiss upon it all prince-like. "But I'm always open for a little excitement, so just tell me the plan and I'll go along."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mana took a moment to stare at the girl, wondering if she was of some importance. Aaron, a Horseman she had indirectly met once before, had sent her over to them, so surely he was planning something.
"Take a seat. This here is Ahren," she said, nudging him to say something as well.

Name: Elina Chrystaline Rhett
Affiliation: Virtue of Kindness
Where: The restaurant that everyone else is at
Interactions: Michael (@The Silver Paladin), Gabriella (@firejay1), Uriel (@CrystalTears) and Lucifer (@Zeroisdead)

Looking up at Gabriella, Elina blushed softly and shook her head.
"Oh no... Nothing like that, I just was being polite... I guess...?"
Tilting her head to the side she pondered about why she had apologised as she sat down. Was it because I suddenly decided to take a seat with them...? Or was it because... HEr thoughts began to take over her mind and her thoughts went around in a circle and Elina began to confuse herself. Sighing softly she dismissed her thoughts and began to focus once again on the conversation again.

Taking a seat Candy gave another polite nod. 'I never did find out why the arch angels were here for, maybe I could talk to one of them later on. I wonder when lunch well be ready?' Candy kept thinking to herself.

Myra pulled her hand from his grip, wiping it off briefly. Seriously, Saber and his flirting habits. She wasn't sure if she was more irritated by his suggestion that she was weak, or by his blatant idea to use her in order to not get himself in trouble. "I can understand that you two aren't man enough to want to do it yourself, but what in God's name is the point of kidnapping one of those snooty Virtues, anyways?" She knew this guy was the Horseman of Pestilence. He was causing the most trouble out of all of them. Now what was it?

-----------------------------

Ella was a little surprised when Lucifer answered, since she hadn't been talking to him, but she supposed it wasn't that far-fetched an assumption. She hadn't been particularly leaning towards one or the other. Hearing his words though, she felt a little sadness. She'd been to earth quite often out of the archangels, but there was never any doubt that she would be allowed to come back home. How much it must hurt to not be able to return. "I'm sorry to hear that, Lucifer," she said, but she could offer no other consolation than that. It was not her decision to make after all. She left him to his dumplings, to distract his mind, and put a hand on Elina's head in a reassuring, but not condescending manner as she heard the Virtue sigh. "Don't worry too much, Elina. Things will be alright."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Pestilence:

Aaron looked at Saber. "I know. I was just trying to be nice. I'm about to be promoted to head doctor of this disease by the way." Aaron looked down at his soup. He turned to Myra. " I have an idea that would involve all three of us and not get us in trouble. Say we have to take her, we can fake quarantine. I know an old CDC facility a few miles outside. Still maintained, but no one ever goes there besides the maintenance man. We keep it good in case we need it again." Aaron ate more of his soup. "We can take her there, and keep her so either A. They come after us, in which case, we can take them out, or B. they kidnap one of the Sins, we can have a trade." Aaron finally shut up. "We need you, Saber, because any high official has to sign quarantine papers. And Myra, we need you to get us supplies from the store. So what do you think?"

Michael:

Michael stared at Luke. "Well, Lucifer, the reason we are all collected, I do not know. Maybe the big man has plans for us all?" Michael laughed and ate some rice. "I honestly don't know."