The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins

Sloth yawned, the interactions between the heavenly beings doesn't interest him. In fact he's bored to death despite the fact that he's immortal. Ahran observed the rest with unkeen eyes and wondered if it would be possible for him to be excused. Well perhaps not excused since he's thinking more towards sneaking off.

"I guess that could be." he said with a shrug, as he set down the menu and signaled a waiter to come to the table. He ordered his dumplings, and flipped open his book looking over a few pages. "I hope his plan is to bring us all back home," he said with a slight chuckle, "like that would happen at the moment."

Candy kept looking around the room when she spotted the waitress dropping off her food. Candy gave a polite good bye and went toward her table. Aaron's friends were still there but at seemed to be done with whatever they were discussing.

"Excuse me, it seems my lunch is here. If I may get by?" With that Candy took her seat. At least over here she felt more welcomed.

Geo was in a corner of the Chinese restaurant, munching happily on a plate of chicken. She had stopped for dinner on her way home from one of the meetings, which took forever and where the most grueling things she had ever experienced. She let out a huff, undoing her bun and letting her long teal hair fall down her back as she let out a liberating sigh, closing her eyes as she sat alone, in peace, for now.

Rose sighed as she moved along the streets, very careful of who she talked too. She had two hours for dinner, and then she had a night shift, again, so she had to use her time wisely. Giggling softly, Rose found a Chinese restaurant that looked yummy and opened the door, and what she saw inside was... interesting to say the least. There where sins, virtues, archangels, and horsemen littered throughout the room. She walked in slowly, looking around until she spotted Michael, and waved to him, walking towards him and who he was talking too.
@The Silver Paladin

((Finally gets a notification and sees tons of new pages- Well, SH*T.

Death:

Death was annoyed that Michael hadn't answered, merely shutting off his phone for what little time he could with Envy and (unfortunately) Lust. He walked over to Envy with a sigh, shaking his head and yawning before looking to her with a tired smile. "Well, Michael didn't respond so I guess it wasn't too important. Now, I believe you were saying something?" In his human form, Merrick, Death didn't exactly have the best sight or hearing. It came with the body but he managed as his influence over it caused his physical abilities to enhance over time. He himself was doing his best not to fall over asleep, ready to down more coffee if need be.

@EternalMusic

Reactions: EternalMusic
Name: Lillian Madeline and Livia Jade Thatch
Affiliation: Sins of Lust and Envy
Where: Park
Interactions: Each other and Death (@AceSorcerer)

Livia looked up at Death and shook her head, "I was not going to say anything. But is everything alright? It did seem as though it was important before..."
In the corner of her eye, Livia groaned internally at the glint in Lillian's eyes.
"How about we go pay our gorgeous friend a visit shall we~? I haven't seen Michael in ages and it would be fun to see him again~ Where is he at the moment~?"
Looking at Death, Lillian was now all sparkly eyed and eager to get a move on and go and find Michael.

Name: Elina Chrystaline Rhett
Affiliation: Virtue of Kindness
Where: The restaurant that everyone else is at
Interactions: Michael (@The Silver Paladin), Gabriella (@firejay1), Uriel (@CrystalTears) and Lucifer (@Zeroisdead)

Smiling softly at gabriella, Elina nodded and noticed as Candy was talking to the pair that Michael had told her not to talk to. Should I say something? I am not sure if I should... What will happen if I do...? Her gaze not turning to far away from candy she didn't even order anything as the waitress asked her for an order.

Death:

Death shrugged, sighing and shaking his head before storing his phone back away and looking back at Envy. "I do not know. It is most likely pertaining to the recent affairs going on at the hospital. Michael hasn't exactly taken too well to our jobs here on Earth. He's oddly squeamish for the Seraph who will banish Lucifer. On the bright side, at least he's not keeping Satan on his leash any time soon. I feel sorry for the guys who are stuck with that in his absence." He then looked to Envy, sliding his hand into hers and smiling slightly as the darkened circles under his eyes were highlighted by the evening rays. "So, my dear Envy, what exactly do you have planned?"

((Thinking of Bringing this back. Everyone still in?))

Breaking News! Terrorist attack in London! Three members of Parliament killed. MI6 and MI5 will be working with the CIA and Mossad to investigate.

"And God's fire will rain down from heaven onto all the sinners! Onto All of those who are not True Believers! And God will take us up into Heaven, and we will be called True Believers! Those meteors are examples of God's Fury rainin' down upon All the Sinners! If we don't repent, God will continue rainin' down his fury onto us. Mankind needs Cleansin' from our sins, and us, the True Believers in Jesus will be with Him in Heaven, while he reaps the Souls of the Sinners Below!" -Pastor Mark Abernathy of the Southwood Church.

The Prime Minister of Japan is evacuated along with the Emperor.

France's Prime Minister declares a State Of Emergency.

The UN Security Council meets to discuss Quarantine Options in various nations.

The Pope visits survivors of the Japan Incident