The Angel Experiment

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She reached both her arms out, grabbing hold of his arm. She sighed, frowning a little. "Alright let's hurry up. The others might already be there. If not, I hope they remember the gas station." She said in a slightly irritated voice, waiting for Paris to lead the way.

Paris took hold of Jessica and began walking through the woods towards the station. For a while they walked without soeaking until they came upon a large, muddy ditch blocking the path. "Please don't hate me for this." Paris picked up Jessica holding her like the stereotypical newlyweds and leapt across the ditch barely making it across.

"Hey!" Frowning, she squirmed and stretches out her wings to push herself away from him. She fell onto the ground and frowns, standing up. "You couldn't have found a way around?!" She rubs her muddy hands onto her tank top, not caring about the stains it will leave. The clutch bandage in her hand pressed into her cut and she flinches, rubbing her hand. "How far away are we?"

"One sec,"Paris leapt up into a nearby tree and quickly climbed to the top. Looking out he spotted a clearing in the forest only a few dozen feet away, with the gas station in the center. Paris slid back down to the bottom and walked over to Jessica. "Well, we're pretty close to the gas station, if you'd like I can carry you the rest of the way?"

She lifted her chin and frowned. "I can walk! I'm not crippled." She said and reached out, grabbing onto his shoulder. "Just lead the way. The sooner we get there the sooner we can look for medicine for you. And I can rest." She said, beginning to look exhausted.

"Alright, alright. It was just a joke. Now, let's be off." Paris began walking, guiding the girl through the woods and out into the clearing. They walked easily across a road and up to the station. Paris nocked on the door. "Hello? Anyone home?" He jerked on the door and it came open. "Ladies first."

She released him walking inside. Her body temperature had began dropping quickly that it made her stumble, returning to normal. Her vision came back too quickly, blinding her with light and she squeezed her eyes shut. When she opened then she could see clearly and looked around. "What a dump. Where the hell is the medicine?" She spotted an abandon pharmacy and walked to it, hopping over the counter.

Ariel had been holding Maddie there for quite some time as the lightening would flash though the now dark sky and be followed by a roar of thunder. Ariel was stiff as she closed her eyes. Her wet hair blew in the storms winds and her wings were outstretched above Maddie. For several minutes she stood there, motionless, her eagle DNA was taking over as she listened for any little sound she could pick up that wasn't the storm. She opened her eyes and glanced up, at the dark sky. The wind still howled on but the rain had taken a break and Ariel seized the chance. "Come on Maddie, Let's go find Jessica" She took hold of the little girls hand and started to walk close to the river but still hidden in the tree lines. She tried to use her increased hearing to try and find Jessica and anyone else she could. "HEELLO?" She shouted. hoping someone could hear her. Taking a protective stance over Maddie, just incase a guard heard her or something dangerous.

Scarlet had just caught up with Ariel. " we need to get somewhere dry before we get sick" she whispered to her. her wings with soaked so she couldn't fly up to find shelter. "didn't jessica say something about a nearby gas station?"

Paris walked around the building, stepping over trash, jumping over empty shelves that had been nocked to the floor. "Odd, I don't think anyone else is here. I would've assumed everyone to want to rush here as soon as possible." He bent down and picked up a carton of cigarettes that had been tossed to the floor. "Perfect."

Maddie's eyes watered with fear. She was afraid of storms and stood close to Ariel. She wanted to cry her eyes out but Jessica had always told her to be brave even when she was scared so she refused to cry. Instead, one arm clung to Ariel as her other arm held the bird, whispering happy things to calm the owl down. "I-Im scared.. Where's Jessi? Where did everyone go..?"

Jessica rolled her eyes at Paris. "Wonderful. You puke up blood, now you wanna take a smoke. Brilliant." She mumbles, reading the bottles on pills to see what there for. She jumped back over, tossing a pill bottle at Paris. "Try these." She said and walked over to an isle with chips and other snack food, searching through then. "Where's a damn twinky when you need it?"

Ariel held the little girl close "Shhh it's okay Maddie we just got separated from the group for a few minutes. Everything's going to be okay. We're going to find Jessi now" She spoke softly to the little girl who was quite visibly shaken and scared. She looked over to Scarlet and gave a grateful sigh "Scarlet.. thank god I could hug you right now, thnk god you're safe. Have you seen Liam? Cyra? Lilth? Kay?" She started listing off names. "Have you seen Paris and Jessi?" She hoped and continued to walk slowly with the small girl that clung to her arm. "Yeah I'm trying to track that gas station, my wings aren't to soak but they are pretty wet." She looked back at her mud covered wings as they blew behind her in the wind

Paris grabbed the bottle and quickly swallowed a few of the pills inside. "Hey, I really appreciate this. Thank you very much, you're a great girl." Paris walked over to a different aisle than Jessica and began making a pile of random food he found.

Jessica's eyes widened in triumph. "Twinky!" She shouted. There were two bags left and she grabbed both, devouring one and leaving the other for Maddie. She pauses, thinking over what he said before she laughs. "Great girl? You speak to me like I'm a child or a pet. It's annoying. I'm not a great girl so don't say that." She pauses a moment, figuring that's a rather dark thing to say so she decided to lighten it. "I'm amazing. Get your facts right." She said, trying to be joking but her voice still sounded pissy.

Maddie had kept close to Ariel, looking at Scarlet.
"H-have you seen Jessi?" She asked desperately, growing worried. She remembered hearing gunshots and instantly thought the worst. What if she was shot out of the sky?! What if they captured her?! Maddie began to panic a little at the thought.

Paris laughed a little and continued his search. It didn't take him long to find what he wanted. Paris lifted a six-pack onto a counter. "Excellent, now we can finally have some fun. You ever drink?" Paris ripped one off and popped it open, guzzling the beer that was inside.

She walked over to him and rolls her eyes. Of course she drank before. Drinking probably got her in more trouble then when she was sober. "Of course I have." She snatches the beer he held in his hand, taking a rather long gulp of it. She was insanely thirsty and didn't realize it till she held the can in her hand. She sighed in satisfaction as the the alcohol was already loosening and relaxing her.

Scarlet remembered a few of them leaving to fight. "everyone except us went off to fight the guards that tracked us down" Scarlet looked around to see if anyone had came back after. " the only person i saw after it was over was cyra flying away. she was flying all over the place"

Paris laughed and opened another can, drinking a bit of the alcohol. "Just so you know, I get a little touchy when I'm drunk so feel free to slap me if I start doing anything." Paris winked at her and took another gulp of beer.

Jessica smirked at him, taking another gulp before she spoke. "I'd probably slap you weather your drunk or sober." She took another can before walking towards the pharmacy again. She hated being in this area, mostly because old habits die hard and this area was full of temptation. She downed her can, grabbing a box of pain pills and took a few. She still hurt all over from that fall. Jessica opened the second can and drank it quickly. "What's your history any way? Before all the experiment I mean."

Status
Not open for further replies.