The Angel Experiment

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't really mentioned it, but Cyra never took off the bracelet. She couldn't, otherwise she'll be electrocuted. I'm sorry, just explaining!)

Cyra looked at Lilith with an invisible smile. It felt good to know someone that went through the same shit as you. But Cyra knew they wouldn't stay together for too long, they couldn't. When she felt it was safe enough, she approached Lilith.

"I'm sorry, Lilith. I think the braid will have to wait. I can't stay with you any longer. This bracelet has a tracker, and since they now know that I'm a traitor, they will pursue me for the rest of my life. If I stay with you then I'll just lead them to you." Cyra grabbed the bracelet, as if wanting to take it off. But she didn't move a finger. "If I attempt to take it off, it'll shock me until I fall unconscious. I'd rather not attempt it here."

She couldn't bring herself to look the other girl in the eyes. She still had that machinery feel on her, but at least her eye carried at least a little bit of emotion. Not enough to be recognized.

" If not for you, I'd have done something really bad. I still don't understand why I'm doing this, I think this is listening to your heart, as you said... Anyway, I gotta go. And don't worry, once I figure a way to take off this bracelet, I'll find you. After all, you have a braid to do." Cyra promised. She flapped her wings and flew away from there, away from them. She didn't have to say goodbye. That wasn't important. Cyra flew in zig zag, weird directions. She didn't want anyone following her.

Paris looked at Liam and sighed, "Sexist. Besides, the screams coming from the guards are telling me that we wouldn't really be needed over there." Paris walked over to a tree where he found a half-smoked cigarette on the ground. He pulled out his lighter and lit the tiny thing, inhaling maybe twice before the whole thing fell apart and burned his lips. "Goddammit." He put his lighter back into his pocket.

Maddie looked up at Ariel as she flew. "H-hey..! W-wait for me.." She said and started pumping her tiny wings, flying up and after Ariel, her owl screeching in protest. She whispered calming words, the owl settling down as she scanned the area for Jessica

Jessica's exhaustion caught up with her, making her stumble and struggle just to stand up.
"Maddie.. Gotta find Maddie.." She said, forcing herself in the air. As she flew higher, her vision began blurring causing her to fly rather shaky and unsteadily. She she heard the whistle, figuring Maddie was somewhere near and tried flying over. At that moment the storm him hard, the rain falling heavily and felt like bullets against her skin. "Maddie, the trees!! Get to the trees!!" She screamed over the pouring rain hopping Maddie could hear. Jessica attempts flying faster but her vision got worse, filling with black dots till she couldn't see anything but black. "what the hell?! Not again..!" Flying blind, her wing crashed into branches. Cursing, she tucks her wings in tightly and dropped out of the sky, crashing into trees and branches till she landed on her side on the ground.

Ariel grabbed Maddie. "Maddie come here!" She tucked her wings in and flew quickly to the little girl. "Maddie are you okay? You're not hurt right? Where's Jessica?" She held the little girls hands as her wings beat heavy on her back. The storm had begun and the rain felt hard on her. "Shit!" She said and pulled the little girl down. "Dive Maddie" She said and pulled the little girl down with her as she tucked her wings in and fell to the earth. She is finally on the ground and hugs Maddie close under a tree for cover from the storm. Her wings cover the small child from the falling drops and watches for some others. "Please be safe.. please oh please be safe.." She said quietly as she felt the small owl against her body.

Maddie looked around wildly, searching through the trees for Jessica. As lightning shot through the sky a clap of thunder followed a few second after she burrowed into Ariel, peeking around to trying to spot Jessica. "I can't find her.." Mane whispered quietly.

Jessica stumbled to her feet in he forest, her sightless eyes searching desperately. Her arms outstretched, slowly walking forward will till her hands came in contact with a tree, leaning against it and wincing. Her whole body hurt from the fall, she possibly sprained her foot but luckily nothing was broken. Her head tilted from side to side the only this she could rely on was touch and sound but she was still completely lost.
"Maddie!!" She screamed hoping to be heard other the rain and thunder.

Paris looked up at the sky as the water droplets began falling down like bullets, slapping his cheeks. "Shit. With a storm like that we won't be able to fly, and everyone is already separated." Paris looked around to see if he could spot anyone before he began trekking through the woods. He looked around but found it difficult to see from the gloomy fog, the rain, and the wet hair in his face. "Dammit, where are they?" Paris tripped over a rock and slid into a pile of mud, his facing getting covered. He tried to stand, but the mud was too heavy on his body and he collapsed back to the ground. "Well, this certainly is lovely." He whispered to himself as he lay there getting drenched.

After Scarlet calmed herself from shaking she followed the other in flight. She was mentally kicking herself her being too scared to fight with the others. " i need to learn how to fight soon" Scarlet was only a little ways away when she saw Cyra leaving the group. " what? but we never got to know each other" she felt bad for not offering a hand in friendship to Cyra. Scarlet thought she had more time to get know her. she looked around to see if anyone else had left. " where is jessica and mia?"

Jessica sighs and turned, resting her back against the tree. She was too far for Maddie to hear her. She slowly slid down against the tree till she sat on the muddy ground. She was getting drenched, her wet clothes and fiery red hair clinging to her. She hated the feel of wet cloth against her skin. Jessica groans in frustration, her arms hugging her knees to her chest and resting her chin on her knees. She looks around sightlessly, her body still burning with a raging temperature.

Paris looked to his right to see a soaked Jessica sitting against a tree. He struggled to stand up and free himself of the mud, and stumbled over to where Jessica sat paris knelt down and looked into her face. "Are you alright? Do you need anything?" He looked at her with compassion as he felt sorry for this girl. He smiled slightly, hoping she wouldn't try to start a fight like she did earlier.

Jessica's eyes widened, jerking away only to hit her head. "Fuck! Who's there?!" She shouted, stumbling to stand up and pressing her back to the tree. Her sightless eyes looked around wildly, cursing her blind eyes. She began breathing a little too heavily, her fever and startled actions causing her to feel dizzy a little. "Who are you!" She demanded, her eyes uselessly looking straight ahead.

"Don't worry, it's alright. I'm a friend. It's me #2386, er, Paris. Are you alright? Do you need any help?" Paris reached put and gently touched her arm, hoping he wouldn't startle her.

She frowned and stiffened instantly when he placed his hand on her, the only person who has touched her other then the scientists was Maddie. She presses herself against the tree, still looking straight ahead. "I can't see. I over worked myself. I can't.." Her voice broke off as thunder clapped overhead. She slid down and sat on the muddy grown, hugging her legs again. "Maddie.. She's afraid of storms." She mumbles and drops her head into her arms.

Paris sat down next to her and put his arm around her in a comforting manner. "Hey, don't worry about her, she'll be fine, I promise. She's with some of the others who will take good care of her. And we'll find her once this storm lets up, or at least, once you can see again. And until that happens I will be right here, to make sure that you are safe and secure."

She glares ahead, her body heat radiating causing her to sweat and grow pale. "Fine. Now take your arm off me, I might be blind by that doesn't make me automatically friendly. You can keep me safe without touching me." She growled at him in a threatening way, her body instantly stiffened against his touch. She hated physical contact it always lead to bad things in her experience. She curls up tighter and stared at nothing.

Paris nodded and took his arm off of her and simply sat on next to her staring at her face. "I think that it's really great of you how much you care about your sister, I admire that kind of love because I've never really cared about anyone before." He pushed his wet hair aside so that he could see better, although it didn't hlp much in the gloom of the forest.

Behind her was a massive storm, Mia had been riding winds from it for a few minutes now, she finally started appreciating the advantages of her massive wingspan, she could still faintly see the town she fled from, it was already raining there, and she wondered had the others already found shelter. Looking back in front of her she could see the Nevada desert, and quite some distance ahead the first few mountains. She didn't know how long it would take her to get to there, but she hoped the storm winds would carry her quite far before dying down on those mountains.

Jessica seemed to relax a little, shaking her head. "She isn't my sister.. Not biologically I suppose. But through bond, she's much closer to me then that. She's innocent, and I need to protect her.." She said rather quietly. She leaned against the tree and fell silent. She didn't know what else to say since she isn't a social person any more.

Paris was visibly shocked, "Well, that's even more noble of you. I think you're a great girl, even if you can be a little bitchy sometimes." Paris laughed. "I personally think-" He was interrupted by a fit of coughs, he turned away from Jessica and wheezed onto the ground until he threw up a puddle of blood. "What the fuck?" He didn't want the girl to know that this might be something serious so he joked, "Must be all those cigarettes!"

She pinched her nose at the smell if blood, frowning a little. "Idiot. Those aren't the cigarettes, I'm not stupid." She stood up, thinking over what could be happening. It can't be the excitement of them all leaving, it wasn't the cigs cause as far as she knew they didn't so that. Was the boy sick? A chemical imbalance caused by the experiments? Was the DNA failing? She remembered seeing kids get really sick before they died. "Is there any place to take shelter? Being in the rain won't help you with that.. Sickness." Even though she distrusted the boy, her lack if having Maddie with her caused to put her instincts to use and try to help the boy instead.

Paris stood as well. "Yeah, there's supposedly a gas station a bit to the north east of here. It shouldn't be far, give me your hand and I'll lead you there." He stuck out his hand to the girl in hopes that she would accept his help.

Status
Not open for further replies.