The Angel Experiment

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariel sighed "Oh no.. we're all going to get captured if we're not careful.." She pulled Maddie closer to her. "Scarlet I don't know if were going in the right direction.. Here Maddie stay with Scarlet for a second okay, I'll be right back." She said as she gave the little girl over to Scarlet and stepped into the open space and jumped up as her wings took over, She was getting better and was a bit happy at the thought of that. She flew up into the dark sky and looked around, suddenly spotting the highway and they gas station. She curled her wings back and took the dive back down, only to land clumsily on the ground and tripping over her feet and landing on her knees. "Ow.." she said softly and stood up. "Well I found the gas station. It's a bit right of us, but if we run we can get there soon." Taking Maddie's hand and slowly running she nodded to the both of them. "I think some others are their but be on your guard, Scarlet.. Maddie comes first.." She said protective over the youngest.

Scarlet made a mental resolve to protect maddie. she wouldnt know how to face herself or jessica if maddie got hurt. "ill do my best" she grabbed a long, thick branch off the ground it was lighter than she imagined it to be. "this will have to do" she was growing more accustomed to speaking. as a result scarlet's voice was getting louder. "lead the way. i have our backs"

Paris finished his can and took another before responding. "My history? Well, I guess you could say I sorta ran away from home as a teen, but I'd say I walked away from home. No one tried to stop me, they didn't really care. After that I got into crime, nothing major... at first. But then I joined up with this crime family, the boss took me under his wing and taught me some stuff. How to kill, how to be better at what I was doing, how to get women." Paris winked at Jessica. "Things were good, until he decided to betray me. Another crime boss was pissed at me and threatened war if he wasn't given my head. I saw it coming and barely escaped with my life, but I decided I deserved revenge. The boss had two children a daughter and a son, so I murdered his son and raped his daughter. After that I ran away, and he gave chase. One night, I had been shot so I took shelter with an elderly man. It was a mistake on my part, for the old man turned out to be a scientist who needed test subjects, and I guess I was perfect. He drugged me in my sleep, and I guess you know the rest." Paris took another drink of beer.

Made follows then, holding into Ariel. Her owl hooted, looking around and poking it's head out of the top of Maddie's dress. She nuzzles the soft feathers on Alexa's head and looks over for any guards who escaped the attack or anyone from there group.

Kalia stared as Jessica just flew away from her and Cyra dropped down in front of her, killing all the guards with Lilith. Well there goes her plan. Now, all she had to do was find that gas station. She looked up at the sky as it started to rain and the wind gusted at her, picking up her wings and pushing her in it's current. She struggled against it for a few minutes towards the gas station before realizing she was too far up and it was sapping her strength to try to go against the wind. She took a deep breath and dove a bit but ended up underestimating where the tops of the trees were. The rain was coming down in torrents and blinded her. She hit a top of a tree with her stomach and let out a slew of curses as it tore open a gash in her side. So much for being careful. She squinted through the rain trying to see where to go and just barely caught the outline of the building in the distance. It wasn't too far but in this storm, the flight would be tough. She pushed herself hard to get to it as fast as she could. As she flew, the gash in her side kept bleeding more and more. It wasn't healing right and she could feel it taking her strength away. She looked down at it and covered it with one hand. Not soon enough, she got to the gas station and landed, stumbling slightly as she did. Her hand was leaking the blood so she washed it off in the rain and covered it again, hoping she could tend to it without anyone noticing. She walked into the station and looks around, seeing Paris and Jessica talking and drinking beer. Awesome. She walks over to them. "Quite a storm, huh?" She leans up against a disheveled shelf with her hand still on her side to catch her breath. Now that she wasn't flying with adrenaline, the pain was starting to creep in and her side was searing. Fucking storm.

Jessica smirks, leaning against a wall and downing the rest of her beer. She tosses the can in the floor and grabbed another. "You seem to have lead quite an exciting life filled with action." She said, opening another can and pushes back her hair out of her face. She took a nice long drink of her beer, grinning as the alcohol began taking her more and relaxing her.

Paris nodded, "I suppose so." He looked up to see Kalia enter the building. "Kalia, yay you made it! I'm so happy you're here." He walked over to her and handed her a beer.

Jessica's eyes went to Kalia's bloody hand, swallowing the beer in her mouth and points to her hand. "Maddie can heal that." Her voice dropped so only Kalia could hear her, turning and grabbing another can, walking off to a corner and drinking the beer. She made her way to the doors, peering outside to try and spot Maddie.

Scarlet had spotted the gas station past the trees ahead. "i think that is it." she scanned behind her once more before turning back. Scarlet caught a glimpse of Kalia just entering the gas station. "it looks like most of us got here alive" she said to ariel and maddie

Ariel nodded and led the way through the storm and finally saw the gas station. Jessi was easy enough to spot and Ariel sighed content that she seemed safe. "Maddie i see Jessica" she whispered to the little girl and they ran across the old highway to the gas station. "Come on Scarlet!" She yelled to her.. friend? maybe. And she hurried into the gas station. "Kay, Paris, thank god you guys are safe!" She said relieved to see some farmilar faces. "And of course you're drinking.. do you know how old that stuff probably is?" She shuddered. Ariel scanned the area around them, an old abandoned gas station with what looked like it had been trashed by some petty thieves. She watched the door for any sign of Liam, Maddie, Mia, Lilth, or Cyra. She looked around for any sign of clothing and looked down at Liam's soaked shirt. "Shit I hope he's okay.. i hope they're all okay." she whispered to herself.

((Let's try to slow the posting down a bit guys. give others a chance to catch up.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalia took the beer with her left hand and raised it to him. "Thanks. I'm gonna need this." She downed it in one and put it on the shelf next to her. A quiet voice interrupts her drinking as Jessica speak up and looks at her in surprise. She had said it so softly that Paris didn't hear. Kalia just looked into her eyes and nodded before Jessica walks away. She was still half naked and the cold was finally starting to catch up to her. Or maybe it was because she had lost so much blood. It was starting to drip to the floor so Kalia turned away from them to try and hide even a little bit of it. Spotting the pharmacy, Kalia walked over and rummaged around but couldn't seem to find anything but gauze covered in dirt. That would definitely cause an infection which was the last thing she would need right now. She looked at Paris. "I need another drink."

Scarlet was glad to get out of the storm. The gas station was the dirtiest lace she had ever been in. it was trashed and abandoned for who knew how long. "lets get some heat going." everyone was talking to each other, so it seemed Scarlet was just talking to herself. She broke up the Branch she was carrying earlier. She found a big old metal trash can to put the pieces in. Scarlet then threw in old news papers and other paper off the selves. "does anyone have something to light this up? i think there have some old gasoline in the storage area"

Paris smiled, "Sure thing, girl." Paris handed her another beer. "I'm glad you got here, I figured I might not see you again for a while. And it made me sad." He noticed her shiver and he assumed she was cold. Paris took off his shirt and handed it to her. "Here, take this."

Maddie instantly ran to Jessica, hugging her and bawling her eyes out. "I-I-I I thought they got you! Are you ok?! Are you hurt?!" Jessica smiles and hugs Maddie back. She missed Maddie and was worried sick. Jessica was more then thankful that Maddie was safe.

"I know I'm sorry. I just needed to make sure they wouldn't find you. But that girl over there needs your help, alright? Can you help heal her?" Jessica asked gently. Her voice was completely different around Maddie. She talked with more of a soft loving tone then when she spoke with the others. Maddie nodded and ran off toward Kalia, pulling her owl out of her shirt and set her on the ground. The owl hooted, shuffling it's wings but stayed close to Maddie.

"Let me see." Maddie spoke in a soft soothing voice, gently and slowly moving Kalia's hand away from her side. She inspected the wound. It was deep but Maddie was sure Kalia would live. "Wait here..!" She said and ran to the medical isle, searching through the items.

Kalia smiled at Paris. "You can't get rid of me that easily doll." She gladly took the can but shook her head at the shirt "It's alright. I'll be fine." She smiked at him and looked at the small girl who had just appeared by her side. She lifter her hand off her wound and Kalia just stared at her face. She could help her? But she was just a child. But Kalia wasn't in any condition to argue. She could feel the blood pumping faster out of her wound and her head and vision was starting to spin. She could only manage a nod at the girl before her legs gave out and she slid down the shelf to the floor, her head lolling to the side. She was weak and vulnerable. Two things she hated the most. She looked down at her wound. It was deep enough that she saw the muscle underneath. She didnt have much fat but that was still deeper than she had ever been cut. There was no sign of scabbing or healing. Strange. l She really hoped Maddie could help her.

Maddie returned with supplies in had and Jessica walked over to her. Maddie handed her the dirty gauze. "Please take this outside and wash it off the best you can." She said. Jessica nodded obediently and walked back out, it had started sprinkling outside by then. Maddie ripped off some cloth from the end if her dress, drenching it in hydrogen peroxide. "I apologize in advance. This will hurt a lot.." She said softly and pressed the cloth to her wound and began cleaning it. She flinches and looks at Kalia. "Y-you might wanna do you best to get drunk now.. I'll have to stitch it up but we don't have anything to numb you.." She said softly. She picked up a first aid kit she had found and took out a needle and some wire. Jessica soon returns with the wet gauze, ringing it out to dry as Maddie waited to see if Kalia would drink more as she suggested.

"Wait, I can help with that!" Paris ran back to the aisle and returned with a bottle of whiskey. "Here, this stuff is much stronger. It'll get you drunk much easier." Paris knealt down next to Kalia and held out the whiskey to her.

Kalia flinched and grit her teeth as Maddie put the peroxide to her side. It burned like a mother. Stitches. Of course she'd have to get stitches. Kalia nodded weakly and looked around the almost empty store for some kind of liquor. Paris thankfully appeared with whisky and she took a bunch of large gulps, feeling the alcohol take effect. Weakness crept over her like a fog. She wouldn't stay conscious forever. She looked at Maddie and managed to get out a "Thanks." She really was grateful.

Jessica plucked the rum bottle from it's shelf and set it next to Kalia. Maddie patiently waited till Kalia was drink enough, wiping the needle down with the peroxide before she laced it with the wire. Her hands shook a little. Maddie had done this plenty of times before, but only for Jessica. She was afraid of doing it for other people, afraid it would hurt too much and they would yell at her. Jessica had never yelled at her, even though Jessica had no way of numbing the pain she wouldn't ever make a sound. "P-please lay down when your ready. Jessica, get some pain pills for later." Jessica nodded and kisses Maddie's forehead, telling her she was a brave girl before she walked away to find pain pills.

Kalia braced herself against the shelf but didn't lie down all the way. She just leaned back and tried to relax. Letting herself be worked by practical strangers and having to trust them was not something she was good at. She took another swig of alcohol and closed her eyes before nodding at Maddie, waiting for the pain of the needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.