The Angel Experiment

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica gave a wicked grin, her ewe giving off a slightly dangerous look before her gaze moves ahead, changing to be a rather bored look. She already lost interest in the girl, and continued ahead. Her wings moved together to keep Maddie warm as best as they could, her chin lifting slightly to see foreword. The owl hooted more desperately this time, burrowing a little as Jessi looked up. Her gaze spotted storm clouds in the distance. Her wings unfurled and she lifts off the ground, flying ahead to see where the nearest resting place would be

Breathe Kalia. It's not worth it. She looked over at Paris who had started backing away from her and then searched around for Ariel who was somewhere behind. She watched Jessica fly away with Maddie. Good. Maybe there would be more positive vibes around now. She shook her wings and tested them, seeing if they would hold her even when wet. They seemed fine but she dropped down to the ground again anyway. It might be better to just walk for now. She walked over to Paris and kept stride next to him. "What do you think we should do since, clearly, I'm not very good at doing shit around here." She asked him bitterly. Jessica had gotten on her nerves. She was just trying to look out for what was best for the group.

Cyra opened her wings suddenly when she heard the gunshot, the DNA in her was trying to make her look bigger. When nothing more happened, the wings relaxed. She watched as Kalia argued with the other girl. She seemed really serious about helping the others, suddenly, she felt something sting her chest. Guilt. You're feeling guilty. You don't want to crush their hope. Shut up. Cyra heard Kaila's words to Paris, she wanted to say something. Listen to your heart.

"You shouldn't say that. You care about everybody here, I think that's more than enough" she stayed quiet for some time, before continuing. "You're suffering as well, but you're trying. That's characteristics enough for a leader." Pause. "That's what mom used to say."

Paris shook his head and grabbed Kalia's hand. "I think you are doing an absolutely wonderful job of looking out for everyone, and make an excellent leader. That other bitch doesn't know shit. And I... I think you're lovely. You are a very kind, beautiful, wonderful girl." Paris hugged her, pulling her in tight. He gently rubbed his hands against her back, loving the feel of her soft skin. He tried to move his hands lower, knowing she'd most likely stop him.

Jessi found no real town yet but quite a few miles ahead she spotted an abandon building. It looked like an old gas station to her. Tucking her wings in, she began diving back down. Instead of landing her wings opened not far from the ground, causing her to hover as she flew just above the group. Her eyes scanned the area, spotting some guards and there dogs a few miles east of the group. Finally, she tucked her wings in and landed on the ground skidding a little but once again perfectly keeping her balance. She began walking, adjusting Maddie a little and moved towards the trees. She wanted to keep dry during the storm as the clouds neared. Her gaze moved to Ariel. "There's a abandon gas station just north west of us and some guards and there dogs behind us toward the east. Not to mention a storm cloud hot on our trail." Once she finished she lifted into the air again, her tired wings pumping fast to get her higher up. The owl screeched, not enjoying being so high up with a storm nearing. Jessica turned, spotting the guards. She lowers herself, waking Maddie and telling her to walk, setting her down.

Kalia grabbed Paris's hand before he could get any lower and pulled out of the hug. "Thank you. That was.... sweet." She had no idea how to deal with this information. It was all sudden and unknown to her. She took a step back and face the other girl. She didn't know who she was or why she got a bad feeling about but she was grateful for the support. "And thank you. That's also very sweet. But you guys don't understand. I'm not trying to be a leader here. I think Ariel was doing just great leading us. I just figured I'd step up and give her a little help but some people don't want me to and that's totally fine. I'll just be passive and help when I can." She paused and looked at the girl. "I'm sorry about your mom. At least you seem to have some good memories of her." She smiled sheepishly at her. "Sorry. I couldn't help but overhear your conversation before. Great hearing and all." She looked up as Jessica landed near them again. She rolled her eyes and turned away but still listened. An abandoned gas station? That was alright but it would be in the open. But Kalia kept her mouth firmly shut. She looked to the east where there was supposedly some guards and dogs. They really needed to move on.

Jessica kissed Maddie's forehead. "If there's any food worth eating Abe me a twinky or two." She said and kisses Maddie's forehead. She lifted off the ground and flew low behind them towards the east. Maddie tiredly rubs her eyes, looking about and walked slowly still drowsy from her short sleep. Jessica scanned the trees as she flew, heading towards the guards. She figured she could buy Maddie time if she lead the guards in the wrong direction. She flew slowly, allowing herself to look exhausted as she cups her hands over her mouth, yelling at nothing. "Hey guys! Wait for me!" She shouted, catching the guards attention. In an instant they pointed there guns and began shooting, which was Jessica's cue to speed up. Ignoring her tired wings she flew faster picking up speed and height, the guards chasing after her on foot.

Scarlet had heard the guards coming from the direction of the of the old man cabin. "so much for a nice cozy fire" she was confused about how the girls could be fighting when they had just got free. the guards were not too far, but it was only a matter of time before they found them at the river. "since we got their scent off us, we should try the gas station soon." Scarlet was ready again to run

Paris smiled at Kalia and tried to nonchalantly start holding her hand. This may not have been the best time, with the scientists closing in and all, but Paris never was one to care about things like danger or worry. All he cared about was what he wanted. At the moment, he wanted Kalia.

Kalia saw Jessica fly off towards the East and immediately knew what she was doing. Goddamn it. Does everyone have a damn death wish? She thought to herself. She debated for a minute what to do but decided quickly. She shook off Paris's hand with a distracted smile and a "Be back." and flew up into the sky, chasing after Jessica. She would sort out Paris later. Not too far away, she spotted the girl waving her arms and shouting down towards the ground. Kalia looked down just as the first guard drew his gun. This was serious. They were close to the group and gaining on them. She needed to get them away from the others. As she got closer, she realized that was exactly what Jessica was doing. Kalia pushed against the wind and caught up to Jessica, both of them flying at rapid speeds. "Hey! I know we're not good but we want the same thing!" She shouted over the roaring wind. "This will be easier if they get split up. Which way do you want to go?" She was gonna play nice for the sake of the group and to be quite honest, Jessica's fierce protectiveness and devotion was something she admired. They were all tense. She couldn't blame the girl for snapping. She would be helpful if she stayed with the rest of them. If we don't get shot that is. Kalia thought as she dodged away from a bullet. The guards had realized she was there and were now aiming at them both.

Jessica already tipped her body left without responding. She had to focus and it wasn't more to be rude, that was a bonus, but it was more because she feared talking would take the last of her energy away. So darted left, the group quickly spitting up as planned. Her eyes scanned around, narrowly dodging bullets. "Now that I have there attention i might as well play with them.." She grinned, heading towards a thicker part of the forest so it would be harder for them to aim at her through the trees. "Wouldn't that be fun?! Getting back at you little shit heads!!" She laughed as she shouted at them. Her eyes kept searching for a place to lead them. She frowns a little, her body temperature rising a little. She hasnt spent this long being active in a while. It was burning up her energy. But she pushed the thought aside, looking for a thicker part to make the men disoriented and confused. That was her only option since she was way up here and could beat the little bastards into a bleeding pulp like she wanted.

Cyra just gave a little smile to Kaila. She heard about the guards and looked to the bracelet. As long as she was with them, they would always know where they were. Cyra never listened to the voice inside her, but she would give it a try. She saw Jessica drawing the attention of the guards, and then Kaila flying behind the girl. We can end this. Just do the right thing. But the orders. The orders are bullshit! We don't have hope, if we escape, we'll keep being this machine. We both know we'd rather die than let that happen. Cyra closed her eyes. The bracelet. With it they will always keep finding them.

"You think they need help?" She asked to anyone close to her. She already knew what to do, but for that to work they needed to get rid of these guards.

Scarlet was scared for her life. She heard Cyra's question and nodded her head. She quickly went to the trees. "stop being so scared and help them" she tried to convince herself. Scarlet thought she would only get in the way since she did not know how to fight.

Liam handed Ariel his dry shirt as he looked away from her looking extremely embarrassed as she hid behind him from the gunshot. He looked toward the shot, as he reactively put his arm around Ariel. He looked to the two girls bitching at each other. He laughed openly, rolling his eyes, "Of course two women are arguing about who is in charge or rather who the bigger stuck up bitch is." He looked at Paris, giving a joking depressing tone, "You just had to get to her didn't you?" He laughed, and looked to Maddie. He always enjoyed cheering up the little ones. He remembered being a small child in that hell hole and that she got away put a warm touch on his heart. He understood Jessica's feeling towards her and wouldn't treat her any differently as he treated the others. He smiled warmly, not realizing that his grip on Ariel got tighter and warmer in the cold breeze. He watched the others dance around the guard, and looked at Paris. "We are the men, correct?" He chuckled preparing to take off and kill some guards, his anger rising as they were being attacked.

"I'm Lilith." she replied. She just finished her bath when many things happened at once. She just followed Cyra to keep an eye on her. Then someone said the guards are coming and saw Jessica flying about with gunshots ringing in the air. She saw Cyra deep in thoughts before asking whether someone should help take on the guards. Walking up to her, she tapped Cyra's shoulder. "Take off the bracelet. Then let's do it. That would pretty easy for the two of us." she whispered to her. "And I meant the guards." she grinned at her.

Why was she doing this? Helping them? Pity? You don't want them to end like we did. But she didn't feel anything. She didn't care. I do. Cyra sighed. Screw the plan. She was going to put an end on it. Now.

"Believe me, I would if I could." And the she took off, she shot a glance behind her to see if Lilith was following her. Cyra headed towards the guards that were against Kaila, landing in front of them. They tensed at first, but after seeing her subject number, visibly relaxed

"Good, you're here. I thought you wouldn't show up." And before the guard knew, she was face to face to him, and snapped his neck. The other guards stared in shock, before attacking her. One picked up a radio and started yelling to whoever was on the other side.

"Sir! Sir! #006 rebelled! I repeat, #006 rebelled!" And the. He was shot in the head. Cyra floated in the sky as she released the gun, she had spent all of the ammo, it was useless. Quickly, she picked up the radio and flew back to the sky, evading from the gunshots.

"Soldier! Soldier! What happened? Where is #006?" A familiar voice yelled on the radio.

"I'm here."

"#006, you are doomed! Your life will end the moment I put my hands on you!"

"I don't think you understand. My life ended the moment you picked me up at that orphanage." And with that, she crushed the device and headed back to the guards that were still alive. Killing one per one.

(Sorry for the long ass post, I got too excited while writing this)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ariel couldn't look at anyone as she excepted Liam's shirt and pulled it on over her semi dry body and hair. Curling her wings in and then forcing them out, ripping the shirt open. Her wings seemed much more dry now and she looked at the two girls fighting. She wanted to say something but couldn't. After watching Jessi fly off and return. She nodded. "Let's get going then guys, last thing we need is a fight." She then noticed how tight Liams arms were wrapped around her. Looking up at him and then back down only to see him without a shirt. "I.. I.." She started to say and then pulled away gently. Her face bright red as she tried to speak again. "is everyone good? Mia? Scarlett? Cyra? Lilith?" She asked around the group. "Let's go before the storm catches our asses."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica spotted one clearing, her wings quickly folded in as she fell, landing in the clearing. She heard the men shouting and she quickly dove into the branches of a tree. Her body was burning up, sweat gathering on her forehead. She tried calming herself by taking deep breaths, watching as the men run to the clearing and look confused. She slowly inches foreword then spread her wings, gliding down towards them. Before the men could react, her arm wrapped around the throat of the nearest guard, pulling his body in front of hers as a shield as the other men shot at her only to end up shooting there comrade. She gave wicked grin and laughed, snatching the gun from the dead man and pointing it to the others. "I'm gonna kill you shit heads for what you did to Maddie! She could've had a better goddamn life !" She paused a moment, recognizing one of the men as the guy who brought the two there. In an instant, she pulled the trigger on every other guard except the last, glaring at him. The man rose his hands slowly before he gave a evil grin. "Your right. Maddie would have had a better life if she never would have met you, Jess--" before he could finish her name, she shot it in the throat, then the chest just over his heart. She dropped the dead body and sneers. "Don't say my name..!"

Lilith smiled as Cyra took off the bracelet. She followed her as watched as she took the guards one by one. She ran to catch up with her. "Cyra. Don't take all the fun." she said as she jumped on a nearby guard and crushing his head in the tree. "We got 1 minute tops. I don't want my wings to get wet. I'm starving, too." she added while stabbing another guard in the guts before twisting it until he stopped twitching. She kicked them as if she's just walking in the park. "Plus, I need to braid your hair." she continued talking as the guards fell one by one until no one was left standing.

Ariel looked around and noticed that hardly anyone was around "Come on Scarlet." She motioned to the scared girl. "You're okay I promise." She gave her a reassuring smile. Her white wings started flapping and she jumped up a bit. A shaky start, as she flapped harder just to get her off the ground. "Ughhh I wish those dumbasses had taught me something about these things!" she said upset. Soon enough she was gaining speed and height and then she was above the clouds and gave a loud whistle. Hoping the flock could hear it from wherever they were. "Come on guys.. let's get going.." She said to herself. Making a mental note to talk to Lilth and Cyra and learn more about them, and another mental note to talk to Kay and Paris about keeping it "PG" around Maddie, and yet another mental note to talk to Jessi about trusting the flock.. that was the only way they were all going to survive out here. She thought that was it until she looked down at the shirt she was wearing "And apologize to Liam about his shirt." She blushed slightly and looked ahead. "Guess we can raid a couple abandoned houses for clothes and other things." Ariel looked down and kept her wings beating enough to keep her air position. She was kind of getting the hang of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.