The Angel Experiment

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddie sucked in a deep breath and had the needle penetrate her skin. Her small bony hands worked quickly yet carefully as she began stitching Kalia up. She wanted it over as soon as possible. She cleaned the bloody wound every few stitches with the peroxide so she could see what she was doing clearly. She kept glancing at Kalia and apologizing nervously, hopping the girl wouldn't hate her for the pain she was causing her.

Jessica turned her head away. Even though she had more then her fair share of scars she hated having to watch. The scientists words replayed in her head. She knew he was right. If she hadn't insisted he adopted Maddie as well, she could've lived a better life. She could've grown up and been a doctor. Jessica sighed and walked off towards the alcohol isle, snatching a bottle of gin and downing it. She didn't want to think of how she ruined Maddie's life.

Name: (test subject number) #6439
Nickname: (your name for the role-play) Aliah
Looks:
7ZfTA4z.jpg

Wings: Shown in the picture like dove wings :)
Personality: A very shy girl, likes to cling on to people after losing her "family" and doesn't want to lose anyone else is very breakable
Bio: Aliah was trained in the art of archery, perfecting her aim with a bow she accidentally shot a bunny and vow'd to never touch a bow again even though her aim is incredible.
Other: I will not use this bow thing a lot maybe to save a life or something or help escape from the scientist never to kill though just to cripple. :) I will also use it very very rarely.

=========================================================================================================
Aliah walked into the gas station behind everyone not talking to anyone and sat down in a corner. She didn't want this life she wanted to be normal why couldn't she just be normal. She watched as someone stitched a girl's wound. Aliah couldn't watch this and walked around pacing trying to get all this off her mind. Where are they gonna live, how will they get money, what about food. Aliah looked around again trying to find some use and decided to help the girl getting stitched up and extended a hand out to her for her to squeeze.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ariel watched Maddie and Kay and she kneeled by Kay. "What the heck did you do to yourself" she asked as she watched Maddie but didn't look away. She wanted scared off needles, not anymore. She was stitched up, drugged up, fed up with needles. Everyday for the past 6 years of her life. She looked around the aisles and then looked for a light switch or something to shed a bit of light on the subject. As the scientists used to say when they examined her. She could remember the high def lights that would blind her. She hated that, the cold metal table. The pricking and poking at her and her ribs.. They were harsh people.. Cruel. How could somebody do that to another human being.. She shook her head. They all had horror stories and scars.. Scars nobody would ever understand.

Jessica sat in the corner if the alcohol isle. She drank and drank till she forgot why she was drinking, then drank some more. She always loved the feeling she got was she was drunk. She felt carefree and numb. The numbness was the best part. She laughed at something that happened years ago, her unsteady body swaying from side to side. She downed her umteenth bottle of anything alcoholic, having lost count a while ago. She ran her fingers through her soft semi-dry hair and laughed again hysterically.

Maddie could hear Jessica. She's never been around her when she was drunk, since she went to the institute as a baby and couldn't remember life outside it. She shut out the other sounds, tugging on the last stitch. Maddie cut and tied the wire, her owl nestling next to Maddie in an empty shelf. "S-sorry.. I'm all done now.." She stood up, her hands bloody from her work. She drops her gaze and walks away, looking for something to wash her hands with.

She watched as Cyra flew away. She understood her reasons and hoped she'll be alright alone. She figured the others might probably be too far away by now. She sighed as she walked towards the gas station. She just relied to her senses. Feeling exhausted, she climbed a tree and Sat on the highest branch so that not even dogs can smell her. She had to rest and she closed her eyes. "Alone again.." was her last thoughT

Scarlet was building a fire for everyone when she saw Aliyah walk in. "you escaped too? are you ok?" she put down the gasoline and walked over to her. "my name is Scarlet. Are there others with you?"

Kalia grimaced as Maddie did her work. She was used to this but it still hurt like a bitch. After what seemed like forever, she was done. She looked up at Ariel and made a small smile. "Uh. Tree?" It sounded stupid out loud. But it wasn't her fault the rain made it so she couldn't see her own hands. She examined the work and then looked at Maddie. "Thank you. So much." She said in a weak voice. She may be stitched up but she had lost too much blood for her body to handle in her weakened state. She need to rest. And soon. She reached over and gave the girl a small hug, eyeing Jessica as she drank another bottle. She felt bad for having snapped at her now that everything wasn't so tense. She really didn't mean to and she definitely didn't want her to feel unwanted in the group. But that was something she'd have to deal with later. Now, she needed to rest. She looked towards Ariel. "We need to find somewhere we can all sleep. We're all exhausted. Or I know I am." She looked around the dirty room. They couldn't stay here for more than one night without worrying about getting some kind of disease or getting caught.

Ariel laid Kay's head in her lap. "Shh Kay stop trying to be our mom.. we'll be fine here for the night while you rest a bit. We're still waiting on Liam and Cyra and Lilth anyway..." She said stroking Kay's autumn hair away from her face. "You dumbass.. a tree" She laughed softly. "Hey Paris get our patient a beer or something" She said as she kept Kay still. "Now relax.. Okay?" she said "I can handle boss duty for you" She joked softly and looked at Jessica. "Jessica.. haven't you had enough?" she asked the girl cautiously and watched Maddie approach her. She seemed to relaxed and well drunk to be the usual Jessi.

Jessica, who was looking through a beer bottle like it was a spy glass, turned her attention to Ariel. "Argh, Matty! Ain't no land lubber telling me when I done did have enough!!" She slurred her words and stood up, stumbling and laughing loudly and swayed stumbling over to a whiskey bottle. She began humming some song, dropping her beer bottle to the ground and it shattered.

Maddy kept her distance from Jessica, yet still stayed closer to her any of the others. She watched Jessica to make sure she wouldn't hurt herself. Maddy's owl walked in to her lap and nestled against her while Maddy calmly stroked the back of the snow owl. She found it's soft wings comfort and the owl stayed alert since it was naturally a nocturnal animal.

[I think you're referring to me as aliyah but I actually go by aliah]
"Hey Scarlet, I'm Aliah yeah it was confusing I'm just confused right now, and no no others" Aliah says as she slowly goes by the fire with an old lighter she found inside and lights the fire. "So this is interesting isn't it? I never thought we'd actually escape" Aliah pulls down what she can of her dress that's been tattered and ripped because even with the fire she's still cold

Scarlet thanked her " i am sorry that we couldn't wait for you. the guards we hot on our trail with dogs. the others took care of them already, but who knows when they will send out more." Scarlet knew it would be a matter of time before they do. it was not like the lab would let so many of their test subject go free without a fight. "do you know this area? we need to find clothes and money fast"

Maddie sighs and lays down. She was exhausted and really needed a nap. Her owl hooted and stayed close to her as she closer her eyes. She quickly drifted off to sleep and Jessica walked over to Maddie, sitting by her. She gently brushed back Maddie's hair her fingers running through her hair. Maddie's hair was starting to get long and Jessica knew she should cut the girls hair soon. Jessica lifted Maddie's head and rested it in her lap.

"Beer shmeer." She stuck her tongue out at Ariel. She turned to Paris and said, "Give me some of that hard stuff." Kalia smiled up at Ariel and closed her eyes. She loved being able to trust at least one person here. And she was beginning to trust some of the others as well. At least she could sleep easily without having to worry too much about someone killing her in her sleep. And she was glad to be rid of this whole boss thing at least for a little bit. She didn't like telling people what to do but years on the tough streets before the lab had given her invaluable information that could help them all survive. She didn't care if she had to be a bitch as long as they listened and lived. She didn't want to sleep just yet though so she kept her mind awake but let her body rest a little. Her ears were always on high alert and she would just passively listen to the goings on around her. And wait for some more alcohol.

Lilith woke up in the middle of the night. She tried to sleep back but couldn't so she decided to look for the others. As she walk around, she started to hear noises. She followed those noises and discovered the others. "Ariel.." she started to say..

Ariel gave a laugh "You heard the girl Paris." She watch Jessica from the corner and smiled as she seemed to no longer be a pirate. "Rrrrgh the high seas seem to have calmed you down" Ariel told Jessica jokingly. Stroking Kay's hair softly she leaned back against the dusty shelf. "Anyone seen anything that doesn't seem to have expired that a girl could eat without breaking out all over?" She asked anyone that would answer her. She suddenly heard her name and looked up "Oh my gosh Lilth" She breathed a sigh of relief. "Where's Cyra.." She asked concerned. "Come in quickly!"

Paris leapt up and rushed to get some more alcohol. He was glad he could help in some way, even if it was just getting the girls alcohol. He walked back over and sat down next to Kalia, handing her a bottle of vodka. "Here ya go, strongest stuff in the building, hope you can handle it."

By the time all of the others were at the gas station, Cyra was already too far away from them. She stopped in midair and looked to the horizon behind her, if she returned now she could still catch up with them. As tempting as that is, I don't think we should.

"I know that." She replied to... Herself. Suddenly, she saw clouds of a storm approaching too fast for her own taste, so she decided to land and continue by foot. She made the right decision. Once the storm arrived, the rain wasn't merciful, nor was the wind. Cyra found a little cave, it wasn't big, since only her body fitted. She sat there, waiting. There's no way she can remove the bracelet, her only plan was to let herself get captured, and let the scientists remove it themselves. It would be painful, but she couldn't think of anything else. For now, Cyra will enjoy the sound of the storm and the peace.

Kalia opened her eyes to Paris's voice and gratefully took the vodka bottle out of his hand. "Me? Can't handle? Yeah right." She gave a sarcastic laugh and brought the bottle to her lips, gulping down mouthfuls faster like a fish. She took the bottle out of her mouth with a content sigh and looked at the now half empty bottle with a hic and giggled. Woo was she starting to feel it. At least it made the pain number. Thinking of her wound, she looked at her side and then the bottle. Her tipsy mind made a connection that her sober self probably would have slapped her for if it could but before she could stop herself, she poured a little of the vodka over the stitches. It took a second to register but soon her entire side was burning with the flames of Hell. "SON OF A MOTHA-" she bit down hard on her arm to muffle her cries. By the time the pain subsided, there were tears brimming in her eyes. She looked over at Ariel and Paris. "All clean!" She gave a forced laugh and grimaced at the pain. She saw Ariel get up and go to Lilith and before Paris could do the same she dragged him down next to her and leaned up against him. She needed the support to stay up. She looked up at him. "No touchy touchy mmkay?" She gave another hic and a giggle and fluffed out her wings. She looked around lazily and waited for the next plan of action.

Paris nodded, "Sure thing, girl." Paris gently rubbed her cheek with the back of his hand and looked at her face. "You know, I find it incredibly sexy that you can hold all that liquor. If you strip when you're sober, I wonder what you'll do when you're drunk..."

"Cyra..she's gone..Went as decoy.." she explained tiredly. She looked around and sighed. Her clothes were still splattered with blood from the guards and she looked like a wraith. "Sorry I took so long to catch up on you guys." she said taking off her clothes and wringing out the water. She went to the fire and put her clothes near it to dry them.

"I just need some rest.." she said sitting down on the floor and fell asleep almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.