The Angel Experiment

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyra watched Lilith wash herself, she found out that she kinda... Liked her. When all of this is over, she'll let her escape, only her. Cyra shook her wings, trying to get rid of the water that weighted in them. What Lilith said got stuck in her head, she was following her heart, wasn't she? No. You're not. That was that voice. Cyra didn't know how to follow her heart, she didn't know what that meant. Was this following your heart that made her stop her finger before it pushed the button? Maybe. She didn't like that.

"I never really got your nickname... Just your name."

Ariel was curled into herself when Kalia spoke to her. "Hmm?" She asked looking up. "Yeah but we can't exactly fly with wet wings. Well have to walk for now. She noticed they were only a couple miles from the labatory and shuddered. She looked at Lilth and Cyra. People had been watching her give the girl glances. "Cyra, Lilith, scarlet, Mia..Are you guys coming with us?" She asked as she started to shiver from the wind. Her wings wrapped around her tighter to shield her from the harsh wind. It felt nice on her damp wings and she wondered how long her wings would continue to last. She glanced up at Liam and then back at the group. Liam had put her hand on his ribs and she blushed slightly. Liam was quite handsome actually even if his hair was a little over grown and he had wings. She smiled at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maddie flaps her wings before she lifted fed the ground. She circles the sky a little to dry herself off before lading rather ungracefully on to the ground. She looks over at Jessica. "Jessi, I'm getting sleepy.. When can we rest?" She asked we softly.

Jessica looked towards the others, then back to Maddie.
"We're going to a place soon. Here, hop on my back and I'll carry you. Be careful of my wings, kay Maddie?" She bent down, her wings shuffling apart a little. Maddie crawls a onto Jessica's back being careful of both her wings and her owl Alexa. She wraps her frail arms around her neck.

Jessica stood up, her arms wrapping under Maddie's legs as she began walking, heading towards the others but still kept her distance. She didn't trust them enough yet to allow them to be close to Maddie. They may have all been through similar things but that wasn't enough to earn Jessica's trust. She wouldn't allow them near something as precious to her as Maddie.

Scarlet a couple of minutes into her search she came across a nice sized log cabin. dropping down to the floor, Scarlet eased up towards to cabin. An old man came out of cabin. Scarlet sees him and darts behind a nearby tree but it was too late. The man saw her and brought out his gun. "get off my property you tourist!" the man points towards Scarlets' location and shots.

Liam smiled back at her, then blushed as sh smiled. he felt the cold and embraced it. His skin had goosebumps all over, but his wings were completely stretched out. He had forgotten how much he loved the cold breeze and with it hitting his wings, even more so. "Lead the way, I guess we are stuck together for awhile." He smiled at the group. He watched Maddie and Jessica, "Seems the little one is tired, so lets be quick." Turned back to the group, a wide smile on his face.

Cyra looked at Ariel as she heard her name being called, it was the first time that someone other than Lilith talked to her.

"I don't know... You coming?" She asked Lilith.

Jessica glares a little at the others, her distrust starting to show. Her wings outstretched a little in a vain attempt to cover the child. She instantly stiffened at the sound of a gunshot. Maddie's eyes shot open and she looks around wildly. "Shh, calm down Maddie. Don't worry, stay quiet and nothing will happen.." She whispered to Maddie, already thinking over a plan to escape with Maddie if it came to that.

Maddie settled down uneasily, her face pressing to the crook of Jessica's neck. She felt comfort being held by Jessica as a sense of security. Jessica was as alert as ever, her eyes darting around. She felt her instincts to protect Maddie kick in staying on guard. She moved towards the trees a little staying near them instead of the group.

Maddie closes her eyes tightly, her owl hooting a little in discomfort and stirs. Jessica shifted her grip on Maddie, her injured hand stinging a little as she held onto Maddie. She winces slight but other then that her face showed no signs of the pain she felt in her hand.

Ariel side stepped towards Liam a little to block the wind "okay, sounds good.. But uh.. C-can you hand me my shirt?" She asked a little embarrassed as she looked at him. She looked around and couldn't notice Scarlet. "Jeez not even an hour out of hell and we already lost 2 people." She sighed "guys.. I know we all have trust issues but.. I think we should stick together.. Were stronger together.. We can learn about each other.. Learn to trust each other.." She said looking down into the river.

Kalia glanced around at the group surrounding her. They had enough people to go look around now and since none of them knew what would happen if they tried to fly with wet wings, she figured she shouldn't risk it. Wouldn't want gigantic bird humans dropping out of the sky now. She looked at Paris next to her who had thrown down a wet cigarette container and frowned a little. She leaned towards him and lowered her voice. "Those will kill you. They're stupid." She gave the container a little kick and it plopped back into the river. "Don't need you offing yourself just yet. I'm just getting started with you." She smirked and looked back at the group. "Okay. So I think we should go down river a little bit. Possibly staying just inside the tree line so we can't be spotted but stay close enough to see the river. We're gonna need water sometime and I'm sure there will be animals coming to it if we get so lost we need food. And I'm sure there's something around here that will give us shelter. An old hunting lodge or something." She opened her mouth to continue when there was a gunshot somewhere in the trees a little ways away. "Nobody panic. It's probably just a hunter or someone but we need to get under the trees now. Paris and Ariel. Do you want to come with me to see what that was or head away from it?"

Jessica sneered, disliking the idea of taking orders from them. But she knew if she tried to protest Maddie would argue. And even though Jessica was determined to win anything she wanted she he yet to win an argument with Maddie. Jessica had always given into whatever the girl wanted due to her soft spot for her.

Maddie had already started to sleep on Jessica's back. Jessica sighs happily and looks at her, her gaze softening. She no longer looked a very or distrustful she just looked exhausted and wanted nothing more then to give Maddie a comfy place to rest.

Scarlet heard a cry after then man shot his gun,however it was not her that was shot. Another shot followed. Scarlet looked around to see where the screams were coming from. It was a guard from the lab. a dead dog was shot beside him. The old man stepped off his porched and walked over to Scarlet. "couldn't help but notice that feller there following you. he was getting ready to shoot you." Scarlet was shocked. The old man did not seem to blink an eye at her wings. " thank you so much. i got lost in these woods and was looking for help" The old man offered his cabin to her. Scarlet explained that there were more who needed help. After the man told her that there was plenty of rooms for them too. The old man gave her directions back to the river and she ran back to the group to tell them the good news.

Ariel gave a small yelp as she heard the shot and her wings tightened around her in fear. She may act tough and brave but that didn't mean she was. Her eagle infused DNA made her senses increase and she didn't always enjoy that. She stepped closer to Liam, not meaning to be flirty, she was scared and he was closest to her. Glancing up at Kay with fear in her eyes she shuddered. "Go to the source of that noise? Are you kidding? Didn't we JUST escape danger?" She shook her head fiercely. "Uh uh.. But I do agree that keeping close to the tree line sounds good. Maybe we can find a town. Walking sounds okay.. Atleast till our wings are a bit dryer than this." She nodded to her tightly wound white wings that glistened in the sun with the water droplets falling off them.

Paris frowned at Kalia when she told him that the cigarettes were bad, but he smiled again at her comment about wanting him around. Paris stared at Kalia's lips as she began sharing her ideas. He liked a woman who knew what she wanted, who could be commanding. Maybe even a little forceful. Suddenly the gunshot rang off throughout the area. Paris blinked in surprise but showed no other bodily reaction. He turned back to Kalia at her question and shrugged. "It's up to you, I'll go wherever you go, although in my opinion the most important thing we need to be doing right now is finding a tailor. I need to getout of these God awful clothes."

Kalia looked up at Ariel and then at Paris. She nodded at Ariel. "Alright. Then we need to move fast. We should get out of sight immediately before somebody finds us. Start heading away from that gun and maybe even go across the river to the trees over there." She pointed towards the opposite trees and started walking, hoping her friends and peers would follow. She really didn't think staying any longer than they had to was a good idea. As she walked, she looked back at Paris and smiled. "If you hate the clothes so much, just take them off." She gestured down at her barely clothed body. It was bit chilly but she only had light goosebumps covering her body. The cool breeze made her feel so much more alive.

Paris began walking after Kalia, catching up and quickly matching pace. "That might not be a bad idea. And I must say I do greatly appreciate the lack of clothing you are wearing. If you don't mind I think I will walk slightly behind you and enjoy the view?" Paris winked at her.

Jessica scoffs at the people. Why were they even debating this?! "How annoying. Were all here so we should just start moving at the sound of danger not debate out it." She mumbles to herself. "And quit suggesting the obvious." As she spoke, her rude distrust began showing again. She kept her distance from the group once again, preferring much more to be alone. She had no reason to be friendly or even nice to them. That was Maddie's thing. Jessica would much rather mouth off and fight over things till she got her way, the only thing stopping her was Maddie. Jessica moved carefully so she wouldn't wake her sleeping companion. She had a large urge to break away from the others. She managed to be smart enough to keep her wings dry. Her gaze moves to the sky knowing she could fly off at any minute and it wouldn't matter. Maddie was fast asleep so she wouldn't notice. Jessica's wings ruffled and unfurled slightly as she thought I over.

Scarlet reached the river before they all left. she had ran so fast that when she got to them she was out of breath. " i.....i....found a place for us to stay the night" Scarlet said softly

Kalia stopped in her tracks when she heard Jessica talk to her self. She slowly turned around, ignoring Paris's comment for the moment and looked dead into Jessica's eyes. She walked over to her. "Well pardon me miss "I-think-I'm-better-than-all-of-this." She stopped in front of her and dropped her voice to a dangerous whisper and narrowed her eyes. She wasn't about to be walked all over. She had had enough of that. "I don't know what your problem is but if you don't like what's going on then be my guest and leave." She glanced at the sleeping girl on her back. "I want as much as you do to protect the people we love here and you are not helping anything by mouthing off. I'm not up to dealing with bitches other than myself so change it or leave. I have no ties to you." She looked at everyone. "That's for everyone. We're trying to help you all but if you don't want it, don't stay." She turned on her heels and continued walking towards the trees. So much for trying to be nice again. She looked at Paris finally. "And don't you dare touch anything back there." She was a little mean to him all of a sudden just to keep everyone at a distance but she softened her eyes and smiled at him, hoping he would realize she was semi joking.

Jessica chuckles as Kalia spoke to her. The moment she tuned Jessi burst into laughter. "The same goes for you miss up-tight-bitch. I have no ties for you and when it comes down to it, I'd ditch your ass in a moment of danger to save Maddie's ass. You don't mean squat to me and the fact that you ask obvious questions makes me wanna gag. Don't act as if your the leader and you know what's best. The fact that you had to ask weather or not we walk to the sound of gunshots make me question your qualifications to be leader." Her eyes narrowing in to a cold gaze as she gave a slow challenging smirk. "So take that long stick out of your ass and quit pretending to know what's good for us. Your not as high and nightly as you think you are. You can't even keep your damned wings dry." She let out a low threatening laugh as she carries on her walking, Maddie storing behind her as the owl hooted rather loudly and frantically as if it sensed something.

Paris stopped walking and began to slowly back away from the two girls. Whatever was going down, he sure as Hell did not want to get caught up in it. Women are insane he thought to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.